PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Max Payne Challenge

Vincent, Thunder God
03-28-2006, 10:56 PM
Warning: Only for Max Payne gamers. You must own the first or (possibly) second to play this challenge.

I came up with this challenge for fun. Here are the rules:

You must time yourself and how long you can survive only using the BASEBALL BAT OR LEAD PIPE.

-No saves. Why? Then you would be cheating.

-No bullet-time. Why? First of all, when you have either of those weapons equipped you can't use bullet-time. Secondly, you would have to equip a gun to do so...which brings us to:

-No guns. Why? It's a challenge with crappier weapons, to test your skill.

-Furthermore, advanced gamers (if they want) can not heal at all with painkillers. Otherwise you can only use eight painkillers maximum.

-Post your exact time, with specifications as to which difficulty you are playing on. If you decided to cheat on one of those rules (you can if you really need to) you must also specify that too.

Now, this works best on the first game, but may be possible on Max Payne 2...I don't own it so I don't know.

Granted, only certain gamers will be able to reply, so this may not get many replies.

Captain Maxx Power
03-29-2006, 12:07 AM
MP2 you can melee with pretty much any weapon. There's no specific melee weapon. I don't know how much fun this challenge would be, seeing how the game is designed to be played as a shooter. I say whack on New York Minute and limit yourself to handguns for a more strategic challenge.

Vincent, Thunder God
03-29-2006, 12:21 AM
MP2 you can melee with pretty much any weapon. There's no specific melee weapon. I don't know how much fun this challenge would be, seeing how the game is designed to be played as a shooter. I say whack on New York Minute and limit yourself to handguns for a more strategic challenge.

Well, I found my challenge pretty funny. Its meant to be wierd and crazy!
And it shows skill... only good players can do it. But we could try yours too. After I get a few posts of mine we'll do yours.

If it's like that on MP2, you can just use any meelee weapon you want to then on the challenge.

Markus. D
03-29-2006, 12:26 AM
it shows how long you can tolerate boredom.

I dont find any long time fun using melee with no additional skills.

Vincent, Thunder God
03-29-2006, 01:07 AM
it shows how long you can tolerate boredom.

I dont find any long time fun using melee with no additional skills.

Well, you can try it without the rules if you want. I just found it funny...I mean, all you're using is a lead pipe!!! And the enemies are that stupid that you can actually kill them with it! The dinky lead pipe massacre!

I find it funny. Don't do it if you don't want to, you don't need to post that here. This is for maximum times that you have done. So far I've managed 4:23.