PDA

View Full Version : That FMV will never be the same.

PresZidane
03-29-2006, 01:27 AM
Well the FMV in this game where Squall dances with Rinoa will never be the same for me. Well, you see I am in High School and we have a dancing unit. The partners got chosen and I saw that we were doing the same dance as in FF8.

Well, I used to love that FMV becuase Squall was so bad! Then I tried it and I failed. Trust me I was terrible. I'm more like Squall now.:)

Necronopticous
03-29-2006, 01:52 AM
Wait...bad? Squall danced wonderfully, what FMV are you talking about?

PresZidane
03-29-2006, 01:57 AM
The one at the beginning of the game after Dollet.
He was bad he ran into people and stepped on Rinoa's feet

*~Angel Wing~*
03-29-2006, 01:59 AM
I admit he was a little clumsy in the beginning, but he was really good after that!!! :grinpink: Hey, even Quistis complimented him!!! :D

Necronopticous
03-29-2006, 02:04 AM
He was being clumsy purposefully at first because he didn't want to dance, hence the fact that he tried to walk off. His performance after that was basically him saying, "Okay, you want a dance? I'll give you a dance!"

PresZidane
03-29-2006, 02:09 AM
He was being clumsy purposefully at first because he didn't want to dance, hence the fact that he tried to walk off. His performance after that was basically him saying, "Okay, you want a dance? I'll give you a dance!"

I see that FMV better now.
I still sucked at it.
and the bad part is, I was dancing with the girl I had a crush on.

Garland666
03-29-2006, 05:37 AM

I still sucked at it.

Lol, that sucks.

Shotgunnova
03-29-2006, 07:10 AM
I'm not master of dancing, but waltzes are nice. Hope you had fun.

Dark Matter
03-29-2006, 10:38 AM
I do aerobics, what do you think :greenie:

Captain Maxx Power
03-29-2006, 01:56 PM

I never knew that. Boy Squall is such a jerk.

Rye
03-31-2006, 07:06 PM
I'm a pretty terrible dancer. I wish I could dance with the girl of my dreams.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5760/dsc025579yf.jpg

Seraph_Auberni
04-01-2006, 03:13 AM

I still sucked at it.

Lol, that sucks.

No kidding. Ouch. Go buy her a gift. Cookies work good.