PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Listen to 10 Years?

Mythra
03-29-2006, 03:32 PM
Has anyone listened to this band (10 Years) or at least heard of them? You may have heard their song Wasteland, which is a really good song btw. I got their cd, "The Autumn Effect", yesterday. They actually remind me of A Perfect Circle in terms of sound. So anyone else listen to them?

fire_of_avalon
03-29-2006, 05:10 PM
I actually do have a few of their songs, which aren't bad at all. They have a varied sound to me, which I think is nice.

bipper
03-29-2006, 06:19 PM
They get an a+ in my book. Great sound and some strong and powerful lyrics. I have thier CD as well.

bipper

Lychon
03-29-2006, 06:39 PM
I think this is one of stupidest bands ever...every one of their idiot songs sounds EXACTLY the same!!! Lol, F-

-LYCHON

Avathar
03-29-2006, 06:41 PM
10 years.....havent heard of them. But if you say they sound like A Perfect Circle:) I like Tool a lot, and A Perfect Circle certainly's ok, so now i'm kinda curious.^^

Mythra
03-29-2006, 11:55 PM
Yeah, to me they sound like APC, but that could just be me.

Epiphany
03-30-2006, 12:01 AM
I personally don't think they sound like APC at all, well. Maybe the newer APC. More like Atom Ship, though I doubt they'll be known here, but I love this band. I'm typically not one for a whole lot of "nu-metal" bands, but this band has caught my interest and kept it. The Autumn Effect is a phenomenal album.
I don't think any of their songs sound like any of their other ones, but that's just my take.

cloud_doll
03-30-2006, 12:59 AM
yes i luv them! i have a bunch of their songs on my computer as a matter of fact i was listening to them a few minutes ago! but now i'm listening to 'As I lay dying...'