KH-Cloudy
03-29-2006, 09:47 PM
i was just wondering...and proving to my bro :D..And no i didnt

Porem
03-29-2006, 09:59 PM
I did

Hambone
03-29-2006, 10:11 PM
My mom is picking me up at 5 o' clock to go get it and the guide.

Kirobaito
03-29-2006, 10:16 PM
I've been playing it for about an hour and a half. Just got done with The Minigames for Roxas.

Rye
03-29-2006, 10:20 PM
I've been playing it for about an hour and a half. Just got done with The Minigames for Roxas.

Wow, same with me! I just got past that a bit.

SeeDRankLou
03-29-2006, 10:26 PM
I picked it up this afternoon before work. I'm getting my work done as fast as humanly possible so that I can go home and play.

Kirobaito
03-29-2006, 10:45 PM
Does anyone else find this prologue to be way too long? I want to go to Disney worlds. :{ I'm only just now starting the 4th day. I wonder how many more I have to do.

Rye
03-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Does anyone else find this prologue to be way too long? I want to go to Disney worlds. :{ I'm only just now starting the 4th day. I wonder how many more I have to do.

I do too. But I think the game itself is long, because I picked up the guide for it, and it's obscenely large. xD I'm only towards the middle of Day 3 since I took a break.

DMKA
03-30-2006, 12:01 AM
I hate Oklahoma. I have two game outlets (Walmart and Hastings), and neither have it yet.

Nick Schovitz
03-30-2006, 12:09 AM
I have a reserve for it but they said they'll kick it off by Friday and I won't get paid until the 1st of April.

KH-Cloudy
03-30-2006, 12:13 AM
I have to wait til my brother gets his pay check..then amybe he buys it at friday or saturday

mooglebunni608
03-30-2006, 12:14 AM
I got it this morning, but i haven't played it yet.... waiting til tonight so no one will bother me lol

Rye
03-30-2006, 12:17 AM
I have to say that the intro with Sanctuary rocked. I love Sanctuary. <3

KH-Cloudy
03-30-2006, 12:44 AM
I don't know what to do..if my brother doesn't get it by saturday or sunaday..

*sorry for double posting*
MY BROTHER TRICKED ME XD HE GOT THE GAME ALREADY!!

Next time just use the edit/delete button.

~Void

Zeromus_X
03-30-2006, 01:01 AM
Whenever I'm getting $45, It's the first thing I'm getting. :cat:

SuperMillionaire
03-30-2006, 01:01 AM
I got mine! My mom won't allow me to play though; she's strict on studying... she's like a MONK!

Necronopticous
03-30-2006, 01:36 AM
I was the first person to get a copy at my local Gamestop and I got the awesome collectors edition strategy guide with it. I've been playing since I got home and I just got the Beast's Castle (Did Land of Dragons first).

Yeah, it's funny how long the prologue was but I really really enjoyed it so the length didn't bother me one bit. However, I thought it was great when it ended how the Kingdom Hearts II logo comes on like you just played the Introduction and it had literally already been hours of game time...so wonderful.

Oh yeah, Kairi and Selphie are incredibly hot.

Acid Raine
03-30-2006, 01:51 AM
After paying for it with blood, sweat, and tears (that and $50) I finally have it. I had to walk 4 miles (the store is 2 away from where I live. So there and back...) to get it, lugging a bag with a Gamecube in it. I didnt have any money, so I thought that the GC would cover it. Well, it ALMOST did. It got me $47. So, after the 2 mile walk and nothing to show for it, I walked another 2 miles, and (luckily) got the extra expenses and a ride. In fact, my nice sister paid for the guide, too. I've sworn only to read the parts in it that I have already finished. I want to try playing it by myself, first. Wish me luck!
I just got finished handing Setzer's toucous to him on a silver platter ;)

Rye
03-30-2006, 01:57 AM
I was the first person to get a copy at my local Gamestop and I got the awesome collectors edition strategy guide with it. I've been playing since I got home and I just got the Beast's Castle (Did Land of Dragons first).

Yeah, it's funny how long the prologue was but I really really enjoyed it so the length didn't bother me one bit. However, I thought it was great when it ended how the Kingdom Hearts II logo comes on like you just played the Introduction and it had literally already been hours of game time...so wonderful.

Oh yeah, Kairi and Selphie are incredibly hot.

Kairi looks really pretty, I like her new outfit and hair. And yeah, the prologue was really fun. I haven't finished it all the way but I'm about to, I'm on Day 6. I'll finish it up tonight since I'mma go watch Lost now. I'm so behind everyone who got it today because I take massive breaks! xD I'll miss Roxas, as he rocks. I just REALLY hope that Sora has his voice, since I love Roxas' voice, but hate Sora's.

Awesomesauce game so far. I have a feeling it's gonna be really long, considering how long that intro was.

Sin Magnum
03-30-2006, 02:02 AM
I'm ready to get my hands on it, but none of the stores in my town wont have copies til friday! :(

oh, and how long is the special strategy guide available?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
03-30-2006, 02:11 AM
i got mine 3 hrs ago

Acid Raine
03-30-2006, 02:20 AM
OMG! Skateboarding with Roxas is so much fun! I hope that there is a mini game of it.....(was that a spoiler?)

Zeromus_X
03-30-2006, 02:33 AM
OMG! Skateboarding with Roxas is so much fun! I hope that there is a mini game of it.....(was that a spoiler?)
If people don't know that you play as Roxas at the beginning of the game, then...:cat: Stuff like that shouldn't be a spoiler.

However..

Galuf sacrifices himself, Kefka ruins the world, Aerith gets shishkebobbed by Sephiroth, Edea is being possessed by Ultimecia, Zidane is from another world, and roughly 30% of the main cast of FFX is dead. :cat:

Things like that would be spoilers, to me :p

Hambone
03-30-2006, 03:02 AM
I got it today at EB Games finally, along with the guide. The guide is like 350 pages! Anyway, the whole Roxas days thing is getting old. I'm on the 5th day.

Yuffie514
03-30-2006, 03:22 AM
it just came out yesterday in my state. i went to the nearest game store to see if there were copies and there was, but it was like expensive so i decided to have a reserved copy and pick it up tomorrow.

Marluxiaswife
03-30-2006, 03:40 AM
yesh i got my kh2 today and the guide yesterday i might not write so much on this site cause i'm playing kh2 :D

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-30-2006, 04:01 AM
The Roxas bit isn't too bad aside from the interminable minigames. I really don't want to do them over again, but I am looking forward to playing the game in english.

Sadly, I won't get my chance until I boot my sister off.

Kirobaito
03-30-2006, 04:04 AM
Whoo-hoo. Like 5 hours in and I'm just now getting to the real story part. Sora's Valor Form kicks all kinds of dual-Keybladed ass.

Finished with Hollow Bastion. I don't know where I'm headed next.

Necronopticous
03-30-2006, 04:09 AM
Just reached Disney Castle and I'm calling it a night. Gametime is 8:30.

Lynx
03-30-2006, 04:13 AM
yup got it after work today. and bought the guide but im not useing the guide not the first time atleast. playing on proud mode to make things harder. about 4 hours into the game.

Chibi Youkai
03-30-2006, 04:33 AM
I finally got it. At least you didn't have to wait an extra day before it came out in the middle of nowhere.

Acid Raine
03-30-2006, 05:14 AM
Alright, I am still pretty early in the game....but I'll put the tags up for good measure:

I just got to Hollow Bastion. Wow....talk about a big change! And not only in the look....BUT IN THE VOICES!!!!!!!!!!! The voice changed of the "Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee" suck! I mean, Yuffie's is better, imo, but Aerith's is......YUCK!!!!!! It sounds forced and fake! Mena Suvari actually CAN talk like a normal person, and not a robot, which is why I am so confused. But still, I knew this was going to happen a long time ago, so I am not too suprised. What I didnt know was Cid's voice. Did they hit rock bottom or what? He sounds like a crotchety old man, not some middle aged chain smoker. I mean come on!

DMKA
03-30-2006, 06:28 AM
Could you people please watch it with the spoilers? :[

Rostum
03-30-2006, 07:45 AM
OMG, when is it released in Australia? ,_,

Raven Nox
03-30-2006, 08:17 AM
I got it today, and when I got home at like 7, I just sat and played it and finished Roxas' part in one setting. I really needed that after waiting for the game so long. xD I'm just taking a small break and plan to start playing it again pretty soon. I know I'm not getting sleep tonight.

NeoCracker
03-30-2006, 09:46 AM
Awsome Game, Berrely learned magic but its already just plain awsome

Pheesh
03-30-2006, 10:53 AM

we here in australia get in the same time as europe...which is said to be october ;__;

Stay Essential
EE

DMKA
03-30-2006, 10:56 AM
Well I'll be getting it today, whenever my mom wakes up and takes me down to Walmart.

Rostum
03-30-2006, 11:11 AM

we here in australia get in the same time as europe...which is said to be october ;__;

Stay Essential
EE

DAMNIT!

Pheesh
03-30-2006, 11:18 AM
that's what I said. But it still begs the question why it's taking so long to convert the game. I mean, I didn't think it was 6 months usually.

Stay Essential
EE

Spammerman
03-30-2006, 12:37 PM
I got my copy yesterday around 6 o clock.

DarknessFromAbove
03-30-2006, 02:24 PM
I got mine yesterday around 8:30 . . . I only got to play untill 9:30, and I played a few mins this morning . . . I hate school . . . a lot T_T But what I've played so far looks so cool, I love the graphics, they're pretty spiffin, but the beginning is so long, and there's so many cut senes. It's a bit confusing @_@

Rye
03-30-2006, 02:34 PM
I can't play it at all today, I'm too sick for that. Not too sick for the computer, but too sick for that. Damn. xD

Marluxiaswife
03-30-2006, 03:14 PM
sorry but i'm on the 4th Day and i suck at struggle >_<

mooglebunni608
03-30-2006, 03:38 PM
WOOHHOO
I played it last night.... (stupid parents made me go to bed to early :()
I think I'm on the 5th day.... pwned at struggle....
but ViVi is so creepy...

Rye
03-30-2006, 04:04 PM
Awesomesauce, Sora's voice isn't annoying anymore. Thank goodness for puberty.

Cruise Control
03-30-2006, 04:35 PM
I got it, I played for like 7 hours.

Mr. Wertz
03-30-2006, 04:46 PM
yes I got it yesterday.

Cid's and Aeris's voice are annoying though.

Cruise Control
03-30-2006, 04:59 PM
Cid has my posture, its like looking in a mirror. I beat the possesed door.

Dreddz
03-30-2006, 05:12 PM
Once I get the money, Yes. In the mean time, I have better games to spend my money on.

mooglebunni608
03-30-2006, 05:17 PM
Awesomesauce, Sora's voice isn't annoying anymore. Thank goodness for puberty.
lol. thats so true :D

but aeris's voice is really annoying..... :(

DMKA
03-30-2006, 05:17 PM
but ViVi is so creepy...
GEE THANKS ALOT FOR MARKING YOUR SPOILERS.

Lil Ripsta
03-30-2006, 08:25 PM
Not yet but will get it soon.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-30-2006, 08:25 PM
Friendly reminder, all spoilers must be marked.

Lil Ripsta
03-30-2006, 08:29 PM
But of course! :p

DMKA
03-30-2006, 08:31 PM
Ahhhhh I just have to wait for my mom to get home with the car in about half an hour, then I can go get it. I'm dying of anticipation.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
03-30-2006, 09:05 PM
OO GOD SPOILERS ;__;

Lil Ripsta
03-30-2006, 09:13 PM
How nice of them eh.

Acid Raine
03-30-2006, 09:21 PM
Hey Mr. DMKA, how about you just dont read this board if it is getting too spoiler-y for you. Just keep in mind, I marked mine :P

Spammerman
03-30-2006, 09:23 PM
So far I beat 2 worlds have 4 keyblades and Im fightin heartless for winnie the poohs story book.

DMKA
03-30-2006, 09:26 PM
This is crap...I called Walmart and they still don't have it.

Spammerman
03-30-2006, 09:30 PM
go to eb games if theres one near u. Thats where i got my copy.

Acid Raine
03-30-2006, 09:31 PM
go to eb games if theres one near u. Thats where i got my copy.
lol EBGames must be the authoritah on KH2, because when I first walked in, I was asked "You here to pick up Kingdom Hearts?"

Tifa's Real Lover(really
03-30-2006, 10:18 PM
So far I beat 2 worlds have 4 keyblades and Im fightin heartless for winnie the poohs story book.
rushing ey?

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-30-2006, 11:32 PM
I did not get mine yet because I am broke and my PS2 is at home. (I am living in a dorm at the moment) So hopefully my future income will be sufficient enough to get a copy.

Kirobaito
03-30-2006, 11:54 PM
Dang. I haven't been able to play it all day. I got home at 5:00, but my download of last night's Lost was just now finished, so I watched that. And I have to be at my tutoree person's house in 35 minutes, which isn't enough time for me to actually start playing.

Spammerman
03-31-2006, 01:01 AM
rushing ey?
Yup. Im not considering them beat now, becuase new epsiodes are still being opened( new things to do like the underworld tournbaments. Just kicked aarse in my first one. Squall and leon are there. Just use donalds "move"
now i have like 5 or 6 keyblades.

Skyblade
03-31-2006, 01:04 AM
So far I've been through Twilight Town, Hallow Bastion, Land of Dragons, Beast's Castle, Hallow Bastion again for Winnie the Pooh's story, the Colliseum (Auron is so damned awesome), and I'm on my way to Disney Castle!

I've obtained the Chicken Little summon. It's no where near as cool as the Valor form, though, so I doubt I'm going to summon him, since he depletes your Drive gauge.

This game is great. It's wonderful, amazing, excellent, brilliant, awesome! Hee! So much fun...

Zeromus_X
03-31-2006, 01:05 AM
New characters in the game aren't spoilers. (Don't make me post the 'ultimate spoilers' again :P)

Anyway, does Setzer at least sound okay? :cat:

Spammerman
03-31-2006, 01:07 AM
So far I've been through Twilight Town, Hallow Bastion, Land of Dragons, Beast's Castle, Hallow Bastion again for Winnie the Pooh's story, the Colliseum (Auron is so damned awesome), and I'm on my way to Disney Castle!

I've obtained the Chicken Little summon. It's no where near as cool as the Valor form, though, so I doubt I'm going to summon him, since he depletes your Drive gauge.

This game is great. It's wonderful, amazing, excellent, brilliant, awesome! Hee! So much fun...
In the blakc and white world youre gonna get wisdom mode. Its so cool. I havent even played in it and it sounds cool. My money is that itll be blue.

Auron is cool in the game, he so kicks half of Hades butt. and his limit is pretty cool too.

Skyblade
03-31-2006, 01:13 AM

In the blakc and white world youre gonna get wisdom mode. Its so cool. I havent even played in it and it sounds cool. My money is that itll be blue.

Auron is cool in the game, he so kicks half of Hades butt. and his limit is pretty cool too.

Yep, Wisdom is blue, Master is yellow, and Final is white.

His limit is the coolest I've seen so far, better than both Beast's and Mulan's.

Blank
03-31-2006, 01:15 AM
ill have mine by midnight tonight. my bro works at Toys R Us so he's picking mine up for me.

Spammerman
03-31-2006, 01:17 AM

His limit is the coolest I've seen so far, better than both Beast's and Mulan's.
I like the trinity limit though. It has my hihest combo in limits. Also, its the only one that lets me spray yellow balls at ppl./

For us that have it. If the heartless and the bad guys behind them and the Nobodys got into a fight who do u think would win?

IMO, it would go like this. All the shadows would be knocked out by dusks, and the units that arent really important,ie shadows would all die. Then there would be a super huge battle between the important ppl.
Ansem(only reason I think hes a spoiler is cause ppl think hes dead. would take out malificent, and axel would totally burn Petey. IF we were including all the other characters that sora took out in kh1, Axel would kill them too. Escpecially if he does the thing he does in the battle with roxas

Reeno the Alchemist
03-31-2006, 01:17 AM
i got mine hahahahahahhahaaaaa!!!!!

thankyou super walmart
most of all thanx dad you spoil me too much ^^

Acid Raine
03-31-2006, 01:26 AM
Hah! You want a spoiler? THIS is a spoiler: That "Ansem" is not Ansem. It's Xenahort, who is mindwarped to think he is Ansem, the guy at the beginning with the red band-aid on him is the REAL Ansem. At least.....I think that's it. I might have my facts totally screwed up.......

Moving on to where I am so far: Just entered the Underworld. HOLY CRAP!!! Auron is the awesomest in awesome!! I dont think his limit is as cool as Beast's though, but whatever. Anyways, why does it seem that all the worlds are not only a lot smaller than they were in KH1, but they are also a lot shorter. I mean, LoD and Beast's Castle were completed just like that!

Spammerman
03-31-2006, 01:27 AM
I KNEW I SAW THOSE EYES!! I was wonderin where I saw those eyes and its been buggin me to the very extreme. Ansem was the first to jump to my mind but I saw the other guy and thought tht was the real ansem. A i think theres more worlds and B) There not really that short. OR i think they're not. Episodes keep bein added on.. For exaple, you cant do tourneys until after a while in the game. Im like 20 hours into the game. Prolly more than that.

Skyblade
03-31-2006, 01:36 AM

I like the trinity limit though. It has my hihest combo in limits. Also, its the only one that lets me spray yellow balls at ppl./

For us that have it. If the heartless and the bad guys behind them and the Nobodys got into a fight who do u think would win?

IMO, it would go like this. All the shadows would be knocked out by dusks, and the units that arent really important,ie shadows would all die. Then there would be a super huge battle between the important ppl.
Ansem(only reason I think hes a spoiler is cause ppl think hes dead.would take out malificent, and axel would totally burn Petey. IF we were including all the other characters that sora took out in kh1, Axel would kill them too. Escpecially if he does the thing he does in the battle with roxas[spoiler]

I have Trinity Limit, but I haven't used it yet.

An informed question. But difficult to answer. The Nobodies may be fairly numerous, but they are nowhere near as numerous as the Heartless. However, many of the Heartless are trapped in the realm of Darkness. What's more, the Nobodies are capable of independent thought and reason, while most of the Heartless merely act on instinct. It may indeed come down to a battle between the leaders, but as to who would win...

[spoiler]Also, by Ansem did you mean Xehanort's Heartless, or DiZ?

Oh, and don't worry, there will be points where you get to revisit the worlds and do more. And the enemies will get harder. Mwa ha ha!

What do you guys think of the new Gummi Battles? The teeny ships are cool, but the whole system is better than the original's.

Spammerman
03-31-2006, 01:39 AM
I like the fact that u dont have to take the long route to get everywhere. Only once and you can fly straight toward the planet. Also, having midget ships is fun.

Also, for the trinity limit, this is how it goes.

Theres the triangle square and x button. U press each one and they all do somethin different. ONe does a staright across air strike, then another one with a whole bunch of air strikes, and then one that sprays a whoel bunch of stuff. then u press begin damage which does the same number of hits that uve done previously.

thedrummer488
03-31-2006, 03:05 AM
26h, give me another 4-5 and ill be done with it, great game, just got final form, anti-form is annoying, ive got it 12 times, and only when it really doesnt help

Spammerman
03-31-2006, 03:09 AM
whats antiform?

thedrummer488
03-31-2006, 03:11 AM
instead of Sora going into a drive form, he turns into a heartless, great speed, but almost no attack, and its completly random

DMKA
03-31-2006, 03:15 AM
Well I got it, and I must say, it's got the greatest intro of any game I've had the pleasure to see. Yes, it beats FFVIII even.

I'm still in Twilight Town with Roxas. It's long. o_O

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-31-2006, 03:25 AM
OK. I just had to go through and mark a lot of spoilers with tags. Especially quoted spoilers.

This is the voice of God Mod. Start marking your plot points, world progression stuff, and anything else that easily constitutes a spoiler as a spoiler. We have spoiler tags. Use them. I'm not too happy about having to edit 20 posts for spoilers and I don't want to have to do it again.

RisingPhoenix
03-31-2006, 04:58 AM
I got mine yesterday around 8:30 . . . I only got to play untill 9:30, and I played a few mins this morning . . . I hate school . . . a lot T_T But what I've played so far looks so cool, I love the graphics, they're pretty spiffin, but the beginning is so long, and there's so many cut senes. It's a bit confusing @_@

A lot of people complain about long cutscenes or a lot of cutscenes but I love them. Its like playing through a movie so i'll really enjoy that :p

Zeromus_X
03-31-2006, 05:10 AM
So is Setzer's voice actor good or what? :cat: (I'm getting the game tommorow, it sounds 100 times better than what I thought it would be :P)

Yeah, Xehanort was who you fought in the first game. I thought everyone knew that :confused: Meh.

KH-Cloudy
03-31-2006, 04:01 PM
Haha now im 11:30 in the game :D..Currently getting megnet..Where i find that?Worlds i past through are Hollow Bastion(Both)Olympus,beast's castle,disneye castle, land of dragons,atlantica(like i said getting magnet to move that guy in the water)parents made me sleep early >_> but its a friday!!wooplay time :P

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
03-31-2006, 08:23 PM
I got it Wednesday and I got the limited stradgey guide too, its so cool. And i just got to be Sora, and i really liked to skateboard it was awsome:)

Spammerman
03-31-2006, 08:31 PM
I wish the beast castle's final boss hAd another form. Im tryin to fight bosses to lvl up my valor and wisdom forms.

kire mayn
03-31-2006, 09:14 PM
i'm supposed to be getting it this weekend, but who knows if i will. ack, 2 of my friends have it already!!

Marluxiaswife
03-31-2006, 10:50 PM
i'm at hollow bastion the frist visit and then i'll be at mulans place
i really want to see yuripa :D

Acid Raine
04-01-2006, 12:08 AM
sorry. Yuna Rikku and Paine wont show up for quite some time. Not until you have completed LoD, Beast's Castle, Olympus Coliseum, Disney Castle, Timeless River, Port Royal, Agrabah, Halloween Town, and Pride Lands.

So not for quite a large chunk of game.

Zeromus_X
04-01-2006, 12:20 AM
So, am I not getting an answer?

Then can someone tell me where you first meet Setzer? (Like, what he does?)

Acid Raine
04-01-2006, 12:45 AM
I'll answer. You pretty much only interact with him at the beginning as Roxas. He is a big-headed champion Struggle player. He is constantly bragging about how good he is. Well, you end up against him, and (most likely) beat his butt. After that, he kind of disappears for a while until Sora goes to Twilight Town and you can face him all you want.

Xalibar
04-01-2006, 12:59 AM
I just go my copy today and its defective. I put it in the ps2 but its not reading the disc. My other ps2 games work fine. Now i have to send it to square enix to get another copy.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Acid Raine
04-01-2006, 01:01 AM
I just go my copy today and its defective. I put it in the ps2 but its not reading the disc. My other ps2 games work fine. Now i have to send it to square enix to get another copy.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Thank god no! If that were to happen....I would go nuts.

RisingPhoenix
04-01-2006, 03:25 AM
Hopefully i'll finally be able to come home with a copy tommorow sometime :D

Pouring Rain
04-01-2006, 03:29 AM
Yeah, got it yesterday. I'm having fun, and no problems.

Acid Raine
04-01-2006, 04:20 AM
I have to say, I'm quite impressed
I just got to Port Royal. They did a good job making all the Pirates of the Carribean people look live-actioney. Also, while Elizabeth Barbossa's voices suck, Will and Jack's are almost identical to the actor's. I bet this puts a lot of rest on those people who panicked when they found out Johnny Depp wasnt available. Well, rest assured, people. The actor they have is very nice.

Sing the Sorrow
04-01-2006, 06:15 AM
i got my copy 2 days ago and its awesome

GhandiOwnsYou
04-01-2006, 08:37 AM
copy and the big ass limited edition guide

Zeromus_X
04-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Got it today, maybe the bible-thick strategy guide later. :cat:

I got to Yen Sids place, that damn intro must've taken 3 1/2 hours or so! :eep: My game freezes during the scene where you meet Yen Sid, and it stops when you 'Skip Event'. (A handy feature!) I guess it just needs a rest, I have been playing non-stop for over 4 hours :choc2:

This game is every bit of greatness I thought it would be, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. It deserves the 39 Famitsu gave it. :cat:

And Vivi and Setzer are teh awesome, I don't really care what any idiot wants to complain about Nomura's designs.

Spammerman
04-01-2006, 06:33 PM
For the people into the game, did u guys have trouble with the second match with the guitar guy? I also lost because of the music notes forms. Then i was happy after that, then the cutscene happened and I was like" NO FAIR!!!" i knew he wasnt really what he seemed, but u ciouldnt do anything about it. My favorite part was the part where u have to kill 1000 heartless soldiers. I just kept using the rising sun and sparkling ray to kill every one. INSANE fun

Rye
04-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Am I the only person who feels like this game is kinda short and is missing too much about Kairi and Riku? :( I haven't even play that much, I'm only just at Port Royal, but it's still feeling really short. It's not explaining enough. Like, it lacks story. :(

Zeromus_X
04-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Am I the only person who feels like this game is kinda short and is missing too much about Kairi and Riku? :( I haven't even play that much, I'm only just at Port Royal, but it's still feeling really short. It's not explaining enough. Like, it lacks story. :(

...Are you kidding? This game could've been two discs! It's definitely alot more complicated then the first, and the introduction was 3 hours for me. Though if you really think it's short...:cat:

Rye
04-01-2006, 08:36 PM
I dunno, I think this game is really short and way too easy, especially in the combat department. I would completely over look that for the story, but story is almost not even there at the moment. I guess this just me being a tad dissapointed with the game. I expected better. ;__; Though it might just be me only being at Port Royal.

Spammerman
04-01-2006, 10:30 PM
lion sora rocks.

Kirobaito
04-01-2006, 10:43 PM
lion sora rocks.
Yes, he does. He should be like that all the time.

KH-Cloudy
04-01-2006, 10:47 PM
so anyone got final form yet?

Zeromus_X
04-01-2006, 10:52 PM
I @#$#ing hate this. My game freezes whenever I talk to Yen Sid. Now I have to get a brand new @#%!ing copy. I feel like killing groups of people with some sort of deadly explosive, or gas. Whichever. :cat:Not even 'skip event' will work.

Necronopticous
04-02-2006, 12:21 AM
I just finished up, wonderful game.

Rye
04-02-2006, 12:29 AM
I just finished up, wonderful game.

Does the story come more into the picture soon? I just finished up Port Royal and it seems to be doing that, but do we get more than random "ZOMG ORGANIZATION 13!?!!?"'s soon? Because I miss the story very much and I wanna know more about Organization 13 and how Kairi is, especially! :(

Necronopticous
04-02-2006, 12:39 AM
All of the games in the Kingdom Hearts series have a very weak story for the first 75% of the game, almost every major story plot point happens either right at the beginning or in the last few hours of the game. The most important thing is to have fun with and enjoy the gameplay, don't worry about big picture or overwhelming story until it starts unfolding, you'll enjoy the game a lot more that way.

thedrummer488
04-02-2006, 01:06 AM
Final form is a pain to level up. you can only level it by killing nobodies

Kirobaito
04-02-2006, 01:17 AM
Wow.

The 1000 Heartless Challenge is so awesome. Even if it is easy.

KH-Cloudy
04-02-2006, 05:16 AM
Where do you get Final Form?

Necronopticous
04-02-2006, 06:07 AM
To unlock the final form you have to keep using drive forms after you've gained access to the final world. The first time you get it is random and then you can choose it at will thereafter. The best way to activate it the first time and unlock it is to go to Olympus and fight in the Cerberus Cup. Starting this cup makes your drive gauge full so use a drive form right off the bat, if you get Final Form, great. If not, push start and select "restart" to restart the challenge, rinse and repeat until you turn into Final Form, then quit.

Rice Cake
04-02-2006, 06:54 AM
Has anyone besides me beat the game in 28 hours?

KH-Cloudy
04-02-2006, 08:05 AM
Thanks Necro.
@Rice try 26 XD

Necronopticous
04-02-2006, 09:35 AM
Wow, Sephiroth is incredibly difficult.

edit:: got him ;]

goku
04-02-2006, 10:07 AM
its not even out yet where i am :cry: im waiting though soon as it comes out ill get it but i dno when it will come out anyone knows please let me know btw im in europe cya :D

KH-Cloudy
04-02-2006, 06:22 PM
How do i get setzer to fight in the struggle battle wtih me?im playing as sora

Nick Schovitz
04-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Yeah now I have it WHAT THEN WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? NOTHIN'!

Marluxiaswife
04-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Wow, Sephiroth is incredibly difficult.

edit:: got him ;]

waaaa i knew it, can i don't fight him?, cause he looks to hard :(

Necronopticous
04-02-2006, 08:08 PM
How do i get setzer to fight in the struggle battle wtih me?im playing as soraYou have to beat Hayner 10 times to access Setzer, and similarly you must beat Setzer 10 times to access Seifer. Try to beat them by getting all 200 orbs, not only is it the most fun way to pass the 10 battles you will most likely complete your minigame requirements in Jiminy's journal.
waaaa i knew it, can i don't fight him?, cause he looks to hard :(You don't have to fight Sephiroth to complete the game, I beat the game hours before I first fought him. It took me about 20-25 tries to take him down. Either I've gotten better at videogames since Kingdom Hearts I or he's easier this time around. Still an incredibly tough fight though, reminds me of one of the fights toward the end of Chains of Memories.

Rye
04-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Do you REALLY have to replay all those worlds before going into The World That Never Was? Because I'm really anxious to go further into the story and I don't feel like replaying these worlds. Then again, it'll help to level. Hopefully they're all short, like The Land of Dragons was, replayed.

Necronopticous
04-02-2006, 08:36 PM
Yes, at some point you're going to go back to almost every world for a second go. As you guessed, they are all extremely short just like the first time. For the most part they are more satisfying the second time because you're actually completing the big picture of the world each time and in almost all cases the big picture involves a member of Organization XIII and the nobodies, which is a lot more interesting than self-resolving Disney fodder.

Spammerman
04-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Antiform is awesome. I wish they're were more tournaments and you could get exp in them. Any1 know how to get thundaga?

Zeromus_X
04-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Yay!! Got a new copy. Boy am I glad that kept that receipt! :cat:

Now to commence the playing...please don't freeze! :(

KH-Cloudy
04-03-2006, 01:30 AM
i think you should change the title of this thread
edit:what level do you get second chance?

Necronopticous
04-03-2006, 01:38 AM
I still haven't gotten Second Chance for Sora and I'm level 60-something. I have, however, gotten Once More which is all I needed to beat Sephiroth.

KH-Cloudy
04-03-2006, 02:02 AM
ok thanks now im gonna go bneat sephy XD level 52 O_o..DIE SEPHRIOTH!!!

Necronopticous
04-03-2006, 02:12 AM
Unlike the original Kingdom Hearts, Sephiroth's 'Sin Heartless Angel' does not kill you in a single hit, instead it depletes your MP and takes you to 1 HP. As long as you have a potion waiting for you directly after you're pretty much good to go, although it's not all that hard to jump up and hit him before he completes his phrase in most cases. When I beat him last night I think I only ended up using 3 hi-potions along with many uses of Curaga.

KH-Cloudy
04-03-2006, 03:34 AM
..hes impossible for me right now

Zeromus_X
04-03-2006, 03:36 AM
Ugh, this game is just so awesome! I haven't had a drool like this for a game in some time. :cat: :tongue:

Though, some of the voices are funny, and some dialogue is kinda cheesy, at least they know how to talk correctly :p Though I can't help laughing over Aerith's voice xD. And Cid's voice is terrible. :cat:

I just finished the Beast's Castle, and opened up the Mulan world and Olympus. I'm at Olympus right now, trying to find Hades or something. :choc2:

The Gummi ships rock in this one!! It feels like I'm playing Star Fox or some other Konami Gradius game...:cat: And it's actually a challenge, at least for me. (Though all the button mashing hurts my hand...)

Is Sephiroth considered the 'Super Optional Boss' of this game, or are there others? :cat:

KH-Cloudy
04-03-2006, 03:40 AM
He is the only optional boss..i think..besides the tournaments..
Instead of beating him...im just gonna complete all the worlds...find everything do everything since im finished

The_Lover_of_Aeris
04-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Wahhh it isent fair I want the game but I live in the u.k and dont get it fo six months I carnt wait no longer.

DMKA
04-03-2006, 10:44 PM
lion sora rocks.
Yes, he does. He should be like that all the time.
This is exactly how I feel.

Skyblade
04-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Unlike the original Kingdom Hearts, Sephiroth's 'Sin Heartless Angel' does not kill you in a single hit, instead it depletes your MP and takes you to 1 HP. As long as you have a potion waiting for you directly after you're pretty much good to go, although it's not all that hard to jump up and hit him before he completes his phrase in most cases. When I beat him last night I think I only ended up using 3 hi-potions along with many uses of Curaga.

Um, that attack didn't kill you in the original either. It took you to 1 HP and no MP...

The Gummi ships rock in this one!! It feels like I'm playing Star Fox or some other Konami Gradius game... And it's actually a challenge, at least for me. (Though all the button mashing hurts my hand...)

Go to the options and change "Autofire" to full automatic, then just hold the button down.

Zeromus_X
04-04-2006, 01:18 AM
Oh okay, thanks. :) :cat:

I have a question...where is this '1,000 Heartless' battle? I only killed about 80 or so before the timer ran out in the Land of Dragons. Is this something else entirely? :cat:

Skyblade
04-04-2006, 01:26 AM
Oh okay, thanks. :) :cat:

I have a question...where is this '1,000 Heartless' battle? I only killed about 80 or so before the timer ran out in the Land of Dragons. Is this something else entirely? :cat:

Yes. In Hollow Bastion, after the part where you team up with Yuffie, Leon, Tifa, and Cloud, you have to kill 1000 Heartless (literally, there is a counter that keeps track so you can check) alone. It is an awesome battle.

Holding the button down after you enable autofire will only affect cannons, not lasers, but cannons are so much more fun anyway, so...

DMKA
04-04-2006, 01:26 AM
It's an entirely different part of the game in an entirely different world.

Rye
04-04-2006, 01:43 AM
Haha, I just beat Xaldin. He is so impossibly hard. Mickey Mouse brought me back, 5 TIMES which is insanely lucky. I admittedly would never have won without him. I used him to fight Xaldin, so nearly half of his HP was depeleted by using him everytime I died. :D

Craig
04-04-2006, 01:49 AM
Um, that attack didn't kill you in the original either. It took you to 1 HP and no MP...

I was under the impression that the attack killed you in 1 hit unless you had some ability equiped.

Too bad it's taking so long to get to England. :(

Zeromus_X
04-04-2006, 01:57 AM

It was also just called "Heartless Angel" in the original, unless they changed it to "Sin Heartless Angel" in KHII :cat: I'm not lying, listen to what KHI Sephy says in battle. "Descend Heartless Angel!". :cat:

Skyblade
04-04-2006, 03:28 AM

I was under the impression that the attack killed you in 1 hit unless you had some ability equiped.

Yeah, a lot of people think that, but I played the battle without that ability (or any abilities), got hit by that attack, and survived. It isn't fatal.

Marluxiaswife
04-04-2006, 03:41 PM
I got farther in Kingdom Hearts 2, at the Disney Castle now ^_^

Neo Blackheart
04-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Here is a way to get the game go to e-bay and look it up you should be able to find it

KH-Cloudy
04-04-2006, 10:59 PM
Is it possible to finish misson 3 in splash island??

mooglebunni608
04-04-2006, 11:51 PM
me just have to say.... YURIPA ARE SO CUTE!!! :P seriously I thought theyed look awefull :D

does anybody have tips for the raceing thingy in the tron world? Me having soooooooo much trouble!

Ouch!
04-04-2006, 11:56 PM
My only complaint with KH2 is the lack of difficulty. I didn't really have any trouble with any of the bosses until the very end, and even then it was only a matter of learning how to avoid a single move that wiped me out pretty easily. Next time through the game I'll play on proud mode again and actually go through and do all the extra stuff. Sephiroth, here I come!

About the light cycle race in Tron, I just went around to other worlds and beat bosses there to boost my max HP a bit. After that I was good to go.

Marluxiaswife
04-05-2006, 05:25 AM
i'm at the pride land now ^_^
close to yuripa :D

Zeromus_X
04-05-2006, 05:29 AM
Okay, I have a few questions, so I guess I'll spoiler them, don't know if they'll be considered spoilers or not:

1.) Do I get to go back to Twilight Town? Is it possible to go to Traverse Town in KHII?

2.) I've already cleared Port Royal, but how are the Undead Pirates affected? What makes them not invincible? Is it magic? I can't really guess, I just hit them, and sometimes they'll be damage-able, I guess because Donald casts Thunder, but I use a spell and they are still invincible. :confused: :cat:

3.) How do I do the musicals properly? I just suck at them I guess, but I can't ever 'get into the beat'. When do I have to press the button? :confused:

mooglebunni608
04-05-2006, 05:42 AM
Okay, I have a few questions, so I guess I'll spoiler them, don't know if they'll be considered spoilers or not:

1.) Do I get to go back to Twilight Town? Is it possible to go to Traverse Town in KHII?

2.) I've already cleared Port Royal, but how are the Undead Pirates affected? What makes them not invincible? Is it magic? I can't really guess, I just hit them, and sometimes they'll be damage-able, I guess because Donald casts Thunder, but I use a spell and they are still invincible. :confused: :cat:

3.) How do I do the musicals properly? I just suck at them I guess, but I can't ever 'get into the beat'. When do I have to press the button? :confused:
Ok So I dunno about traverse town but yes, you get back to Twighlight town,
The undead pirates show that they are undead when they are in the moonlight so when they get under something that blocks the moonlight they become invincible.
An I guess you just gotta practice the musicals. Theres the little orange and yellow spaces, press the button when it is in one of these spaces to get Good or Excellent XD

Marluxiaswife
04-05-2006, 06:25 PM
(sorry for double posting)

i finally got to see yuripa!! :D :D :D
i'm so happy now i'm back at mulans place and i'm going to play that pooh game so i can see yuripa again :D

Necronopticous
04-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Traverse Town is not in Kingdom Hearts II.

In other news I got to level 99 last night and so I now know that you get Second Chance at level 85. Level 99 scores you... MP rage. ;[ lame.

I've also discovered that the max form level is 7, all my forms are level 7 aside from Wisdom, and that comes today!

Skyblade
04-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Traverse Town is not in Kingdom Hearts II.

In other news I got to level 99 last night and so I now know that you get Second Chance at level 85. Level 99 scores you... MP rage. ;[ lame.

I've also discovered that the max form level is 7, all my forms are level 7 aside from Wisdom, and that comes today!

Um, which did you choose, Sword, Shield, or Staff? It does change the order you learn abilities in, just like in the original...

And MP Rage really isn't that good. If it restored your charge gauge too, it'd be nice, but only restoring your MP gauge, when as long as you have even 1 MP you can use any spell, isn't that helpful.

Yes, 7 is the highest level for forms and summons, and 7 is also the max the drive gauge can get to.

Necronopticous
04-05-2006, 08:01 PM
I chose the sword.

KH-Cloudy
04-06-2006, 02:23 AM
yeah me too, sword, but how i get the 7th orchilacum+?i got 6

Necronopticous
04-06-2006, 03:28 AM
Depends on which of the 6 you have.

KH-Cloudy
04-06-2006, 03:32 AM
all but the gummi one.....and help on misson 3xD

abrojtm
04-06-2006, 03:53 AM
You don't get any of the Oricalicum+ from Gummi though...
Clear Atlantica
Clear 100 Acre Wood
Clear the Goddess of Destiny Cup in the Underdrome
Treasure in Twlight Town
Treasure in The World that Never Was
Treasure in Space Paranoids
Collect (at least) one of every synthesis item

KH-Cloudy
04-06-2006, 03:55 AM
OHHHH i have to collect one of every synthesis item...dam i read on gamefaqs it said materials..i was like ...? So thanks i need 3 more synthesis item..:D

Acid Raine
04-06-2006, 03:58 AM
I chose the Shield and the Calmer club. Defense can REALLY help if you have enough of it. So now that I am "revisiting" Agrabah, I can take a big hit and lose little health. I'm afraid to finish the game, so I have been leveling up like crazy. Im at Level 60 right now..............

KH-Cloudy
04-06-2006, 04:04 AM
Can anyone post up all the systhesis list?
EDIT:err actaully i need frost crystal, lightning crystal, blaze stone

Necronopticous
04-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Well, if it wasn't for the hours of homework I had to get done tonight I would have certainly completed Jiminy's Journal tonight. When I stopped I had just gotten a gold seal on every item in the journal except one, synthesis list. The only thing I have left to do is get 20-30 of a dozen or so materials and I've completed everything. I expect to finish it off tomorrow after class! Wish me luck!

P.S. The 49th battle of the final Paradox Challenge is incredibly cool/scary/tough.

mooglebunni608
04-06-2006, 08:30 AM
how do you get 30 seconds on the poster job thingy in twilight town? It's almost impossible!!

DMKA
04-06-2006, 09:25 AM
how do you get 30 seconds on the poster job thingy in twilight town? It's almost impossible!!
It is impossible until you have all the lv 3 growth abilities, or so I'v been told/read. I've yet to do it myself.

KH-Cloudy
04-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Hey necro got any tips on fighting sephrioth?

Kirobaito
04-07-2006, 12:02 AM
I'm currently in the process of trying to get Ultima Weapon. I need two more Orichalcum+. I know that I can get one from the tournament at Olympus. I've read that I can get another one for a collect list bonus. Is this list getting one of every single item? That's what I find myself doing, but I'm not sure if it's worth doing.

KH-Cloudy
04-07-2006, 12:04 AM
You have to get 50 types of systhesis items.

Mercen-X
04-07-2006, 12:18 AM
I bought it last Wednesday, the day it came out here in Vacaville. I was sick but I walked a mile and a half to wait in line at the local GameStop.
I've almost completed the game. Although Demyx, Xaldin, and Xigbar really got me frustrated. I just have to go back and complete the minigames before I settle up with Xemnas.

KH-Cloudy
04-07-2006, 12:23 AM
that's what im doing...oh and whats the complete character file?

Dignified Pauper
04-07-2006, 12:34 AM
can i just say that the gummi ship this time around is amazing.

KH-Cloudy
04-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Yep you can ;)

Necronopticous
04-07-2006, 01:06 AM
I did the poster mission in 30 seconds with only level 1 growth abilities, but it's much easier with the speed advantage of level 3 glide, the other growth abilities don't really matter much for this particular mission.

As far as Sephiroth goes, my strategy was as follows:

You'll find the following abilities helpful, the most important ones are bold.:
Upper Slash
Horizontal Slash
Finishing Leap
Slapshot
Dodge Slash
Slide Dash
Guard Break
Explosion
Aerial Sweep
Aerial Spiral
Aerial Finish
High Jump
Glide
Scan
Aerial Recovery
Combo Boost
Air Combo Boost
Finishing Plus
Berserk Charge
Leaf Bracer
Item Boost
MP Rage
MP Haste
Defender
Second Chance
Once More
For weapon equip Ultima Weapon, anything with high physical defense for armor, and anything with +AP for extra skills and +Strength to take those health bars down quicker for accessories. Finally, fill your items with hi-potions. Don't waste your elixirs.

Customize one of your keys to Cur(e)/(a)/(aga) and one to hi-potion.

Save your game and approach Sephiroth

Like in Kingdom Hearts 1, Sephiroth has three "forms" or "styles" that you must overcome while taking his health down. His first form is the easiest and shouldn't take long to get comfortable with. His second form is a lot more difficult, although once you get comfortable enough to last and deal damage in this form you shouldn't have trouble with the third form, as it's not much different.

Sephiroth's first form strategy is simple, start off with your reaction command to block his dashing slice attack, every time you block this attack he will let up on his defense and let you get in a nice long combo, this is where abilities such as Slide Dash and Upper Slash come in handy. Slide Dash toward him and initiate a combo, knocking him up into the air shortly thereafter with square, once he is in the air, go crazy with your air combo plus, aerial spinning slashes, and horizontal slash with square.

After you complete a combo or he makes his escape get as far away as possible and let him taunt you, eventually he will do one of two things, sliding dash or teleport juggle. If he uses sliding dash, use your reaction command and repeat the initial strategy. If he uses the teleport juggle you'll soon find yourself being slashed upward, allow this to happen as it doesn't do very much damage, try to use your Aerial Recovery ability immediately with circle to stabilize yourself and begin an aerial combo on Sephiroth as soon as he teleports in again, after a few tries you should be comfortable with turning his juggle against him directly after the first hit every time. It's important that you love this move because he uses it in all three forms and it will constantly be one of your main ways to damage Sephiroth in all three of his forms.

Eventually you're going to get into critical health, do not hesitate to use your cure spell as SOON AS YOU HIT CRITICAL HEALTH. Don't wait to finish a combo or do a few hits of extra damage, just heal yourself as it is not worth the risk of losing all your effort to a random masamune slice. Also, don't worry about using your cure often because with your Berserk Charge skill in effect you'll be able to pull off neverending combos on Sephiroth while your MP gauge is refilling.

You'll want to aviod doing any ground-based combos on Sephiroth at any point and concentrate on those aerial combos, they're much quicker and safer to pull off. The only opportunity you'll really have to damage sephiroth at any given time is if he starts doing a ground combo himself, this is a much more difficult feat to pull off, however if you can time a jump right on top of him just as he's finishing off a ground combo he'll let up on his defense for just about a half second, you'll be able to initiate an air combo on him from above and do some extra damage. I admit that I got used to this and used it alot, however you're probably safer sticking with the other two methods.

When Sephiroth enters form 2, he'll gain access to his infamous "Sin/Decend Heartless Angel" attack which will take you down to 1 hp and deplete your MP gauge. You might initially be scared of this move, however you'll soon realize that it does you more good than bad. How? Well, for one it's easy to stop for the most part, and two he's completely defenseless when using it. As soon as you suspect this move is coming up get ready to jump and quickly glide to him and begin an aerial combo, if you don't have glide you'll just have to run and jump. I didn't have glide and I was still able to stop it 90% of the time without difficulty, it's much easier on this game than it was on the original. If you know you're not going to stop the move in time (He uses is exactly after finishing saying "angel") don't sweat, just run in the opposite direction and use a hi-potion as soon as it hits, it's not really that much more a threat than any of his other moves.

If he decides to use his pillar of flame move just run toward the camera until the pillars are fading away, sometimes you can get a clean shot at a good aerial combo after this move but be careful as it is easy to get caught in the last strand of one of those pillars.

The dark gravity balls that he uses on you are kind of annoying but they're not that hard to deal with, try to stay in the air often when he uses them because odds are he's running at you with a ground combo. You can destroy the balls by hitting them with your keyblade.

Honestly I beat him the first time I got past his second form, so I don't really know too much about his third form beside the fact that it was a lot like a supped up version of the second form, he seems a little faster and he's glowing, although he does most of the same moves. Use the "Sin/Decend Heartless Angel" and teleport juggle strategy to take down his last few life bars and you'll be good to go.

Hope this helps, enjoy the Advent Children-esque scene that follows.

Rye
04-07-2006, 01:09 AM
Sark and the MCP are so annoying. The battle is easy, just very long, so I don't keep an eye on my HP and then Sark randomly uses a good attack and I'm dead and it sucks. I wouldn't care, except the battle takes me ages to do. :( I wanna beat it, I wanna go further in the game. Re-playing levels is boring.

Necronopticous
04-07-2006, 01:18 AM
I beat that jerk first try so I don't know what to tell you... I think I used Master Form a lot.

KH-Cloudy
04-07-2006, 01:44 AM
I hate sephrioth's flame pillar. They do alot more than KH1.
EDIT:what level is beserk charge.im level 58 or 59

Necronopticous
04-07-2006, 01:48 AM
It depends on whether you chose the Shield, Sword, or Staff at the beginning of the game. I chose the sword and I was only level 60 something when I beat Sephiroth, and I had it at that point.

KH-Cloudy
04-07-2006, 01:50 AM
Ok. i Chose sword. So i'll get in the 60s..

Rice Cake
04-07-2006, 01:51 AM
If you don't have it, then you need to level up :P

KH-Cloudy
04-07-2006, 04:06 AM
Oh my god....Sephrioth does this meteor shower when he has 2 bars of life leeft!!AHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO CLOSE

Rice Cake
04-07-2006, 04:41 AM
You tried on that low of a level? You should try at 85 or above.

KH-Cloudy
04-07-2006, 04:52 AM
Im level 65! Almost got him..just 1 hit would have made it..but no he made me fly up in the sky :(

Rice Cake
04-07-2006, 05:27 AM
Thats still a low level. You don't have the right skills yet. 85 gets the good one that insures victory!

Necronopticous
04-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Oh yeah I forgot about the meteor shower in my strategy, mainly because I didn't have any trouble with it, just run and jump around while staying back and you should be able to avoid most of it.

KH-Cloudy
04-08-2006, 12:49 AM
alright i beat it at level 65 :) so wheres that magic carpet?in agrabah..it says for misson

Necronopticous
04-08-2006, 01:48 AM
Good job beating Sephiroth. To trigger the magic carpet minigame go back to the chamber out in the desert and press triangle by the pedestal thing.

I just completed Jiminy's Journal, I'm watching the ending again now.

Ouch!
04-08-2006, 01:51 AM
I'm really, really mad at myself. I started a new file that I was going to go for a 100% completion with and saved over my other file. I wanted to be able to watch the ending movie again. I feel like such an idiot. ; ;

Rye
04-08-2006, 01:53 AM
Trying to beat Saix at level 41 is not much fun. He's not hard, and I know it, but my level is so low. I should level up, but I'm so lazy. I wanna beat him now! xD

Kirobaito
04-08-2006, 01:55 AM
Trying to beat Saix at level 41 is not much fun. He's not hard, and I know it, but my level is so low. I should level up, but I'm so lazy. I wanna beat him now! xD
How did you even manage to get to the World That Never Was at Level 41? Simply going through the worlds got me up to Level 48, no attempts to level up at all. By the time I was up to Saix, I was level 52 or 3.

Marluxiaswife
04-08-2006, 03:35 AM
i'm at the world that never was, what leve i'm i supose to be on to fight those guys?

Kirobaito
04-08-2006, 03:50 AM
i'm at the world that never was, what leve i'm i supose to be on to fight those guys?
It's a Battle Level 50 world. Anything that or above you should be fine.

KH-Cloudy
04-08-2006, 05:10 AM
Lol my friend named one of our custom-made tenny ships, Taco**** LV 99.It really pwns!!But slow to our custom made gummi ship XD but it freaking owns!!!!got us like rank S on most of it

Ouch!
04-08-2006, 05:59 AM
I beat the game at level 47. And I leveled during the final boss fight. The battle level stuff is on the high side.

Kirobaito
04-08-2006, 06:28 AM
I must be really out of shape. That reaction command business in the final boss fight wore me out badly.

Rye
04-08-2006, 12:38 PM
I'll try Saix a bit more as is, and if I still have trouble, I'll try to level up to about 47 or something. It'll make a bit of a difference from 41.

EDIT: Okay, I beat him a few hours ago. Owned. :D

Necronopticous
04-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Good job, Rye. Now to complete Jiminy's Journal!

Rye
04-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Thanks! I'm thinking of possibly doing that before I go onto the final boss, though I think I'll just level up a bit, then try to beat the boss and once he's beat, use one of my pre-final boss files (since I always make two but save them both at the same time) to do Jimminy's Journal. :)

Necronopticous
04-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Oh wait, I read that wrong. I thought you said you owned the game! Definately beat the game before trying to get 100% since that takes a pretty significant chunk of time, probably close to the amount of time it took to get to the final boss from the beginning of the game.

But I suggest starting by leveling to 99 and taking all your forms to level 7, it will score you lots of items and you'll have the abilities and sheer strength to tackle some of the tougher 100% requirements.

KH-Cloudy
04-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Wheres a good place to level up master form?

Necronopticous
04-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Anywhere that has lots of high-end monsters that drop many drive orbs. Personally, I just landed in Olympus, went into the first screen past Pain and Panic on the right, killed everyone in this room, collected the drive orbs, went back and boarded my gummi ship (while still in Master form) and then repeated, it didn't take very long this way to reach level 7.

The reason that you board the ship while still in drive form is that when you do this your drive gauge will automatically be maxed the next time you land so you can drive endlessly this way without ever worrying about building up your drive gauge or doing the cerberus cup trick.

Good luck!

Skyblade
04-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Similar to Necro's plan, but I did it in Timeless river. Just cycle through the four window areas, and exit the door when your form gauge is low. Exiting back to Disney Castle has the same effect as jumping to the Gummi Ship, but it is much faster.

Zeromus_X
04-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Hey Necro (or anyone else who has the guide or is really knowledgable.), what level do you get Second Chance if you picked the Shield? :cat:

Larahl
04-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Does anyone know where I can get Dark Crystal?
It's the only material I need to get the Orichalcum+.

Rye
04-08-2006, 10:30 PM
I beat KH2, finally! Oh, what an amazing beautiful ending! I loved it. What a great game. :)

KH-Cloudy
04-08-2006, 11:01 PM
..How do you get 5000 points in the Cerberus cup, and the other cups that needs like 300 etc

Necronopticous
04-08-2006, 11:20 PM
Hey Necro (or anyone else who has the guide or is really knowledgable.), what level do you get Second Chance if you picked the Shield? :cat:http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_ii_level.txt

Looks like level 49.

Cruise Control
04-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Was it me, or was all the lasers really cool.

KH-Cloudy
04-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Lasers are cool :) they reflect if your fast enough

NeoCracker
04-09-2006, 03:52 AM
I keep hearing sepiroths most annoying move is when he knocks you into the Sky. I had no problem with that. ANd for anyone having trouble with Sephiroth heres some things I did to beat him.

First Fill the Item slots with Elixers and Set Elixer to one of your customization slots.
Get Ultima weapon.
Have as many Combo pluss's you can equip.
When he knocks you into the air, recover when hes close and hit square to arial sweep him, followed up with an air combo and a second one if he's still close after the first.

When he does that attack that kills off your HP and MP, gaurd agains his stabby attack and if hes close swiftly attack with a combo or two until he goes away and then quickly use an elixer, but if he's not close immidiatly use Elixor since he will most likely attack soon.

When he does the Meteor attack just run back and forth jumping and you should dodge it all.

I have no effective move when he flys around yoru head attacking rapidly with the sword.

Hope this helps someone.

Zeromus_X
04-09-2006, 03:56 AM
Squee! I finally got to The World that Never Was. (Can't wait till Riku joins the party :tongue:)

I'm going to see how I do against Seph again...though I'm only at like level 50. I wonder what's the lowest anyone's ever beaten him...surely someone's memorized his pattern, enough to dodge and such. :cat: Hm...

Hee, the story's getting so awesome. I just have to do Atlantica, I never completed it before :p

KH-Cloudy
04-09-2006, 04:07 AM
How do you get 5000 Points for the Cerberus Cup??

NeoCracker
04-09-2006, 05:23 AM
Also how do you unlock the Cerberus Cup Paradox? I beat the Panic and Pain Paradox cup, but the next hasn't oppened yet

KH-Cloudy
04-09-2006, 05:43 AM
I don't know really i think it's your forms get all your forms cept Final to level 7?i think cause thats how i got it today.

Zeromus_X
04-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Eh...how do I get Glide and other abilities like that? Do I need to level up my Forms? :cat: I'm still afraid to fight Xemnas. I don't want the game to end...:cry: :cat:

Necronopticous
04-09-2006, 07:49 PM
The answer to both the running questions are to level up your forms.

Mercen-X
04-09-2006, 10:14 PM
I beat Xemnas final Friday night. I still find Riku's bit annoying. I almost died during the laser deflection bit. I noticed Sora wasn't doing anything though I was using the Reaction command. Then as I watched him HP deplete, I realized I had to get on the X button. After I proceeded past the lasers, I remembered reading that someone esle lost their first time because they didn't realize they had to spam the X.

I still can't get 1000 points in Phil's Pots and it's ticking me off. My high score is 865. Now the highest I can get is 536. Why do the pots stop showing up? This isn't right. My attack combo is strike-explosion. That's two hits for a massive strike area. It helped me to get my initial score but now the freakin' pots don't show up enough!
Do I really need to complete this?

KH-Cloudy
04-09-2006, 10:17 PM
How do i get 1300 in the Paradox Cereberus Cup?The highest i gotten was 1145.

Necronopticous
04-09-2006, 10:33 PM
I still can't get 1000 points in Phil's Pots and it's ticking me off.Hit the large pot into the group of small pots that form at the same time like you're bowling. I made 2000+ points easily.

KH-Cloudy
04-10-2006, 12:54 AM
Wow i got close to getting 1300....taking me quite a while now xD

Zeromus_X
04-10-2006, 06:12 AM
Okay, I've tried alot of times to beat Sephiroth. I do pretty well, but I always run out of items from me being paranoid. The most annoying part is the little orbs of darkness that follow me, especially when he summons two sets of 'em. :eep: :cat:

I use him hitting me into the air to air combo the crap out of him, or I knock him into the sky myself. But it's safer to let him do it.

I just have a question. What Keyblade should I use? I'm stuck between Ultima Weapon and Fatal Crest, since I won't get 'Berserk Charge' until Level 85, however, when I do proceed to combo rape him, he always warps somewhere else, does anyone know how this is triggered? Like, does he do it everytime he's 'had enough' and takes a certain amount of damage? :confused: :cat:

I also went out and trained my forms (except Wisdom, I don't see how Slide Dash will help out here, the rest work fine.) so I can prevent 'Sin Heartless Angel' (it sounds like that now, at least they made it sound clearer so people can know the real name of the attack this time.), but I'm always surrounded by the orbs of darkness, so I can't jump to interrupt him. Sure, I could knock away the orbs, but I'm afraid he'll do his supersonic slash attack, or his ground combo, which hurt, and then the orbs attack me. :eep:

Meh. At least he's really fun to fight this time around. :cat: :love: :tonberry:

Seto Fett
04-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Here's a question I've never been able to answer. Kairi, at first, forgets Sora entirely then suddenly remembers him. Does this have something to do with CoM, as I never understood how she forgot Sora and Riku at first then instantly remembered them like yesterday.

Rice Cake
04-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Yes it does

Cruise Control
04-10-2006, 10:01 PM
She forgot, since her and Sora's memories are linked, and all his are gone. She regains them when Namine finishes restoring Sora's.

Mercen-X
04-10-2006, 11:26 PM
I'm stuck between Ultima Weapon and Fatal Crest
Where the hell do you get Fatal Crest? Is it a synthesis item? Or a paradox reward?

KH-Cloudy
04-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Paradox reward for beatting Goddess of fate i think,or titan

Zeromus_X
04-11-2006, 12:30 AM
You get it for completing the Goddess of Fate cup, I'm pretty sure. (I don't even know how to unlock the 'Paradox' cups, and I've heard they're pretty vicious.) :cat:

Necronopticous
04-11-2006, 12:50 AM
however, when I do proceed to combo rape him, he always warps somewhere else, does anyone know how this is triggered? Like, does he do it everytime he's 'had enough' and takes a certain amount of damage?Yeah, you can get in a lot more hits like this usually, however you can only keep him for a certain amount of time before he warps out. There's no way to prevent that as far as I know.

Zeromus_X
04-11-2006, 01:02 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask two things.

1- Can I go back and fight Sephiroth again? (Like I do in KHI to max out everyone's levels.) Or is he only there once?

2- Is Fenrir stronger than Ultima Weapon? Or is it just a really good Keyblade, but not the best? :cat:

KH-Cloudy
04-11-2006, 01:17 AM
Anyone got hints for getting 1300 for the Paradox Cereberus Cups?
EDIT:....Damn 1253....

Ballistix Man
04-11-2006, 01:23 AM
Fenrir while the strongest has no magic. Ultima is all around better.

mooglebunni608
04-11-2006, 01:33 AM
I can't wait to fight sephy!
I never beat him in KH1.... I hope he's better this time :)

Seto Fett
04-11-2006, 01:42 AM
^Thanks everyone for my previous answers

May sound stupid, but I'm getting ready to take on Sephiroth and I need more Elixirs, as I've gone through the whole game and have only used one. Where can I get more of these? Synthesis?

Necronopticous
04-11-2006, 01:47 AM
Fenrir has 7 attack which makes it the strongest in attack strength, but its magic strength is very low, 1 if I remember right.

After you beat Sephiroth that's it, there is no fighting him again.

Zeromus_X
04-11-2006, 01:51 AM
Yeah, I made a couple from Synthesis. :cat:

Update: I just discovered that Firaga can bounce off all of the orbs of darkness! Huzzah! He just summons more though...*sigh*...:cat: Now if I can become better at interrupting Heartless Angel...:cat: Does anyone have any tips on that, by the way?

As for how to make an Elixir, you need 2 Mythril Stones, 1 Dark Stone, and 1 Power Stone. :cat:

I also want to know this: How do Forms gain exp? I know they gain exp by killing Heartless and Nobodies, but I'll kill a bunch of Heartless with Final Form, and I don't gain any, but I'll gain exp with killing Nobodies. And it seems to be different for each form. Does anyone know the specifics of each form? :confused:

KH-Cloudy
04-11-2006, 01:51 AM
You can just use Hi-Potions.Like I did.Hi-Potions are more useful than elixers.Just heal than beserk.If he uses Heartless Angel

Zeromus@:Valor gains exp for each hit, Wisdom gains exp for Killing each Heartless, Master gains exp for each drive orb, Final gains exp by killing nobodies.

vampirepiggyhunter7
04-11-2006, 01:57 AM
I JUST beat it!

KH-Cloudy
04-11-2006, 01:57 AM
Congratulations, did you get 100%?

Zeromus_X
04-11-2006, 02:15 AM
Whew, I got Sephy to like, four HP bars! :cat: :love: Thanks a bunch for the Form info, KH-Cloudy. Now I'll go level up the forms to get the more powerful extra abilities. :love: :p:cat:

If I can be more patient, and not jump the gun on items, I know I can beat that pretty mama's boy!! :tonberry: I'll probably also go get more defence increasing armour, if possible, like another power belt. :choc2:
Although a bit of the problem is me not acting right away, leading to low HP and paranoia, and use of Hi-Potions. :eep:

Oh well. I'm pretty sure I'll beat him by today's end, if not tommorow. :cat: It's a shame he can only be fought once, but I suppose people will just use him to power-level, like the first game, which is good, I suppose.

Seto Fett
04-11-2006, 02:21 AM
Yeah, I made a couple from Synthesis. :cat:

Update: I just discovered that Firaga can bounce off all of the orbs of darkness! Huzzah! He just summons more though...*sigh*...:cat: Now if I can become better at interrupting Heartless Angel...:cat: Does anyone have any tips on that, by the way?

As for how to make an Elixir, you need 2 Mythril Stones, 1 Dark Stone, and 1 Power Stone. :cat:

I also want to know this: How do Forms gain exp? I know they gain exp by killing Heartless and Nobodies, but I'll kill a bunch of Heartless with Final Form, and I don't gain any, but I'll gain exp with killing Nobodies. And it seems to be different for each form. Does anyone know the specifics of each form? :confused:
Thanks again everyone for the answers and I'll gladly take yours now.

How to level up the various Forms

Valor
You get experience based on strikes by the blades. It doesn't matter how many Heartless or Nobodies you kill, just strikes by the blades. I say just go to a populated area of easy Heartless, and just run into the group striking.

Wisdom
You gai experience for this based on how many Heartless you kill. The more Heartless, the more experience obviously. I recommend an area where you get back at a distance and range, without interference. Again, preferably weak Heartless, as it doesn't matter how big or strong they are, as exp is exp. I go for Shadows for maximum success.

Master
You get experience for this based on the number of Drive orbs you get. (The gold little orbs) The best strategy for this I'd say is training it in Radiant Garden at the end of the game. I'll tell you why further down.

Final
You get experience for this based on how many Nobodies you kill. This can be annoying, as there are relatively few areas in the game with a large amount of Nobodies appearing at the same, which is easier than running through screens getting more. Again, check out my strategy below for this.

My strategy for all these
Alright, before we get started, som may see my way as cheap and not very sportsman-like, but to be honest, I wanted these Growth abilities now and I wasn't going to spend forever getting my drives up when I could do it this way. So, in case you don't already know, this is the Drive trick...

When you're in any form, hurry up and do whatever you have to do to gain exp for the form you want and get back to a Save Point BEFORE the form ends. Once you get to the Save Point, while still in the form, go to World Select. Of course, you'll be on the World Selection screen next, but pick any world and land. Ta-da. Your drive bar will be filled to the maximum, enabling you to go all-out and train the form again without worry. Now, as implied, you can do this all you want to gain whatever form mastery you want. Land, Form, Train, Save Point>World Selection, Land. Repet as necessary and you'll have mastery of any form in no time.

Strategy for Valor
I recommend any place with lots of enemies for this, as you just need strikes. Preferably an area close to a Save Point for obvious reasons. I trained right outside Merlin's in Radiant Garden.

Strategy for Wisdom
Haven't worked this out yet, as I haven't got to it. I'd just say an area close to a SP, and has lots of easy Heartless.

Strategy for Master
Train outside Merlin's in Radiant Garden. You'll gain lots of Drive orbs from the enemies. Be sure to fight the enemies right outside his door, then proceed to the enemies by the entrance to the Marketplace. After they're defeated, depending on how much your gauge has left, try to take out the few enemies before the stairs to the Bailey. Then head for Merlin's asap. Once you get higher gauges, it is possible to take down all the enemies in this area if you're fast enough.

Strategy for Final
This one is a bit more interesting, as I'm still testing which areas are good. Nobodies are difficult to fight successively in this case, as there isn't too many areas where a large amount appears at once, that's near a SP. My best bet so far is use the Brink of Despair SP as base and go into the next area, taking down the enemies there. Make sure you go north, not south of BoD, as that brings you to the Heartless.

Final note
Jackpot may not help increase Drive orb frequency, but I used it and Draw for Master, assuring the capturing of all Drive orbs.

Zeromus_X
04-11-2006, 02:26 AM
Why thanks! I did know about the save point trick, it does make things easier. For Final, I hung out around The Proof of Existence and killed the things in Saix and Luxord's rooms. I moved to Yen Sid's tower later.

Oh yeah, more questions pop to my mind. Is there any purpose to the mirrors in Yen Sid's room? I keep thinking that they'll reward you if you examine them with the proper requirements, like "And Image of you with mastery of the Keyblade comes to your mind" and stuff like that when you examine them. Does this mean anything, or is it nothing? :cat:

Necronopticous
04-11-2006, 02:29 AM
The best place I could find for Wisdom was the first couple of screens of The World the Never Was, before you enter nobody territory.

Zeromus_X
04-11-2006, 06:34 AM
Beat Sephiroth, like I said in the Sephy Part II thread. Also beat the game.

Pretty awesome, although, like the first one, it was a happy ending that made more questions than it did answer them. *sigh*...at least this game kicked utter ass. :cat:

I got 89% on Jiminy's Journal. I may just go through a new game on Proud mode so I can just beat every world to get the secret movie. Meh. :cat:

cloud20747
04-11-2006, 07:40 AM
I got 97% of the damn Journal!!! I still got to do that damn Cargo thing in Twilight Town in 15 sec and the rest of teh Tourney's for Hades

Another place to Train for the Master Form is in the Mulan world. The room before the Emporor Throne room

Zeromus_X
04-11-2006, 07:51 AM
The whole world is great with all the Drive orbs. Especially those carraiges you can open up. :P I usually go to the 'Village Cave'. :cat:

cloud20747
04-11-2006, 07:59 AM
but the room I'm talking about is right near the save point

Zeromus_X
04-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Well, so is the cave. I just meant that all-around, it's a great place for Drive orbs. :p :cat:

cloud20747
04-11-2006, 08:10 AM
I can't stand that cave...go to train but it kinda of sucks. Actually Leveling up the forms sucks except the Valor form cause that one is very easy

Cruise Control
04-11-2006, 12:37 PM
The best place for Wisdom is The Fragment crossing. Loiads of shadows and neoshadows. And you can run right back to the Alley to refill your drive bar.