PDA

View Full Version : Whats harder to fight?

Chocobo King
03-30-2006, 03:41 AM
Whats harder to fight based on what you have faught?

rubah
03-30-2006, 04:13 AM
They're all pretty easy at a point.

black elementals annoyed me, so I'll give them some praise 8)

Chocobo King
03-30-2006, 04:18 AM
As of what i faught i think Great Malboro was hard i havent faught omega and ultima wep yet. i also think Barbatos was hard too.

rubah
03-30-2006, 04:27 AM
omega and ultima are pansies. Barbatos can only be classified as hard if you are taking in account how rare they show up ;.;

but in that case, the little tonberries are even moreso!

malboros are alright if you can get first strike with auron in on them. Then switch in yuna and have an aeon blast them away. And inside of sin, they rarely use bad breath first.

Chocobo King
03-30-2006, 04:42 AM
ill try that.

Yuffie514
03-30-2006, 09:14 AM
not including the Original Creation fiends, Master Tonberry is the toughest. well, so is Great Malboro, but i can avoid its Bad Breath attack, granted that i get the initiative in battle. unless you use an Aeon that can cause 99,999 dmg in battle, Master Tonberry will counter every attack with Karma or Voodoo.

Captain Maxx Power
03-30-2006, 11:22 AM
There are only two monsters/bosses that cause me problems in FFX :Seymour on Mount Gagazet and Yunalesca. Since I can't vote for the first one, I'll default to the second.

Dell
03-30-2006, 11:52 AM
other.....I mean all Dark Aeons.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-30-2006, 06:57 PM
i voted spectral keeper. wot an ass!

i suppose great malboros r hard, but i have ribbons to prevent their initial wipeout!!!! :D

Dreddz
03-30-2006, 07:11 PM
Malboro's = Bad Breathe = BAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD

DeathKnight
03-30-2006, 07:20 PM
SIn! that bastard with that sword thingy

4evarisha
03-30-2006, 07:56 PM
2 me master tonberry i had little bit problems but others was all easy.

Lil Ripsta
03-30-2006, 08:06 PM
To me, the Omega Weapon was extremely to difficult to defeat him. Whether you like it or not, I'd no other choice but to use cheat codes. :p lol

4evarisha
03-30-2006, 08:11 PM
It was easy cuz all the help was 4rm magus Sisters,Tidus,Lulu n Yuna.

Tavrobel
03-30-2006, 08:44 PM
The thing about FFX monsters, is that once you know what you are doing, you will easily pound them into the ground. Even Nemesis isn't hard after proper training, just annoying, and persistent.

One of the few exceptions is the Cactaur King (who counters nearly ALL moves with 99999 needles). For me, the hardest enemy is the one that can counter. But Bad Breath is bad too. Berserk + Confusion + Poison == dead. Sleep + Poison == dead. Ribbon == non-existant in NA. Auto_remedy don't work while Confused or Berserk, or asleep. Thank God it doesn't cast Doom or Death, just everything else.

Int has got it WAY too easy, I don't care that it has Dark Aeons, because Ribbon + 1/2 of difficulty for getting Zanmato == invincible.

Chocobo King
03-30-2006, 09:59 PM
i think master ton berries are easy cause i just use yuna or rikku tho heal or bring back others to life and tidus and auron to pound em. and vurona is easy because it usually casts haste on him self and i have yuna use dispell on it and tidus and auron to pound em.

Dell
04-01-2006, 05:23 AM
I bet everyone will not agree with me: the hardest to fight is Dingo, the monster in Besaid.

Chocobo King
04-02-2006, 09:00 PM
I thought that omega and ultima wepeon would be hard to fight but just faught em 2 days ago and the first fight was easy cause i killed ultima in 2 hits with aroun and tidus's overdrive. the second fight against omega was easy too cause i did the same thing and beat in a few more hits then the first one

Renmiri
04-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Dingo ? You jest surely!

The Arena creations were the hardest. Harder than Yu Yevon.
For some reason I had a hard time with mimics so I voted that.

Meet_Sue_Be_She
04-04-2006, 10:54 PM
I see the most people voted for was Yunalesca...I thought she was easy. I just used some holys and stuff and she went down in five minutes. Maybe I got lucky...

Human Devil
04-05-2006, 12:33 AM
Well only one i had to try at least 2 or 3 times was Yunalesca. The only thing about the Malboro's is that you get ambushed if u dont have first strike. (Only in Omega Ruins.) Everyone else was hahaha :laugh:

shyhorse
04-21-2006, 01:11 PM
the dark aeons are as penance is classed as a dark aeon you can only fight it after killing all dark aeons i have killed valefor so far. all of what you listed was easy

Dell
04-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Master Tonberry:
his Karma damage is: [Number of enemy killed] X 10 = Damage, my Tidus die because he already kill more than 999 enemy and luckily, I got a Break HP Limit armor from Dark Ixion, so happy. I found him to be hard to find in battle. Take me 3 hours to complete catching 10 of every monster in Omega Ruins just because of this kid.
Sin:
Celestial Weapon can defeat him easily, if not Overdrives and Aeons is your choice (Doublecast included).
Omega Weapon:
Can be killed in 1 hit, but I'm playing International version so need 9 or 10 hit. So one Attack Reels or Blitz Ace can defeat him, be sure to Lancet him with Kimahri for Nova.
Ultima Weapon:
Bribe 1400000 for 99 Pendulum. What a monster, betray it's own master.
Yunalesca:
Use Trio of 9999 on Tidus and Auron first (Wings to Discovery x2). Swap with other character and have them to use special abilities, leaving Tidus, Auron and Yuna last. Have Tidus to use Hastega and Yuna to use Reflect on party (DO Hastega first). First form will only need two hit from Tidus and one hit from Auron. Second form, Have Yunalesca to use Hellbiter to party(don't heal Zombie Status!), and use all of your Aeons overdrive except Bahamut, have Tidus to hit Yunalesca. She will turn to thrid form and automatically use Mega-Death, if you've been hit by Hellbiter your party should be fine. have Tidus to use Slice and Dice, call upon Bahamut and give Mega-Flare for overkill.
Barbatos:
Need Quick Hit, have Tidus, Auron and Wakka to use Quick Hit until he die, one hit from max 255 strength can beat him anyway(you need Break Damage Limit), just becareful of Mortar.
Behemoth King:
This is hard, killing him isn't hard but Meteor can kill you, have either more than 7000 HP or capture him or have Auto-Life.
Black elemental/Dark Elemental:
Dispel Reflect and Esuna Berserk, pound them with one hit of 9999.
Geosgaeno:
Having Stoneproof and Deathproof can nullify his status attack. Trio of 9999 is your choice, three hit and he die.
Great Malboro:
have First Strike weapon on someone, when Malboro ambushed you, you will get a turn, either Flee or Provoke. He will not use Bad Breath if you provoked him. Ribbon make thing so easy.
Mimic:
Easy, have someone on your party with Gillionaire and keep him/her in the battle party, do not remove her/him. Kick him with your attack he will die eventually and give you 100000 gil (50000 if Gillionaire is unavailable).
Spectral Keeper:
Provoke him and send Tidus to the Glyph that don't have a character near his Glyph, Hastega the party, Yuna to cure Tidus and cast protect on him. Auron should attack him. Cure Berserk and move your character from a Glyph that's about to explode to more safer place.
Sanctuary Keeper:
Trio of 9999 to Tidus and have him use Slice and Dice for Overkill.

Seriously, try Dark Aeons and Monster Arena, they give sweet price for catching and winning.

Triple AP:drool:, Break HP Limit:drool:, Dark Matter:drool: and many more:drool:

Night_Blade
04-21-2006, 04:03 PM
they are all easy. i beat yunalesca 2nd try.

4evarisha
04-21-2006, 07:34 PM
I beat her first try all forms was ugly:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: