PDA

View Full Version : Furthest without dieing

Sephiroth1112
03-30-2006, 02:24 PM
whats the furthest you ever got without dieing? ive sofar gotten past the corel prison lol but im still going im seeing how far i can go.. i really just dont have a memory card LOL i wanna see how many hits i get back in this

Flying Mullet
03-30-2006, 02:27 PM
If you don't want to die, just pop the lid on your Playstation in the middle of battle. When you close the lid your characters will be invincible for that battle since it can't pull data from the disk and just uses the data in memory.

DarknessFromAbove
03-30-2006, 02:29 PM
um . . . I think I've gotten to the end without dieing. I'm not sure though, I can't really remember. It's not THAT hard if you skip the weapons and side-stuff, and even with it. depending on talent of course . . .

Flying Mullet
03-30-2006, 02:31 PM
Or if you're a glutton for punishment you just over-level before continuing.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-30-2006, 06:52 PM
by dying do u eamn wihtout gettin anyone KO'd or without getting game over? i've managed to complete the game without getting game over (but no secret stuff) n i think the furthest i got without getting KO'd is . . . . . oh i dunno!?

Sephiroth1112
03-31-2006, 12:35 AM
lol no one in my party has been K.O.d yet either lol im still working on it and plus how is it supposed to use the data? I HAVE NO MEMORY CARD! lol the game has been on for 3 days now... ill keep posting you guys on how im doing! lol email me sometime guys.. i live in Racine WI and i LOVE FFVII lol its so much better that the other ones i just wish it was better graphics.. like the ones on that other thread for ps version i hate that there hands look like paintbrushes lol.... btw nice truffle shuffle lol

marc
03-31-2006, 07:50 PM
If you don't want to die, just pop the lid on your Playstation in the middle of battle. When you close the lid your characters will be invincible for that battle since it can't pull data from the disk and just uses the data in memory.

Does this work on PS2?

McLovin'
03-31-2006, 08:10 PM
I have never died. I am serious. The ONLY time I died was when fighting Ruby Weapon. That is it. It was my first time through and I found all the bosses to be very easy.

Beat that.

cloud_doll
04-02-2006, 06:36 AM
i tried this before and i made it to nibelheim mountains where some dragon (cant remember its name) killed me. i didnt have a memory card either at the time.

Xaven
04-02-2006, 07:40 AM
lol no one in my party has been K.O.d yet either lol im still working on it and plus how is it supposed to use the data? I HAVE NO MEMORY CARD! lol
Flying Mullet is refering to RAM, or the PS1's short-term memory. It has nothing to do with saved progress files on a memory card.

Twilight Edge
04-02-2006, 07:46 AM
Furthest?Nah,I play safe.And seriously,Sephy 1112,you need a lol censoror.

Crop
04-02-2006, 10:09 AM
I have never died. I am serious. The ONLY time I died was when fighting Ruby Weapon. That is it. It was my first time through and I found all the bosses to be very easy.

Beat that.

Same here....although I also died against emerald weapon.

a nirvana fan
04-02-2006, 10:30 AM
Ive got extremely far without dying once, very close but I always found a way around.:D I think it was 3/4 through disc 2.

Xaven
04-03-2006, 03:04 AM
Maybe this challenge could be duplicated, but changed to a "Beat the Game from Start to Finish Without Saving or Sleeping" challenge. Your poor playstion is already doing it's work by not being turned off, so you might as well stay up as well. :p

Sephiroth1112
04-03-2006, 02:19 PM
im sorry draco... but now im pissed off.. my step pop turned off the game :(( i was through the temple of the ancients and the prick turned it off after i fought that big fucker and bearly and i mean bearly won >.< i was soooo PISSED!

yuffielover
04-30-2006, 04:56 AM
I can go all the way in a Yuffie Only-Initial Equipment-No Materia-No Save Challenge! How cool is that FF7 accomplishment?:cool:

Oasis Writer
04-30-2006, 05:50 AM
I got to the end without dying. Was freakin' hard and took forever, but I got to Jenova. Then I turned back to go fight Emerald...bad idea..that's when I died....I cried....not really, but I could have..or did I...not sure. I don't remember. I just know I got my ass handed to me.

Vivisteiner
04-30-2006, 10:35 AM
You wont die as long as your careful, and don't take on the midgar golem first time and get destroyed by Beta.

Crop
04-30-2006, 11:33 AM
im sorry draco... but now im pissed off.. my step pop turned off the game :(( i was through the temple of the ancients and the prick turned it off after i fought that big smurfer and bearly and i mean bearly won >.< i was soooo PISSED!

haha, lol