PDA

View Full Version : C@ff1n3!!

bipper
03-30-2006, 03:31 PM
omg caffiened. I usually do not drink coffe of any sorts, but some friends and I went to a caribou coffie and he bought me double moch caremel riser of sourts and HOLY CRAP! I am at work right now freakin tweakin and being extremley over productive, and ready to pop.

This caffiene drug high is insane!!

How do you react to caffine? Are you a complete lightweight as myself?
Any good caffiene High related stories?
bipper

Chris
03-30-2006, 03:32 PM
I hate the smell of caffine, so I just stay away from it.

nik0tine
03-30-2006, 03:32 PM
Caffine dehydrates me and causes me to piss every 5 minutes. Other than that it does nothing to me.

I hate the smell of caffine, so I just stay away from it.It has a smell?

Flying Mullet
03-30-2006, 03:33 PM
The last time I drank too much coffee I spent two hours in the fetal position on the couch with the worse stomach ache ever.

Resha
03-30-2006, 03:35 PM
Coffee/caffeine sends me into the worst and highest states of insanity; even alcohol couldn't do that, I don't think.

boris no no
03-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Maybe its a special smell that only certain mammels can smell....

I looove tea :D Makes me feel so good :)

Old Manus
03-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Lightweights

Meat Puppet
03-30-2006, 03:40 PM
I snort 8mgs before important board meetings.

Jebus
03-30-2006, 03:41 PM
It takes a whole pot of coffee just to get me to normal. *is addicted and completely tolerant of caffiene*

nik0tine
03-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Maybe its a special smell that only certain mammels can smell....It must be a Grace Jones thing.

Ki Ki
03-30-2006, 03:44 PM
Coffee makes me sleepy. ._.
Probably because I don't add much coffee but more milk!
When I'm on an aeroplane and it's breakfast time, I can smell the caffeine, and it only makes me want to puke more! :choc2:

White Raven
03-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Being a university student, I have many all nighters and the thing that keeps me through that is the almighty coffee bean!

For example, I kept my Timmies coffee cups from first year three years ago (BTW, for every cup there, I probably brewed one or more at home):

:)

Chris
03-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Caffine does have a smell! DOESN'T IT? :(

theundeadhero
03-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Every time I see this thread title I read it as coffin. http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar11089_17.gif

SammieBabe
03-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Every time I see this thread title I read it as coffin,

Yep... And I'm wayyyyy addicted to caffiene so it has no effect on me...

Flying Mullet
03-30-2006, 05:48 PM
But I am addicted to coffins.

bipper
03-30-2006, 06:01 PM
Every time I see this thread title I read it as coffin,

That is cause your undead - foo!

Dreddz
03-30-2006, 06:08 PM
Caffeine is one of those things I cant feel or seem to notice.

Dignified Pauper
03-30-2006, 06:10 PM
every once in a while i'll have a soda, but other than that, i don't really drink a lot of caffeine.

Anaisa
03-30-2006, 06:33 PM
I never really liked coffee, until I drank vanilla coffee. Vanilla coffee is tasty. Caffeine appears to have no effect on me.

Shoden
03-30-2006, 07:19 PM
One time I had 2 jugs full, it was recent, I was on IRC and I made a 24 hour no sugar bet earlier in the day. I drank 2 jugs of coffee and a litre of coca cola, about 20 mins later I was slamming my head off the door and twitching like hell, I couldn't type properly I had to grab my bed to support myself, I was spazzing out literally. happy days :D

Shlup
03-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Caffine doesn't do anything for me.

Zeldy
03-30-2006, 07:28 PM
Ive never had Coffee in my life. IT IS EW >_<

VorpalCyberWolf
03-30-2006, 08:21 PM

Likewise. I prefer Tea over coffee, but either way Caffine has no effect on me.

EverVine
03-30-2006, 08:28 PM
For me, it depends on how much coffee I have... one cup of coffee doesn't do anything for me. Actually, it makes me even more tired. ^^'

If I get something from Gloria Jeans and add an extra shot though, I become a little more awake and more my normal self if I am really tired.

Hmm... I wonder how crazy I would get if I had more than one extra shot... Not that that would happen though, more than one extra shot would make me sick. ^^'

Tavrobel
03-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Caffeine (in liquids) doesn't have an actual smell. It's something that people make up to make as an excuse for not drinking caffeine. Whatever works, because caffeine is BAD BAD BAD. The plant which caffeine comes from DOES have a smell, but at that point, you are still smelling the Cocoa/chocolate the substance, not the drug.

Caffeine is like alcohol as its effects vary from person to person (but the same range of EFFECTS, not degree), but at some point, where the body simply cannot absorb more into the bloodstream, where the effect tops off, and from that point, it just gives you a rush longer/is converted to fat.

Caffeine is a stimulant. Drinking caffeine essentially causes you to drink MORE caffeine to get the same feeling after a certain amount of time, like nicotine, but the difference is, caffeine only makes you irritable, and the withdrawal effects are not as severe (although, some cases have had similar effects to other drugs).

Regularly drinking coffee is not the same as drinking it sparingly. Regularly causes dependency, so it will keep you up longer in the night, but you will need more and more to wake you up in the morning. Sparingly, it simply gives you a boost. This is not the same as chocolate, which actually affects chemical creations in the brain to make you feel better. Caffeine makes you only THINK you feel better. also causes dehydration AND causes you to lose more liquids, because it is NOT water.

Sorry for the rant.

Shoeberto
03-30-2006, 09:34 PM
Ditto, for the most part. All it seems to do is give me a heck of a time getting to sleep if I drink it a few hours before going to bed.

Bawls is is delicious, though.

bipper
03-30-2006, 10:44 PM
One time I had 2 jugs full, it was recent, I was on IRC and I made a 24 hour no sugar bet earlier in the day. I drank 2 jugs of coffee and a litre of coca cola, about 20 mins later I was slamming my head off the door and twitching like hell, I couldn't type properly I had to grab my bed to support myself, I was spazzing out literally. happy days :D

THat is how I was at work today. I have a lil cube and an office space that look like hell at the moment lol. I work on the 27th floor of a skyscraper so I was running around at looking out the windows and just acting ultra peculiar. I am actually still on a bit of a caffiene high some 10 hours later! essh, Caribou Coffee pwns - and I hate coffee. I think it was more of a double shot caremel expresso rise or something foo foo like that.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Bipper

kikimm
03-31-2006, 01:05 AM
I also read it as coffins. :D

It doesn't take much to keep me up all night. About a cup or so. Which is why I try not to drink coffee too much, even though I do like it. It's just not worth it, being crazy and hyper and trying to fall asleep at 2:00 in the morning. :(

XxSephirothxX
03-31-2006, 01:09 AM
Caffeine doesn't do much to me, although it could probably make me hyper if I had enough of it. But I don't drink coffee or soda, so the only real caffeine source I have is chocolate. That might change in college, though. :p

Spammerman
03-31-2006, 01:10 AM
Caffeine makes me hyper. Ill just jumpin up and down and up and down and up and down and tappin my leg really relaly really quick like a rabbit. It also lets me think faster. Prolly y theres always a kup of soda next to my bed.

Giga Guess
03-31-2006, 01:38 AM
I worked at a Second up for a while. On my first day, the girls there had me start making all the drinks on the menu. Well me being me, I can't let these drinks go to waste. Hooooo boy. I was WIRED by the end of the day.

Yuffie514
03-31-2006, 05:46 AM
caffeine doesn't have much effects on me except turning me into a super insomniac. i haven't been drinking too many sodas lately. when i drink coffee, it's usually half a cup and like three tablespoons of sugar. i don't drink too much coffee anyway because i don't want nasty tooth stains [O.o].

Zeromus_X
03-31-2006, 05:51 AM
Since I'm already addicted to it, I guess I like it. I don't really get hyper from it though, I actually use it to help sleep. :confused:

Rase
03-31-2006, 05:55 AM
Caffeine gave me a pretty good rush up until I was around 12 years old, an now it does next to nothing to me. I regularly drink a can of soda within half an hour of going to sleep now, and I never have any problems.

Avathar
04-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Coffee and cigarettes is one of the best combinations ever. Healthy, that's another thing. (even better: coffee and a cigar:love: )