PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone read the FF XII walkthrough at Gamefaqs yet?(Big spoiler sidequest wise)

Crossblades
03-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Me being a curious beaver that I am, I decided to read some parts of the FF XII walkthrough, mostly the sidequest portion. To my surprise three bosses from past FF games will return as summons and they are Zeromus, Chaos, and X-Death

Man, after reading that, I want this game now more than ever

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-30-2006, 06:45 PM
http://www.ff12-europe.com/summons.htm

I too creamed my pants when I noticed Zeromus and ExDeath...

Zeromus_X
03-31-2006, 01:31 AM
I creamed myself noticing that my dream came true, old final bosses are summons!

Jowy
03-31-2006, 06:19 AM
Don't forget Adramelk, Queklain, Zalera, Hashmalum, Velius, and Altima!

boys from the dwarf
03-31-2006, 06:39 AM
i knew about most of the summons but zeromus, ex-death and chaos? now were talking!does anyone have any pics of them because i would like to see how they lool in FF12.

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-31-2006, 10:33 AM
Because you know, it's not as if I posted a link to the pictures or anything...

Crossblades
03-31-2006, 02:59 PM
i knew about most of the summons but zeromus, ex-death and chaos? now were talking!does anyone have any pics of them because i would like to see how they lool in FF12.

Just look at devourer's first post. However, only a pic of X-Death is available

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-31-2006, 03:17 PM
What do you mean? Last time I checked that link they were all there...

Crossblades
03-31-2006, 03:19 PM

But BFTD only wanted to see pics of Zermous, Chaos, and X-Death

But if he wants to see the others, yeah, they're all there:)

EDIT: That pic of Zeromus must've been added this morning, because I didn't see it yesterday. Sweet. All is left is to add Chaos

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-31-2006, 03:28 PM
...All the pics are there; they were always there. Chaos is the second one down from the top.

Crossblades
03-31-2006, 03:35 PM
...All the pics are there; they were always there. Chaos is the second one down from the top.

....so it is. My mistake:p

anacacia
03-31-2006, 06:08 PM
Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

boys from the dwarf
03-31-2006, 06:08 PM
i didnt want to look because i thought there may be major storyline spoilers but seems as there arent ive looked. X-death looks realy good. chaos doesnt look anything like in FF1 and zeromus is close enough. these summons are barely spoilers. i doubt they have masses to do with the storyline.

anacacia
03-31-2006, 06:12 PM
I love Zelhera (Zarela). Just looks awesome. Along with Altima. Me Love it. :love:

boys from the dwarf
03-31-2006, 08:57 PM
this game, although it has no classic summons (its a shame theres no bahamut.) the new cast of summons looks cooler than most. the design of the new summons is brilliant. i dont judge games on their graphics but i can just tell that this game wont let me down.

Crossblades
03-31-2006, 09:42 PM
this game, although it has no classic summons (its a shame theres no bahamut.) the new cast of summons looks cooler than most. the design of the new summons is brilliant. i dont judge games on their graphics but i can just tell that this game wont let me down.

Plus, this game will be like FF II because, like FF II, you can customize your character in any way that you want.

boys from the dwarf
04-01-2006, 07:51 AM
i prefer fixed classes like FF9 but thats cool. im looking forwards to it.