PDA

View Full Version : True or False Game

Lil Ripsta
03-30-2006, 07:33 PM
OK I wanted to give it a try. I say a sentence about anything to do with a Final Fantasy game (history, aeon, item, character, storyline, boss, etc) and you have to guess whether it's true or false. If the answer is false you have to say the correct answer. I start of with an easy one.

In Final Fantasy X, Ifrit is the first aeon that yuna summons?

DeathKnight
03-30-2006, 07:34 PM
OK I wanted to give it a try. I say a sentence about anything to do with a Final Fantasy game (history, aeon, item, character, storyline, boss, etc) and you have to guess whether it's true or false. If the answer is false you have to say the correct answer. I start of with an easy one.

No no no!

Darth Cid
03-30-2006, 08:57 PM

Zidane: False, Yuna receives Valefor first in Besaid Temple.

Lil Ripsta
03-30-2006, 09:17 PM
OK you said it right so it's your turn now.

Darth Cid
03-30-2006, 09:18 PM
True or False.

Sales Figures make a game.

Tavrobel
03-30-2006, 10:10 PM
False, the game developers make a game.

Darth Cid
03-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Zidane: CORRECTO! Your turn.

Tavrobel
03-30-2006, 10:27 PM
Ramuh is summonable in IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, and X.

Darth Cid
03-30-2006, 10:37 PM
Zidane: FALSE, FALSE, FALSE, FFIV, FFV, FFVI, FVII, and FFIX, Ramuh is summonable, in FFVIII Ramuh is replaced with a thunder bird(can't spell his name), in FFX, he's replaced with Ixiom the thunder horse.

Tavrobel
03-30-2006, 11:03 PM
Yes, that's basically it. But you are off by one game, where he is summonable.

Quetzalcouatl (fully Anglicised, of course). "Feathered Serpent".

Darth Cid
03-30-2006, 11:25 PM
Zidane: Is he summonable in FFIII? I never played it. Well, "thunder bird" "Feathered Serpent", I still can't spell his name to save my life ^^, anyway.

True or False, In FFIX, Garnet a.k.a. Dagger has the birth name, Terra.

Tavrobel
03-30-2006, 11:36 PM
Yes, he is summonable in IIIj.
False, Dagger was given the name Sarah at birth. Ironically, it would also make her older than what she claims.

Someone else can have my turn, or else this thread is gonna be dominated by 3 people.

Crossblades
03-30-2006, 11:44 PM
True or False

Bahamut made his first appearance in FF IIIj

Captain Maxx Power
03-31-2006, 12:03 AM
True or False

Bahamut made his first appearance in FF IIIj

Falsch, he was in the very first FF.

T or F ; Chocobos were first features in FF2, but didn't appear again until FF4.

Darth Cid
03-31-2006, 12:08 AM
Yes, he is summonable in IIIj.
False, Dagger was given the name Sarah at birth. Ironically, it would also make her older than what she claims.

Someone else can have my turn, or else this thread is gonna be dominated by 3 people.

Zidane: Well, technically, the fact her birth name is Sarah is just a reference, that still means she's 16 in the game. And besides which FFIX can take place before FFI if you want, that's how we see it.

T or F ; Chocobos were first features in FF2, but didn't appear again until FF4.

Zidane: I'll say true, but I'm not sure cuz' I haven't played FFIII.

Tavrobel
03-31-2006, 12:13 AM
Sarah as the person would be older than 16, not that it matters.

False, because they appear in FFIIIj, but first appear in FFIIj. FFIV merely has new colors, White restores MP, Black flies, and Yellows are normal.

Captain Maxx Power
03-31-2006, 06:01 PM
Tavrobel be right, ask away.