PDA

View Full Version : What do you plan to do...

VorpalCyberWolf
03-30-2006, 08:34 PM
...For Power Tools Day? XD

Thats really a day I thought I would never see. Though it kind of reminds me of cheap horror flicks where the baddies kill people with power tools.

Discuss... or laugh... or something. :D

Psychotic
03-30-2006, 08:38 PM
No different from any other day, really. I'll be licking a cordless drill.

Loony BoB
03-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Reminiscing about that one time my dad opened a blood blister which was sitting underneath my fingernail. You're generally supposed to slowly twist a nail or needle through your fingernail to open them up, but I complained about how slow it was so Dad used a power drill instead. :) Good times.

Lost Number
03-30-2006, 08:41 PM
Ill get a power grinder and a electric saw and think of things to do to Psy

theundeadhero
03-30-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm going to get a circular saw and cut off my arms. http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar11089_17.gif

Psychotic
03-30-2006, 08:43 PM
Ill get a power grinder and a electric saw and think of things to do to PsyIf I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times: PSYCHOTIC DOESN'T TAKE "LOVE" FROM "BEHIND". :rolleyes2

EverVine
03-30-2006, 08:43 PM
I will worship the power tools! All day my world will revolve around the power tools!

And it will remind of something my boyfriend once did to make me laugh. He was messing around with a power drill, making it look like he was drilling it into his head, then his hair got caught around the drill and pulled a big chunk out of his head. It was hilarious as anything.

Lost Number
03-30-2006, 08:44 PM
Ill get a power grinder and a electric saw and think of things to do to PsyIf I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times: PSYCHOTIC DOESN'T TAKE "LOVE" FROM "BEHIND". :rolleyes2
I can think of a few other things...;)

Resha
03-30-2006, 08:46 PM
Kill someone with one.

Tempest
03-30-2006, 08:46 PM
Oh, boy. Went straight to the gutter with that. :rolleyes2

Psychotic
03-30-2006, 08:47 PM
Oh, boy. Went straight to the gutter with that. :rolleyes2Just doin' my job, ma'am. :cool:

Tempest
03-30-2006, 08:48 PM
Oh, boy. Went straight to the gutter with that. :rolleyes2Just doin' my job, ma'am. :cool:
And you're doing a lovely job. :D