PDA

View Full Version : Can you get holy knight or dark knight

Cloud#1
03-31-2006, 01:03 AM
ive just wanted to kno can u get a holy knight or dark knight

Tempest
03-31-2006, 01:55 AM
Well, you can get Agrias, who is a Holy Knight. Gafgarion is the only D.Knight but, Orlandu can use Dark Sword abilities.

Despotus
03-31-2006, 03:57 AM
And Kain's_Girl speaks the truth. There is a stupid rumor floating around in cyberspace about how you can become a Dark Knight, but it is a bunch of bull/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. If you have something called a GameShark, however, you can do a lot of weird stuff. ;)

Crossblades
03-31-2006, 03:10 PM
You can't get a Dark Knight, but with Orlandu you have Dark Knight abilities

feioncastor
04-01-2006, 08:38 AM
Heh, let's pit Gaff Gafgarion against Mr. Cidofolas Orlandu... I wonder who'd win?

T.G. Cid and his 'scaliber ftw

Despotus
04-01-2006, 09:06 AM
Heh, let's pit Gaff Gafgarion against Mr. Cidofolas Orlandu... I wonder who'd win?

T.G. Cid and his 'scaliber ftw
I agree, a definite 'no contest'. Cid should get the first move being that he carries that Excalibur, and a successful Hellcry Punch would leave Gaffy with nuthin but his nuts. :tumble:

NeoCracker
04-01-2006, 10:57 AM
No one could beat Orlandu, he rocks that hard.

Gilthanes
04-01-2006, 03:34 PM
You can however use gameshark to make normal recruits into special characters if you wish. I made a fun game with characters of Zalbag (Destroy Sword ability is fun), Dyceburg (he has a mini-orlandu set of abilities. Everything but Dark Sword basically), Alma, and Olan plus Ramza.

If you think Holy or Dark Knights are powerful, Olan under your control can basically win any battle without taking any damage if hes careful lol

Despotus
04-04-2006, 03:52 AM
I agree that his Galaxy Stop is awesome. It's one skill I really, really wish other characters could pick up. However, I would disagree that he's unstoppable, mainly because of the slow charge time of Galaxy Stop; and also in part due to the fact that some enemies come equipped with accessories that will block the status effects. I.M.H.O.

I've gotta get me a gameshark and try out some of these cool tricks, though. :cool: Once you've sharked one of these Non-Playable Characters, do you still have to get JP in order to acquire their abilities? Or do they just start off with their skill set mastered?

Luther X-Rated
04-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Orlandu has night sword!

Mustadio is the coolest!
I like his engineer skills!

Starcrest
05-11-2006, 03:24 AM
mustadio is under-rated imo. It's a bummer you can't get Ramza a special skill, but what woulda been cool is his fathers rank, HeavenlyKnight i think? not sure, someone correct me on it. anyway, as others have said, gameshark ftw for what you're asking...

feioncastor
05-11-2006, 06:53 AM
mustadio is under-rated imo. It's a bummer you can't get Ramza a special skill, but what woulda been cool is his fathers rank, HeavenlyKnight i think? not sure, someone correct me on it. anyway, as others have said, gameshark ftw for what you're asking...
Ramza is has one of the coolest special classes in the game. His squire class is called "Squire" but is wildly unique. He can use Yell, Scream, Cheer Up, Wish, Ultima, and probably a few others that I'm missing (I don't know off the top of my head).

And the term Heavenly Knight isn't exactly a job like Squire or anything. It was the honor given to Ramza's father for his spirit and fighting ability during the war, not necesarily a defined skillset or anything.

But yes, that would've been a sweet unlockalbe thing. Like, you could turn Ramza's squire class into Heavenly Knight by doing something in the game. That would've been a sweet idea. I hope that if they ever remake FFT that they put something like that in it where you can unlock a special job class for Ramza by doing something in the game...

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Heavenly Knight would probably include, at the very least, Zalbag and Beowulf's skillset in addition to everything Orlandu has.