PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Bebop

Trumpet Thief
03-31-2006, 03:30 AM
chaos: Any fans of this show? :D

Rubedo: I myself thought the buildup was okay, but the ending was downright horrible. :)

Black Angel
03-31-2006, 03:32 AM
Yeah, the ending was somewhat disappointing for me...:cry:

eestlinc
this show is not about buildups and endings. It is about wonderfulness and the joy of watching.

rubah
feh, dont' tell me that! I've only watched the first ten or so sessions.

perhaps I can watch some more of them next weekend.

So far it's been okay-- not spectacular, but I've liked it.

Trumpet Thief
03-31-2006, 03:33 AM
Rubedo: Yeah, but those two things really do add a lot to the joyness of watching. And sometimes, well, it just wasn't all that great.

chaos: But there were also those episode (especially in the beginning) that pulled you in. I still found it not so good though.

XxSephirothxX
03-31-2006, 03:36 AM
Cowboy Bebop ended the way it had to. If it had ended any other way, it would've diminished the entire series. As it was, it was one of the best endings of any series I've ever seen, if not the best. I love the rest of the show, too, but I might as well not go into all that. :p

Hawkeye
03-31-2006, 03:39 AM
I love Cowboy Bebop. It's the show that got America into loving anime in the first place. Yes, the ending sucked, but if Spike survived they probably would have droned on the show for a longer while, again, diminishing it's effects.

It had 26 strong good sessions, and it should be left at that.

Markus. D
03-31-2006, 03:42 AM
I loved it, I loved the movie.

this anime has quite a bit of depth.

NeoCracker
03-31-2006, 04:51 AM
One of the best anime ever, loved the end actually, it went along with the one theme that stuck through the entire show with every character, the past always has a way of catching up with you.

Zeromus_X
03-31-2006, 05:55 AM
If you can watch any episode of an anime, it should qualify as one of the best animes of all time. This is one of those animes. :cat: You don't need to watch anything prior to an episode to know what's going on (bar a few of the episodes.) You can just enjoy the humor, music, theme, and little story each episode has on its own. (Unless of course, it's one of those 'neccessary episodes'. You know what I mean. Well, I can't really explain it all that well. )

Like..

The last episodes, and the episode with Ballad of Fallen Angels are all I can think of now.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-31-2006, 06:05 AM
The ending was wonderful. <i>Ev</i>erything was wonderful.

~SapphireStar~
03-31-2006, 12:35 PM
The ending was wonderful. Everything was wonderful.
I agree 100%. I didnt want to finish it, so I kept putting off watching the final episode. I had a feeling what would happen and I didnt want to face it. But it was the first anime I cried over!

My boyfriend was at a CS Tournment when I finally finished it and I just rang him up crying my eyes out over it. He told me I would get upset and I should just watch the nicer episodes :D I named my chinese dwarf hamster after Edward cause me and my boyfriend adored her so much, she was an excellent character. All the characters were amazing and the OST!? OMG THE OST! One of the best anime OSTs Ive heard in a long time.

WATCH IT!!!!

Skarr
03-31-2006, 01:42 PM
I'm a big a fan of the anime. It's one of the few anime's that actually has depth and heart in it. The music was awesome and memorable as well. :)

Shiny
03-31-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm a big fan. I love the ending very suprising and emotinal. I don't really like alot of animes but this is one of the few that caught my eye and really got me into anime.

Xaven
04-01-2006, 04:30 AM
I'm a fan of the series as well.

You don't need to watch anything prior to an episode to know what's going on (bar a few of the episodes.)
I don't agree too heavily on this thanks to the Inuyasha anime. Every episode they would go over the entire story up to that point and, well, that just got downright annoying. :p However, Cowboy Bebop well above this style of instant-tune-in and carries on fluently while avoiding things like that.

Avathar
04-01-2006, 02:02 PM
If you'ld watch the entire episodes........

Cowboy Bebop's become one of my all-time favorite animes.:)

Zeromus_X
04-01-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm a fan of the series as well.

You don't need to watch anything prior to an episode to know what's going on (bar a few of the episodes.)
I don't agree too heavily on this thanks to the Inuyasha anime. Every episode they would go over the entire story up to that point and, well, that just got downright annoying. :p However, Cowboy Bebop well above this style of instant-tune-in and carries on fluently while avoiding things like that.

Well, I was talking about how each episode isn't really connected to each other, other than the ones I mentioned. Most of the episodes have their own funny story, which can be enjoyed by itself, IMO. :cat:

The ending was wonderful. Everything was wonderful.

This better summarizes what I wanted to say. :cat:

Dreddz
04-02-2006, 05:47 PM
Bebop is Good, Ok compared to some, and crap to others.
overrated but still enjoyable.
Ending wasnt to my taste though....