PDA

View Full Version : Back me up here...

a nirvana fan
03-31-2006, 08:00 AM
All my friends are annoying me so much saying a 3rd FFX should be made, FFX-3!? and I say NO THEY SHOULDNT, ITS A BAD IDEA, but c'mon you've got to agree its such a bad idea, no?

Little Blue
03-31-2006, 08:42 AM
I feel it would depend on how they make it. Like X-2, then perhaps it's not such a good idea. Gameplay and story would be a major factor, especially since there is very little left in Spira for a further extension to the Tidus/Yuna story arc, perhaps if it was set in a completely different time, new places in addition to the old, and new characters, then it might not be so bad...

Slightly off topic, but I feel relevant, what's your stance on the VII spin-offs?

Markus. D
03-31-2006, 09:26 AM
FFX Snowboarding?

a nirvana fan
03-31-2006, 10:42 AM
FFX Snowboarding?

No that is a bad idea, no offence. There is actually a FFVII snowboarding for the Mobile, not sure how to get it.

Venom
03-31-2006, 11:48 AM
Nah they should make a X-3, one with many improvements.

boys from the dwarf
03-31-2006, 06:04 PM
no. this sequel was an abomination. if your friend think that i wouldnt be suprised if they were perverted fanboys or were just noobs to the FF series and have only played the new ones (now offence meant to them.).

DeathKnight
03-31-2006, 06:20 PM
FFX Snowboarding?

WOOHOO! I'd buy it in a heartbeat

If Squaresoft allows EA to make it for them (SXX style then it could work)

I'd like one of these:
fighting game
snowboarding game
:tonberry:

Psychotic
03-31-2006, 07:13 PM
X-2's ending closed the entire series off nicely. No need to make more. http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h15/thebonanza2006/bob.gif

Tavrobel
03-31-2006, 08:32 PM
All my friends are annoying me so much saying a 3rd FFX should be made, FFX-3!? and I say NO THEY SHOULDNT, ITS A BAD IDEA, but c'mon you've got to agree its such a bad idea, no?

It is whether, you look at it from a business perspective, OR a plot perspective. FFX-2 pretty much did away with any hint of a sequel with its ending. It was streching it enough with Last Mission.

If they wanted to destroy the REST of the series, then they should. People who expect of something will often be disappointed.

Yuna_wannabe
04-02-2006, 01:25 AM
I reallly Disagree! ...I really like Ffx and think, even though not very many peoplpe would play it, that making a FFX-3 would be an AWSOMMMME idea..

Venom
04-02-2006, 01:37 AM
I reallly Disagree! ...I really like Ffx and think, even though not very many peoplpe would play it, that making a FFX-3 would be an AWSOMMMME idea..

I would realllly diagree if I could make sense of your post.:cry:

BG-57
04-02-2006, 04:46 AM
I thought that X-2 did a disservice to the characters that appeared in X. As a result, the only characters I liked in X-2 were the new characters.

I may be the only person in the world who would like to see Leblanc in her own game. :D

More realistically, I would like to see more of the backstories of the Fayth. A game centering on them when they were human and their reasons for making their sacrifices would be compelling. Especially if some of them knew each other and/or Shuyin and Lenne.

Marluxiaswife
04-02-2006, 04:52 AM
Nah they should make a X-3, one with many improvements.

yeah it should be about yuripa story all three of there storys put togther

Zeromus_X
04-02-2006, 05:49 AM
X-2's ending closed the entire series off nicely. No need to make more.

I thought X ended the 'series' quite nicely, but meh. :cat:

No. I feel the same way as I do with making another FFVII spin-off, and the rest. FFX was great on it's own, we don't need to ruin it by making another spin-off, etc. Especially if it'll end up like X-2. (No offense to people that like FFX-2.) I think that sometimes, open-ended endings are okay. :cat: (And unanswered questions, as everything doesn't have to make perfect sense, it's a fantasy after all. Though I guess getting into details is nice to most people...)

Leeza
04-02-2006, 06:07 AM

I would realllly diagree if I could make sense of your post.:cry:
I understood her post just fine. Yours, however, is a bit of a problem.

Markus. D
04-02-2006, 08:18 AM
FFX Snowboarding?

No that is a bad idea, no offence. There is actually a FFVII snowboarding for the Mobile, not sure how to get it.

yeah... I was being sarcastic.....

and I definetly would like to see another revisit to the characters of FFX.

Little Blue
04-02-2006, 10:04 AM
I may be the only person in the world who would like to see Leblanc in her own game. :D

Yes, you probably are :D

More realistically, I would like to see more of the backstories of the Fayth. A game centering on them when they were human and their reasons for making their sacrifices would be compelling. Especially if some of them knew each other and/or Shuyin and Lenne.
That would make an interesting story. Not sure how good a game it would be, but a movie or a book perhaps.

look_out_below
04-02-2006, 05:56 PM
If they ever made an FFX-3 i would like to see the game take place during the Bevelle vs Zanarkand war time. It would almost be a completely different story with new characters it is only related to FFX and X-2 because it is a prequal. If FFX-3 isnt like this then i would rather not see it.

BG-57
04-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Yes, you probably are :D

Heh, I'm a sucker for her, although she has questionable taste in fashion and men. Her character type (right down to the flunkies) have been in at least three different anime and I've liked every incarnation. So I'm biased to begin with. :greenie:

That would make an interesting story. Not sure how good a game it would be, but a movie or a book perhaps.

I'm thinking of writing a fanfic on what happens to Tidus and the Fayth during the events of X-2. But I need to finish my first playthrough first.

Of course I'd like to see these ideas in a video game, but it'll never happen.

Renmiri
04-02-2006, 11:40 PM
There is a great Fayth novel at Fan Fiction.net: Mine

Just kidding. Mine isn't good yet. I've been meaning to rewrite it. But Aurons Ghost has a great one. Search for his novels there and you'll see.

kikimm
04-03-2006, 01:41 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=76490?