PDA

View Full Version : great game

thedrummer488
03-31-2006, 10:41 AM
just finished KH2 on standard, its awsome, only 29h, and 100% completion

DMKA
03-31-2006, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I'm at Beast's Castle and I already think it's greatness.

Seifer
03-31-2006, 07:14 PM
Now try it on proud. Man, I started on proud and I'm about 22 hours in. Let's just say a particular boss where you have Beast in your party is freaking crazily difficult. I'm surprised I beat him after dying so many times. I'm assuming I'm getting close to the end. This game should be played on proud, though. Most people are saying it's too easy on the other difficulties.

My favorite parts so far have probably been any Organization XIII member appearance (including the entire 3 hour intro), the fight against the Hydra, and the fight against the 1000 heartless army at Hollow Bastion. That was crazy. But in the grand scheme of things, this game oozes with sex (and by that I mean this game is sex; not that it contains an abundant amount of sexual content...although this is Disney we're talking about, so they might have some subliminal stuff going on somewhere in the game) and there hasn't been any moments that weren't good.

*~Angel Wing~*
03-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Yeah that's where I'm at too!!! :grinpink: I'm playing it as soon as I get home!!! :hyper: It's been REALLY AWESOME so far!!! It was really cool going back to Hollow Bastion!!! :D That was one of my favorite worlds in the last game!!! :grinpink: OMG I was sooo excited to see Axel, cuz he was my favorite from Chain Of Memories. HE IS SOOO SEXY!!! :kaolove2: :D
:kaohappy2 WOOO!!! AWESOME GAME!!! :kaohappy2

McLovin'
03-31-2006, 08:19 PM
It is on my desk. I haven't touched it. I've been busy with...TV....

thedrummer488
03-31-2006, 10:23 PM
im going through it on expert now, im 6 hours in and havnt noticed much difference

a nirvana fan
04-01-2006, 12:40 AM
Grrrr, why do I have to wait ages in England! I want this game so much.

mooglebunni608
04-01-2006, 01:53 AM
I'm still inMulan Land and I think it is the best game ever!

RisingPhoenix
04-01-2006, 03:30 AM
29 hours..........dang that sounds short. I'm gonna try and make sure I make it last longer than that :choc2:

DMKA
04-01-2006, 08:15 AM
I'm suprised how lengthy the game is. I'm right at about 20 hours. The part where you fight round after round of heartless in Hallow Bastion with various FFVII characters aiding you was amazing.

Hambone
04-01-2006, 04:58 PM

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-01-2006, 05:03 PM
29 hours..........dang that sounds short. I'm gonna try and make sure I make it last longer than that :choc2:

DudeSon2004
04-01-2006, 05:05 PM
This would be interesting to play,
When is the god damn european release?

I envy the Americans for getting it before us. lol

Hambone
04-01-2006, 06:24 PM
This would be interesting to play,
When is the god damn european release?

I envy the Americans for getting it before us. lol
haha!

DMKA
04-02-2006, 12:31 AM
I'm now in the world that never was, and I must say that my only real complaint so far is, up until this point, how amazingly easy the game is. Of course, I am playing on Standard...but jeez. I'd hate to see what the easiest setting is like.

Rye
04-02-2006, 12:34 AM
The game is way too easy. But it is really good. I wish the story would come into play more, but as I've been saying, it may just be the fact that I haven't played a lot of the game yet. I only just finished Port Royal. :)

Kirobaito
04-02-2006, 12:40 AM
It's been fun so far. Rye, I get what you mean. The story progresses more once you finish up all the worlds for the first time, which after Port Royal is I think 3 more.

I'm in Hollow Bastion, just done with Ansem's computer. I was underwhelmed by Mickey. I expected him to be an all-mighty King. Kinda like Dumbledore. He seemed pretty useless, even if he was pretty cool just by the fact that he's Mickey Mouse.

Necronopticous
04-02-2006, 12:47 AM
I agree that this game was way over on the easy side, I only died twice in the entirety of the game. That came as quite a shock after Chains of Memories, which was extremely difficult. Fortunately for me, "easy" doesn't really bother me, especially in games like Kingdom Hearts. I'd rather not fight every boss 15 times trying to memorize their patterns like I was pretty much forced to at the end of Chains of Memories. Overall I thought Kingdom Hearts II was a masterpiece and upon reviewing the small list of complaints about it in my head I realize that 95% of them are just my typical unrealistic garbage (e.g. Not enough Kairi & Selphie y-pairing sexual exploration, etc.)

Hell, if they'd got a better voice actor for Cid I might say that this was a damn near perfect sequel.

thedrummer488
04-02-2006, 01:05 AM
i liked Cid's voice, it sounds almost exactly like one of my friends dads, i cant keep a straigt face while listening to him

Awesomeman
04-02-2006, 03:22 AM
I like the part when you get to play as Riku! That was kick ass. and having him in the party rocked! Anf the ending was freaking sweat! Man this game rocks!

DMKA
04-02-2006, 08:29 AM
Well I beat it about 20 minutes ago. The final boss managed to kill me a few times, suprisingly, but other than that things were way, way too easy. I'll have to try Proud mode some time.

Excellent game none the less. The ending really clicked with me.

Zeromus_X
04-02-2006, 08:35 AM
I already am in love with it, and I'm only at Yen Sid. :cat:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/XIII_Order_08_Axel.png

Axel makes the game worth it just by himself.

Too bad he dies. :P (I know someone somewhere will be pissed by reading this spoiler xD)

KH-Cloudy
04-03-2006, 04:42 AM
great game standard mode, now im just gonna unlock everything so i get the you-know-what

Hambone
04-03-2006, 04:57 AM
All of you guys brag about beating the game, but, have you beaten Sephiroth, gotten Ultima Weapon, shut up, and done all the other side quests?

KH-Cloudy
04-03-2006, 04:58 AM
thats what im doing..

eternalshiva
04-03-2006, 11:00 AM
>.> someone's cranky XD I'm 30 hours in with 2 bosses to go, lvl 62 atm. I haven't beaten sephy yet but I'm trying XD I got all the receipies for the last weapons so I'm trying to get all the items for it >=| I maxed out Valor form =D i'm on lvl 4 wisdom and unlocked my final form '-')/ I'm pretty much leveling -every- form to lvl 7 before I move to the bosses XD Only thing that's killed me so far is the hot guy with the unlimited amount of spears. God he was annoying. Oddly enough I have no complaints XD This has been worth the 4 years of waiting. GO SE!

Skyblade
04-03-2006, 11:14 AM
The game is awesome. I'm at 77 hours, 36 minutes already (don't tell me that I don't have a life: I already know that). I have been playing this nearly nonstop since I've gotten it. It's playing havoc with my sleep schedule, but I don't really care, especially since Daylight Savings Time is going to screw it up anyway.

The new synthesis system is great. The ability to level up the synthesizers, and to use the secondary items to boost item quality, Exp, and reduce material cost was a great touch (you can't just collect the Save the King and Save the Queen, you have to get the Save the King/Queen +).

Completing Jiminy's Journal is a bit of a pain. How the heck are you supposed to complete the Poster minigame in Twilight Town in under 15 seconds?!

The Heartless battles in Hollow Bastion with the rest of the team and the 1000 Heartless challenge were awesome. DiZ, Mickey, and Riku are fun. Kairi and Namine are great. Roxas was nice, but he's gone after that battle in the World that Never Was.

Speaking of the World that Never Was... Best World Ever!!! So much fun. And Final Form is sweet, even though it is a pain to level up.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-03-2006, 10:46 PM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/XIII_Order_08_Axel.png

Axel makes the game worth it just by himself.

Too bad he dies. :P (I know someone somewhere will be pissed by reading this spoiler xD)

:kaolove2: I LOVE AXEL!!! :kaolove2:
Yeah I heard that he dies too. :kaocry: I kinda figured all the Organization 13 members would probably die anyway... I don't know that for sure though, so don't tell me!!! :nonono:

DMKA
04-03-2006, 10:49 PM
No, he doesn't.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-03-2006, 11:00 PM
No, he doesn't.
OMG FOR REAL!?!? :eek: :kaohappy2 Just say if he does or not cuz I don't want to spoil anything else.

KH-Cloudy
04-04-2006, 04:20 AM
he kamikazes the nobodies or heartless i think to protect sora

Ouch!
04-04-2006, 04:34 AM
I played through the first time on proud mode. It doesn't add much more of a challenge except that you get oneshotted by some later bosses pretty easily.