PDA

View Full Version : off subject

Masamunemaster
03-31-2006, 05:08 PM
How do you get those pics under your post, bc I have one I want to put on?

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-31-2006, 05:31 PM
1. Get a post count of exactly 324 (you may need to delete some posts to get it to this value if already over)

2. Go to General Chat. Make exactly 5 posts in a row in the most recent topic.

3. Delete every second post of your first 50 posts.

4. Make a thread in feedback. Title it 'no subject' (NOTE: Case sensitive) and type only the word 'test' within the actual thread itself.

5. A message will appear on the screen which reads "UPLOAD PIC Y/N?". type 'y', then another window will open, in which you can upload a picture from your computer.

6. Save the picture. You now have an image underneath your posts.

*Note: Steps 2 and 4 may not apply to all users. Also, it only seems to work 70% of the time, so if it doesn't work for you try it again until you get it right. I swear this works though. A friend of mine got it to work perfectly!

crazybayman
03-31-2006, 05:39 PM
beautiful.

Leeza
03-31-2006, 06:10 PM
Devourer: That is not funny in the least. Do not do that again when someone is requesting help.

Masamunemaster: Reading the FAQ might help.

If you have an image that you would like to use as a signature, it first has to be hosted somewhere online. Somewhere such as Photobucket. Or, you may post the image in the Signature Service (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77901) thread in the Help Forum and someone there will host if for you.