PDA

View Full Version : niks low level, initial equipment, no items, and no accessories challenge.

nik0tine
04-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Yesterday I completed my Low level, no stat junctioning, no magic or GF command game for FF8. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=78007) It's time for another challenge, and this one seemed pretty fun. Unlike my FF8 challenge, however, I will be at a disadvantage because FF7 is not my area of expertise. I don't know the game all that well, but thankfully there is a guide on Gamefaqs (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/final_fantasy_vii_llniiena.txt) to help me through this, so I guess it balances out.

I think this challenge is going to be very difficult, moreso than the FF8 challenge. I'll perservere, though. Patience is all I need.

I am, however, getting KH2 tomorrow, so this challenge may not progress all that quickly (Do any of my challenges?)

It's 3:31 AM on April 1st, 2006. The challenge starts now.

Angel Heart
04-01-2006, 10:47 AM
No items? do you mean you can't use any items in battle like a potion,pheonix down etc. Anyway Good Luck with it,i've just started playing FF7 again so if you need any help you can always ask me if you want.:)

NeoCracker
04-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Go Nik, Like always I'm rootin for ya. I'd think one of the harder bosses in this challenge will be that stupid machine with the two arms you get attacked with before you get the sub. He's a dick. And do yo plan to fight ruby and emerald?

nik0tine
04-01-2006, 12:33 PM
No items? do you mean you can't use any items in battle like a potion,pheonix down etc. Anyway Good Luck with it,i've just started playing FF7 again so if you need any help you can always ask me if you want.Yes, that is exactly what I mean, and more. I also cannot use items out of battle, so if a character dies in battle, they cannot be brought back to life without magic or inns.

Go Nik, Like always I'm rootin for ya. I'd think one of the harder bosses in this challenge will be that stupid machine with the two arms you get attacked with before you get the sub. He's a dick. And do yo plan to fight ruby and emerald?Yeah, that battle is going to be ridiculously hard. I don't knw if I'll fight ruby and emeralf or not. I've never beaten them before. (but then again, I'd never beaten Ozma or Omega Weapon before and I still beat them with severe handicaps) I don't see why I won't at least attempt to fight them, but I can't guarantee victory at this point.

Right now, I'm in Tifas bar in sector seven. I just beat the scorpion boss and blew up the reactor. What is so difficult about this challenge is in order to stay at low levels you have to ensure that only one character is left alive when each battle ends.

STDemon
04-04-2006, 03:40 AM
Good luck:)

nik0tine
04-04-2006, 07:21 AM
As was mentioned earlier, this challenge has been put on hold, indefinetly. (http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-04-2006, 02:22 PM
it's going to be MUCH harder than 8, because the enemy levels increase even wen urs dont, unlike 8 wer they stay aound squalls level.

good luck dude

p.s. ur a maniac

crazybayman
04-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Man, you must be a sucker for punishment. But at the same time you must enjoy a good, hard challenge. Especially given your success with your recentFF8 challenge.

Good luck with that.

Levian
04-04-2006, 04:24 PM
This thread was made on April 1st. :(

crazybayman
04-04-2006, 04:28 PM
This thread was made on April 1st. :(
ah! we've been fooled!!