PDA

View Full Version : Another Code: Two Memoires/ Trace Memories

Chris
04-01-2006, 01:47 PM
http://games.everlanditalia.it/Another%20Code%20Two%20Memories/another%20code%20two%20memories.jpg

I just bought myself a DS and this game, and I was wondering what people think about it.

What can I expect from it?

~SapphireStar~
04-01-2006, 03:59 PM
I enjoyed it, DS games are amazing cause of the interaction you get when you play them. This game was excellent and you have to make sure you check every area well, otherwise you end up stuck.

But it is a fun game, one of the best for the DS so far. If you like it, you'll also like Lost In Blue.

Zeldy
04-01-2006, 05:31 PM
I loved Another Code! I couldn't put my DS down for days. Its very hard though, you've really got to think about things.
The graphic are great, its got a good style and its fun to play ^_^

Yuna-Lenne
04-02-2006, 09:24 AM
I completed that game in a few hours so it didn't have a long life for me. I replayed it too, and completed it in 4. It was a fairly good game but it didn't have much of a replay value. As you got further though, puzzles required more skill and some took me ages to work out as I had to use new techniques.

BatChao
04-03-2006, 05:28 AM
I liked it, though I gotta agree it was really short and doesn't have much replay value. I didn't collect all of D's memories, so I'm planning on going back sometime, but I don't really want to play through it again since I know all the puzzles and stuff. I really liked some of the puzzles, though... especially that reflecting one... man, I couldn't figure that out for the life of me!