PDA

View Full Version : ???? Enemy skill

Soth
04-01-2006, 02:18 PM
I have fought both Jersey and Behemoth for hours on end, and can't get them to cast that stinkin' spell. Is there any particular action or spell you can cast that will make either enemy counter with ????.

TheSpoonyBard
04-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Do not attack the Jerseys and they should use it after a while. To make sure they use it on the right character, give all your E.Skills to one person and kill off the others. As you're not attacking them ???? will deal 0 damage. Just keep defending/curing until you learn it, then finish them off. Note that they are immune to magical attacks until they shift their scales, then they are immune to physical attacks for the rest of the battle.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
04-01-2006, 02:48 PM
can someone tell me how i can get Beta enemy skill. It is downright impossible for me to get into critical status whilst battling Zolom

TheSpoonyBard
04-01-2006, 03:49 PM
The Midgar Zolom has 4,000 HP. Once you deplete its HP by 1,000 it will raise itself up into a standing position. Reduce its HP by a further 1,500 and it will counter with Beta. Beta can only be used once per battle as it is triggered by the Zolom's HP passing below 1,500. Beware though, because when its HP is lowered below 2,000 it may knock the character that attacked out of the battle.

Mirage
04-01-2006, 05:24 PM
That is not correct. I know Midgar Zolom used Beta twice in one battle. RIght before I was about to use Beta back at him. :(

Sephiroth1112
04-03-2006, 02:27 PM
lol true but beta isnt really effective against him.. but i got it bearly... it was a biatch to get... i fought him and he kicked out one of my guys before he used beta (luckily) tehe