PDA

View Full Version : Angel Sanctuary

NeoCracker
04-01-2006, 04:49 PM
I loved this anime, sadly they only released the first four episodes here and it doesn't look like more are coming. While at times the main guy acts a little overdramatic its a great show. I've been thinking about picking up the manga when I have some spare money, but that won't be for a while. ANyway discuss angel sanctuary.

The Devourer Of Worlds
04-01-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm not touching this anime with a 50 ft pole. I mean, I'm pretty tolerant when it comes to taboo subjects, but incest between blood related siblings is the line.

kikimm
04-01-2006, 11:16 PM
I used to read the manga, but sorta stopped like a long time ago. The first couple volumes were good, but after that, I don't know what the problem was, but it just failed to hold my interest. Haven't seen the anime though. :)

~SapphireStar~
04-01-2006, 11:19 PM
I was going to read or see this, but I was told it featured incest. That was the last subject I was expecting in anime.

Ballistix Man
04-01-2006, 11:26 PM
I watched one episode but when I found out there was incest in it I didn't watch anymore.

Pauten
04-02-2006, 01:37 AM
I watched one episode but when I found out there was incest in it I didn't watch anymore.

God, thats shallow minded.

But anyway they only made a 3 episode OVA series as far as i know anyway.

The incest aspect isnt in your face too much anyway.

The Manga is better than the anime...

Ballistix Man
04-02-2006, 01:43 AM
Im not shallow minded it goes against my morals. The rule is dont fuck anything that came out the same hole as you. I live by that code.

The Devourer Of Worlds
04-02-2006, 01:51 AM
I was going to read or see this, but I was told it featured incest. That was the last subject I was expecting in anime.
You're kidding right?

Germ Hamee
04-02-2006, 04:16 AM
The anime was TERRIBLE. Blah! There's nothing worse than an OVA featuring the worst part of a series.

The manga on the other hand... is gorgeous, and wonderful. I'm actually planning on getting one of the art images tattooed to my leg.

~SapphireStar~
04-02-2006, 12:28 PM
You're kidding right?
No Im not. Ive never read any manga that goes that far or seen anime like that. The reason is because I dont tend to like taboo subjects like that, they freak me out.