PDA

View Full Version : So long

NeoCracker
04-01-2006, 07:31 PM
I'm done with life. Here's a copy of the note I wrote. I'm going to go get reeeally drunk, have sex with some slut, put this note in my pocket and wander around in the streets until I either collapse in the street or get hit by a vehicle of some sort. If it doesn't work, and they don't commit me to some asylum, I'm doing it again next week.

"Dear Whoever finds this,

Hi. My name is Josh Sutherland. I live at (my address) and my phone number is (phone number). I'd appreciate it if you called my family and let them know what's happened to me. On my bed there is approximately $290. Give this to my sister, please. She deserves it for being such a good sister. Everything else in my room, clothes, etc. can go to good will, and give whatever my friends want to them. They weren't so bad to me, really. Tell my parents I loved them, and to take care of my cats. Depending on my condition when you find me, I'd like to have an open-casket funeral. Later on, you can cremate me into one of those reef things. I'd love to be useful for something. Also, next to my keyboard in my room, I've left a list of AOL Instant Messenger screen names. Please tell these people what's happened to me. Also on the list are some internet addresses I want you to visit, and maybe let them know what has happened. Anyways, it was a good 16 years and 10 months, I guess, but not good enough for me.

Farewell,
Joshua James Sutherland"

Also, I'd like to leave some thank-yous to EoFF members.

Thanks bossker.
Thanks Squeegee.
Thanks NeX.
Thanks Chickencha.
Thanks Bleys.
Thanks BoB.
Thanks Roogle.
Thanks Spiff.
Thanks Nicolas.
Thanks Master Vivi.
Thanks Mik.
Thanks Sean.
Thanks Britt.
Thanks Joaquin.
Thanks Sita.
Thanks Jewels.
Thanks Kelly.
Thanks Scottie.
Thanks Rainecloud.
Thanks Princess Usa.
Thanks Proto.
Thanks Wyllius.
Thanks Majken.
Thanks Aaron.
Thanks God.
Thanks Nait.
Thanks Kildarre.
Thanks CloudDragon.
Thanks Spat.
Thanks Alixsar.
Thanks Ally.
Thanks BOU.
Thanks Undying Angel.
Thanks Stu.
Thanks Zipster.
Thanks Raistlin.
Thanks Hootenanny.
Thanks Rye.
Thanks Psychotic. Linus.
Thanks Kane.
Thanks eestlinc.
Thanks Del Murder.
Thanks Denmark.
Thanks Levian.
Thanks kikimm.
Thanks RSL.
Thanks Meat Puppet.
Thanks Resha.
Thanks themagicroundabout.
Thanks theundeadhero.
Thanks Azar.
Thanks Doomie.
Thanks Raistlin. (again)
Thanks Kyono.
Thanks Neel.
Thanks to anyone and everyone I've ever had the joy of meeting and talking to in my short, miserable life. I Loath all of you a lot.

Bye.

lovehurts
04-01-2006, 07:32 PM
IT's going to be closed again....

Shoeberto
04-01-2006, 07:32 PM
No.

edit: "No" at corncracker. Yes to lovehurts.

Leeza
04-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Sorry, Hsu. I guess I closed same time as you did. :)

Anyway. Old news.