PDA

View Full Version : Yuna & Tidus

Aara
04-01-2006, 08:18 PM
HEY!hey!~
This Aara!
I'm A HIGE YUNA & TIDUS LOVER!!!
I think Yuna & tidus should have gotten married!!
But...
Tell me what you all think!
&
Please don't Dis NO ONE!!
Thanks
Aara~ The Princess of OtherWorld

Zeromus_X
04-01-2006, 08:34 PM
I think they could've paced the romance a little better, instead of

Yuna: *Whines about dying*

Tida: Uh...let's make out!

Yuna: Okay!

Me: Eh?! :eep:

Ballistix Man
04-01-2006, 09:30 PM
You know the fandom for this pairing is called TUNA

Sapphiresea
04-01-2006, 09:52 PM
I like yuna and tidus I think they make a cute couple!

Psychotic
04-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Tidus is cool.

Ballistix Man
04-01-2006, 10:17 PM
As most of these fans will say Tuna ROXAS MY SOXAZ ITZ TEH COOLEZT

Shin Gouken
04-01-2006, 10:55 PM
Those are my two most hated people in the game. Actually i can't quite decide who i hate more. Well... they're both gimps so at least they are well suited :)

Ballistix Man
04-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Those are my two most hated people in the game. Actually i can't quite decide who i hate more. Well... they're both gimps so at least they are well suited :)
Exactly

guffman
04-01-2006, 11:53 PM
hey go easy on Yuna. Tidus is a guffer but, wouldn't the game be lacking if Tidus was a badass?

Ballistix Man
04-02-2006, 12:05 AM
No it would be better

Shin Gouken
04-02-2006, 12:30 AM
Tidus looks like a girl. He talks like a girl. He fights like a girl.

He doesn't nesessarily have to be badass, just not be such a girl

tidusguy#1
04-02-2006, 11:15 AM
theyre not a bad couple!! tidus is a tiny bit whiny but i got used to it. i guess i dont mind it cos i hear it all the tim!!

Ballistix Man
04-02-2006, 11:28 AM
I LUVZ TUNA IZ LIKZ ROXAS MY SOXAZ.

a nirvana fan
04-02-2006, 12:58 PM
I think Yuna should have married Seymour, like she did, then she should go on his evil side and become really evil, now that would've gave the game a really big twist and then Sin kills everyone! Muwahahaha!

Dell
04-02-2006, 02:34 PM

you explain everything for me, except Yuna is one of my favourite.

I think Yuna should have married Seymour, like she did, then she should go on his evil side and become really evil, now that would've gave the game a really big twist and then Sin kills everyone! Muwahahaha!

I can't agree since you insulting Yuna.

Whatever, like mega_tonberry said, Yuna should have gone with Tromell. Believe it. Tidus on my deadlist while Yuna on my happylist, really don't want them to be together. But seeing Yuna so happy with him, I can't stop her, well THE END.

Renmiri
04-02-2006, 11:31 PM
ROFL

TUNA rules! :love:

Lindblumbesaid
04-17-2006, 10:17 AM
Hahah come be seriously...Yuna marring Seymour hhaha and be evil..
it would be cool game with sad ending..
but Yuna is to cute to be evil...

Seymour - Be my bride and we conquer the world.mouaha...Spira..mouahha

Tidus-NOOOOOOO

Yuna-But Im to cute to be evil..

Seymour-:sweat:

Tidus-Whatever!!:confused:

Night_Blade
04-17-2006, 08:07 PM
the only thing they did after the macalania thing is holding hands and talking.

Yliette
04-21-2006, 10:55 AM
The Macalania scene brought me on a one-way trip to the moon! *Sigh* It is so enchantingly romantic! I saved a file for the scene! I watch before and after I play my current FFX game! :mog:

Jesta
04-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Well... they're both gimps so at least they are well suited :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA awesome point!!!!! well said!!!!!!:D

i don't know if that is at all possible....Tidus not such a girl.......can the world handle that.....

Night_Blade
04-21-2006, 04:08 PM
The Macalania scene brought me on a one-way trip to the moon! *Sigh* It is so enchantingly romantic! I saved a file for the scene! I watch before and after I play my current FFX game! :mog:

lol me too, but now i can watch it at luca theater. i think some people forget to go there and get annoyed when they want to watch a FMW but can't, thinkos. i did it because i was getting wakka crest and i went past it and it reminded me.

4evarisha
04-21-2006, 07:30 PM
hey go easy on Yuna. Tidus is a guffer but, wouldn't the game be lacking if Tidus was a badass?
Yep thats true:D

Aara
04-21-2006, 08:14 PM
Ok!
Tidus is HOT!
& IS NOT A GIRL!!

4evarisha
04-21-2006, 08:37 PM
I am with you on that one

Vincentsinnerdemon
04-21-2006, 08:47 PM
Personally, I cant stand them. The only one I dislike more is Rikku. I have changed my opinion from they deserve each other so noone else must suffer to they deserve what happens.(Im not sure of the endings of X-2 so im not sure how it ends there so just keep the ending of X.:p )

And I agree with on the fact that he doesnt need to be a badass. He just needs to stop whining and be a man.(Auron has the badass guy character down even though I dont like him too much either.)

And yes he is a girl.

Note to Tidus:GROW UP!!!

Night_Blade
04-21-2006, 09:28 PM
don't diss rikku. shes just childish and hyped-up.
i think shes cool. i'd like to see what shes like drunk.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-21-2006, 09:33 PM
Please don't Dis NO ONE!! <-- double negative i.e DIS EVERYONE!!!

i personally think it should be tidus rikku, yuna's too . . . what's the word . . . bland

Night_Blade
04-21-2006, 09:49 PM
i must ask. does tidus come back phyisicly in the second one or just in yunas dreams. i have never played the game. i want to, my b-day is in 19 days

Yliette
04-28-2006, 06:35 AM
Tidus does come back physically.

Spoiler Alert!
There is once scene in X-2 where Yuna falls into the Farplane. As you walk her around the vast darkness whilst mashing the X button (O button for the Japanese version), Bahamut's Fayth will appear and will ask a question about you wanting Tidus to come back or not. You are given two choices both of which you want him back badly or it's better this way without him. Regardless of the percentage you get during the game, Tidus will still appear if you choose so.

<<MiKo BaHaMuT>>
04-28-2006, 09:11 AM
I like Tidus & Yuna being together ^^
Though I'm not a Tidus fan...
I think they make good couples.

SPOILER!!
Yliette is absolutely correct. Tidus did come back physically.
Because after you perform what Yliette said during the end of the game...

MAJOR SPOILER!!
There's an ending with Tidus waking up in the sea or ocean of Besaid.
And he swam up and there goes Yuna jumping off from the airship and hugging him XD A happy ending yea...
Yuna should be singing "My happy ending" by Avril Lavigne LOLZ!

obsessed_wif_yuna
05-28-2006, 05:11 AM
i noe its weird but i kinda think that tidus is hawt...

Sanji
05-28-2006, 09:48 PM
OMG... (no Im not goin to...) argh!!! I hate Yuna and Tidus!!! ^^ *casts mighty guard* =P

FadedDreams
05-28-2006, 10:27 PM
lol well i have to admit, tidus was kind of a pansy, lmao they shouldve brought in auron to teach him some lessons man... it was sad.... haha but overall, eh i guess theyre an ok couple.

HolYuna
05-29-2006, 07:28 AM
Hm, Tidus was quite queer, the way he went on. . . Sometimes I hoped Wakka might just slap him and tell to grow up.
I still respect him as a character, though~ And Yuna & Tidus probably did get married, *cough*attheendofFFX-2*cough*.. But I guess SE left that to the players imagination, to think what happened next when they were reunited.

obsessed_wif_yuna
05-29-2006, 11:20 AM
OMG Y R YO0HZ CALLING HIM QUEER??!!!??? when i read that i almost s*it mahself wif laughter...LOLZZ

Fatihin_Malaysia_Girl
06-07-2006, 04:01 AM
I think Yuna & Tidus have to married someday....Hahahahahaah:D

Hambone
06-07-2006, 08:17 AM

Whatever! Tidus + Blitz Ace + your head = you dead. I think those 2 are perfect for each other.

silent_ultima
06-07-2006, 10:34 AM
I think Tidus and Yuna are ok..

And as I see it, Square are tired of making typical "moody-hero" kinda character, u know.. Cloud being emotional and Squall being an anti-sosial.. Where as Zidane of FF9 are more of an "intelligent" and "leader" kinda character, they made Tidus look kinda goofy, cry-baby that kinda thing... know what I'm saying?

I guess they are trying to create and "anti-hero" kinda attitude in a hero character... Tidus being such a wuss but still the main protoganist in the game..

So i think Square is doing a great job, and no I dun hate him. Hey what do u expect from a boy who's suppose to kill his own father after found out that he is nothing but just a dream and not suppose to exist??

As for Yuna, she's ok. Pairing with Tidus make 'em look like cute cuddly couple. Hey if they are not hot people won't actually buy FFX-2 just to find out if Yuna succeed in her journey in search of Tidus, aye? :love: :D :tongue: :choc2:

Cloud Strife Dude
06-07-2006, 11:33 AM
Whatever! Tidus + Blitz Ace + your head = you dead. I think those 2 are perfect for each other.

Yea definatly!!!

kidney / theif
06-07-2006, 04:21 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hambone
06-07-2006, 10:21 PM
You know, you guys would also be crybabies like Tidus if you were blown 1000 years into the future where you don't know what the heck is going on! So don't call Tidus a pansy, a crybaby, a queer, a 4 year-old, or any age below 17.

TurkSlayer
06-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Ehh, they were okay. I don't really like either of them (In fact, only character that was worse than the two of them was wakka), but I thought the way it ended, with Tidus sacrificing himself dispite his love for Yuna was pretty cool.

But then, Tidus would have left Yuna for Wakka anyway, so who cares?

Yuna_Tidus_1000
04-05-2009, 07:31 AM
I think they could've paced the romance a little better, instead of

Yuna: *Whines about dying*

Tida: Uh...let's make out!

Yuna: Okay!

Me: Eh?! :eep:

In my opinion, Tidus was just trying to make Yuna feel better. But it still is kind of strange.

Tidus + Yuna Forever