PDA

View Full Version : Imaginary friends...

lovehurts
04-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Did you have any....I was a basketcase myself I had a dozen and I would talk to empty rooms and so on.....

Ballistix Man
04-01-2006, 10:40 PM
I never had any. I would always said I did but I couldnt actually make or use one. It was too stupid and unbelievable.

Psychotic
04-01-2006, 10:40 PM
The big rabbit in the poll should be called Frank.

I think the audience will agree with me there.

Black Angel
04-01-2006, 10:41 PM
I did. I was really young.

Obsidian
I remember trying to make one a few times when I was little, but none of them ever stuck. I was always the touchy-feely type, so I made characters out of objects instead. Heh, well, I guess it's all the same. :p

That living room couch was a real prick.

lovehurts

harvey the rabbit is an old movie of an imaginary friend that is a giant rabbit...

Dignified Pauper
I think that EoFF is imaginary.

Xaven
04-01-2006, 10:42 PM
No.

~SapphireStar~
04-01-2006, 11:23 PM
I never had one.

black orb
04-01-2006, 11:26 PM
>>> They take too much effort, so i stopped having them..

same goes for imaginary girlfriends..

Anaisa
04-01-2006, 11:50 PM

Not if it's a girl bunny. That would be cruel, she'd think she must look butch, which is why she was named Frank. Unless she figured it was short for Frankie or something. I never had any imaginary freinds, I never needed to, I had enough fun mocking my siblings imaginary freinds. I pretended that I had imaginary freinds when I was at school though, so I could randomly say to a teacher: "hey sh*t face" an then when they questioned it, I would say, "what? I was talking to my freind".

Madonna
04-01-2006, 11:51 PM
I once had an imaginary friend. His name was Fred and he was a foot tall. I imaginarily crushed him once after a fight and I haven't seen him since. ;__;

Dignified Pauper
04-01-2006, 11:51 PM
I once imagined I had a cup of coffee and it popped into existence.

lovehurts
04-02-2006, 12:13 AM
I once had an imaginary friend. His name was Fred and he was a foot tall. I imaginarily crushed him once after a fight and I haven't seen him since. ;__;

I iamginaryly killed mine off too...with my finger gun and hadnt seen them since...anyone else have the same pattern?

kikimm
04-02-2006, 12:14 AM
Not if it's a girl bunny. That would be cruel, she'd think she must look butch, which is why she was named Frank.

Being butch isn't a bad thing. One of my nicknames is Butch and I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT'S TRUE.

I never had any when I was younger. I always thought the concept of imaginary friends was quite stupid, and besides, I already had enough friends. And I wasn't, and still am not, a very social person. Having an imaginary friend would have been a nuisance.

Meat Puppet
04-02-2006, 12:16 AM
Internet friends are pretty much imaginary friends.

Yuffie514
04-02-2006, 05:57 AM
nope, but i never think that "talking to myself is crazy" because God is always going to be there, eavesdropping whether i like it or not.

cloud_doll
04-02-2006, 06:31 AM
when i was in 6th grade i had my first boyfriend and he went to a different school, so me and my friends made up an imaginary one that we would take care of(looked just like my boyfriend). then it turned into a whole sope opera and my imaginary boyfriend cheated on me with my friend's imaginary sister, so i broke up with him, then found out that he was sneaking into my room late at night, so i hired a hitman and killed him.

lovehurts
04-02-2006, 06:33 AM
I actually saw my imaginary friends....:confused:

ARe we talking about the same level of imagination here...I saw these imaginary things like durring the day time as I was awake.

I would be talking to empty closets but I would see them for real in my head.

Lucky for me I got better some how....I hope so atleast.;)

Rengori
04-02-2006, 09:08 AM
I made one when I was like 6 and then got annoyed with him 5 minutes later and shot him with an imaginary AK-47.

Yuna-Lenne
04-02-2006, 09:12 AM
I had imaginary friends between the ages of about 6 and 8. Back then I wasn't used to being alone and, considering I had no real friends, I guess it made me feel like I did. I dunno, quite a few kids have imaginary friends when they're young for some reason or another. ;)

Mittopotahis
04-02-2006, 11:55 AM
I have a pet goat called Bugglesworth. And a german pet sheep called Oomlagog. They love each other, and had goat/sheep inbreds. The 2 boys are called Batman and Pikachu, and the girl is called Robert.

A friend of a friend of mine once had an imaginary boyfriend (still probably does) who went by the name of Cloud Strife. He looked like this other guy called Tidus. He's hot apparantly. One day they were walking on the railroad tracks holding hands and talking, when a tree fell on Cloud. He had to go to hospital. She used it an an excuse not to do homework, and was completely serious about it. I laughed.

Avathar
04-02-2006, 12:21 PM
I did have a fantasy world, but that's not really the same as an imaginary friend: i made up stories, i invented a lot of characters in this one world:love: which was great fun, but the fantasizing about it became less and less each year:rolleyes2 that's growing up for ya.

The Devourer Of Worlds
04-02-2006, 12:45 PM
No, I actually had friends.

lovehurts
04-02-2006, 01:47 PM
No, I actually had friends.
Did you ever have an imaginary friend

That is the topic...is dos not mean that you did not have real friends....That was not the question.

Dreddz
04-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Nein :p

Luara
04-02-2006, 04:18 PM
I did. I was really young.
uh-huh , like me.. :choc2:

But, me was.. when my doggy died, i start seeing him with little wings, and he talkked to me and I with him; but then, when I was old, I known from my mother that my dog didnt really died, that he was living with one friend of her... sad story. :choc2:

Resha
04-02-2006, 05:21 PM
Uh yeah. >_< Well, I had an imaginary dog -- I was that desperate for a dog, but I never got one! -- and I used to talk to fairies in the garden. I used to leave letters for Santa Claus and candy for the pixies on random nights. That's sort of imaginary...?

Shiny
04-02-2006, 05:58 PM
Ha, I was just talking to someone about this a couple of days ago. (I'm studying psychology you see.) The answer to that question is no.

Shoeberto
04-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Never.

Dark Paladin
04-02-2006, 08:09 PM
I never had any

Captain Maxx Power
04-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Yes, many years ago.