PDA

View Full Version : Nails!

Ki Ki
04-02-2006, 06:27 AM
The ones on your hands I mean. n___n
What colour are your nails? Do they have pretty little stars on them? Or are they just plain transparent? Are they long? Or are they short?
Right now my nails are this colour --> THIS COLOUR! And they are short because it keeps me from cutting myself. [:
And just to have one more question, are your fingers fat? Mine are fat. :(

Meat Puppet
04-02-2006, 06:28 AM
I bite mine to keep them short.
Oh, yeah, my fingers are fat. Ends up with some sweet ass typo, though.

lovehurts
04-02-2006, 06:30 AM
My fingers are fingers....and they are plain average guy nails that never grow much so I never have to cut them...WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT MY NAILS. This feels odd. OK IM DONE HERE.

I diddn't even post this , it just appears that I did....

Zeromus_X
04-02-2006, 06:30 AM
I also bite my nails. My nails are clear though. (It's not like I colour them. :cat: )

Yuffie514
04-02-2006, 06:31 AM
my nails grow pretty fast. i don't like to paint them any color, but i do have at least one clear nail polish. sometimes i just let them grow for a few weeks (and leave them un-painted) before trimming them. i'll have to cut them sooner or later and it's quite a relief knowing that it does make handling a game controller or typing on a keyboard easier.

Ki Ki
04-02-2006, 06:33 AM
My fingers are fingers....and they are plain average guy nails that never grow much so I never have to cut them...WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT MY NAILS. This feels odd. OK IM DONE HERE.

Oh silly! Embrace your feminininity! EMBRACE IT!

Leeza
04-02-2006, 06:34 AM
What colour are your nails?
Just regular nails at the moment. Except for two of them which have a new type of nail polish on them and it's a very light pearly pink. I received a sample pack of stick on polish that you just peel and stick on. It works great! I've had the stuff on for almost a week already with no chipping, peeling or anything! Usually I have on a sparkly clear polish or some shade of pink. :cat:

Do they have pretty little stars on them?
No. If I did they wouldn't last long because of doing dishes, etc. I hate to wear gloves, but this new polish stays on. :)

Or are they just plain transparent?
Yes, eight of them are plain at the moment.

Are they long? Or are they short?
No. I can never get them to grow too long and at the moment they are quite short.

And just to have one more question, are your fingers fat?
No. :cat:

lovehurts
04-02-2006, 06:34 AM

Oh silly! Embrace your feminininity! EMBRACE IT!

Only if it means playing with my own implants....
DEAL!!!? :confused:

Ummm...did I say something wrong...? Don't mind me go on .....

Ki Ki
04-02-2006, 06:42 AM
Only if it means playing with my own implants....
DEAL!!!? :confused:

Ummm...did I say something wrong...? Don't mind me go on .....
That's right! You're on the road to success! :choc2:

I like pearly pink, Leeza! But it never seems to look nice with my skin tone. T-T

Faris
04-02-2006, 03:59 PM
I don't paint my nails. My nails are short, I keep biting them.

Dreddz
04-02-2006, 04:01 PM
I bite my nails to keep them short, I dont bite too much making them fugly.

Rye
04-02-2006, 04:03 PM
I like your colour schemes, Ki Ki! You make EoFF bright. :D

I wish I had beautiful nails, but I'm a chronic nail biter. :( And my fingers aren't really FAT, but I have very small hands so they look a bit stubby at times.

Ki Ki
04-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Not nearly as colourful as our Ryechuu makes it! :excited: :heart:
We should join forces and create a stubby fingers club!
We'll call it, Stubby Fingers Club! Muhahahaha! n______n

Luara
04-02-2006, 04:15 PM
I don't... they are already pinkyy...

Jess
04-02-2006, 04:31 PM
At the moment I have no polish on, but I'll probably put some more on within the next few days. I like the sparkly nail varnishes the most. :)

I don't have little stars on my nails but for the world cup I do my nails with a white background and then a red cross in the middle to match our flag! :cool:

I bite my nails, but I'm trying hard to stop. I don't have fat fingers, but I have really little hands! :(

DK
04-02-2006, 05:00 PM
Why do people bite their nails :mad2:

Rye
04-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Why do people bite their nails :mad2:

Nervous habit/learned behavoir. I did when I was nervous when I was little and now I do it without even thinking.

DK
04-02-2006, 05:07 PM
I don't get how it works, even as a kid. "omg i'm nervous what do I do what do I do *bites nails*" HOW THE HELL DOES THAT WORK

Also why do people pick their nose and then eat it? I've never understood why people do that.

Black Angel
04-02-2006, 05:13 PM
My nails are this color.

Resha
04-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Yup! I bite my nails when I'm nervous -- chew 'em straight off. I haven't worn any nail polish for a few months, but but but...I have a picture of when my nails were devilishly long and my friend painted it blood red and they kinda scared me. I bit them off, of course. :)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/poogala/muftiday049.jpg

Creeeeeepy. :(

McLovin'
04-02-2006, 05:17 PM
Peach.

SammieBabe
04-02-2006, 06:23 PM
Mine aren't that long, but I try to keep them manicured. Right now they're a color called "Cabernet for the Lady" I like it...

Shoden
04-02-2006, 06:29 PM
They stay short. Even my toe-nails stay short. My fingers, small and stubby. ROFL! No way.

Arachnadatyly/ Spider fingers for me! my middle finger measures 12CM, I'm starting bass soon too, heh I'll kick ass with it. Literally, *hits someone* :)

Dixie
04-02-2006, 06:30 PM
My nails...Wait, what nails? >_< They are super short and I don't paint them.

Spiffing Cheese
04-02-2006, 06:34 PM
I keep my nails short (I bite them :D) because I play the guitar and if they're long, 1) it's hard to play and 2) it sounds horrible. :) My nails are not painted at the moment, either.

My hands are fat but my fingers aren't. :riiight:

Clouded Sky
04-02-2006, 06:41 PM
i need to cut my nails!!! EWWWE.

They're almost girl length!!!!!

Hambone
04-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Mine are fat and I bite them.

Zeldy
04-02-2006, 07:13 PM
Ive never bitten my nails ever, so my nails are like claws. Resha, mine grow to the size that yours was in that picture, probably longer. :)
But one-by-one they snap, and I mean really snap, its so painful sometimes xD The longer they are, the more fragile. I like to paint them bright pink :excited: but teachers make me remove it.
My nails are all at different lengths at the minute :/ My thumb nails grow so huggee

Yes, my fingers are getting chubby. Too much typing! But my hands are tiny.

Captain Maxx Power
04-02-2006, 08:06 PM
My nails are plain, and shall stay that way until my death in the year 2376. For a man they're very long nails. Not long as in the bit that sticks out, long as in they're very long on the finger itself...ah nuts, I'll just show you:

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/9162/mynails3uw.jpg

Avathar
04-02-2006, 08:11 PM
....kinda pink, beige....skin color:D

Oh, and btw: i actually find it so unattractive that girls paint their nails, no offence to those that paint it (:eep: i even find it weird when some are painting their nails, and it turns out to be the exact same color as a regular nail:confused: ); and don't mention painting your toenails 0_0...