PDA

View Full Version : Gummi Ship

Cruise Control
04-02-2006, 01:07 PM
I love gummis in KH2, I spent 10 hours yesterday playing them. Whats your favorite gummi level? Mine is Splash Island.

Necronopticous
04-02-2006, 08:03 PM
Assault of the Dreadnought is awesome, it reminds me of Star Fox.

mooglebunni608
04-02-2006, 09:08 PM
I haven't done much in the gummi ship bit it is much more fun than the KH1 gummis.
Do we still have to build gummi ships to make them better?

KH-Cloudy
04-03-2006, 03:18 AM
i dont understand how you build it in kh2

Skyblade
04-03-2006, 11:00 AM
i dont understand how you build it in kh2

Building in KH2 is a little more confusing than KHII. In KH, you had the single building interface. In KH2, you add "Material" Gummis (ones that are just bulk and that you use to define the general shape of the ship), and "Deco" Gummies, which are all the really awesome ones like Cannons, Lasers, Shields, Cockpits, Engines, etc. Also, unlike Gummi ships in KH, these pieces can overlap, at least somewhat. I have made my teeny ships with Cannons actually placed in the same positions as some of their Material gummis. This simplifies the streamlining process somewhat, allowing you to "hide" your bulky weapon gummis inside your ships build. Also, the rules for ship size have changed somewhat. In KH, you could build any ship you wanted, as long as you had the Gummi and it fit in the blueprint. In KHII, not only are you limited by the blueprint, but also by the ship's "cost" (for those who played Chain of Memories, this is similar to the Deck Cost). Not only must you have the Gummis, but you must also consider the cost of each gummi as opposed to the total cost of the ship. Also, rather than finding gummis in chests and around various areas of the worlds, in KH2, you get them only through Gummi battles.

Cruise Control
04-03-2006, 12:14 PM
By defeating enemies who are a different color than thte normal enemy of that type. Press select to bring up the tutorial.

Neo Blackheart
04-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Those are rare ships and for beating them you get more points along with a different set of blueprints and the only ones I have done so far is the ones that goes to beast castle and the ones that goes to the dragon world. but I didn't learn you could shoot behind you till the beast castle one which I did last

Mercen-X
04-04-2006, 08:23 PM
I've only made two Gummi Ships and two Teenys. It's a bit more frustrating trying to move these pieces around.

Did you know?:
You can use O to dodge around the screen. This is useful when dealing with an enemy that follows you with its weapon-fire or the enemies that grapple your ship.

Cruise Control
04-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Yeah, my ships have negative speeds, so thats the fastest way around the screen.