PDA

View Full Version : FFX and VII Connection Timeline

count_of_gaea
04-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Yo guys, I know everyon's sick of the theories connecting Final Fantasy X to Final Fanasy VII, but I actually went along and wrote a timeline. I want you to check it out and make comments, suggestions, and point out any plot holes/errors for me.

Dreddz
04-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Thats great and all....but we actually need to see the timeline to comment.

count_of_gaea
04-02-2006, 01:50 PM
:eek: !!SPOILER ALERT (of course)!!:eek:

-see attatchment-

Wuggly Blight
04-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Its a rather somber thought people even belive the FF7 world as anything to do with the awful X world. Alot of thought gone into the timeline but I can say with certainty the world are very much diffrent.

count_of_gaea
04-02-2006, 02:58 PM
Yeah, well I don't think even I believe that they are actually connected, but it's still fun to speculate. That's why I wrote it...

Crop
04-02-2006, 04:16 PM
I acctually read it all. And it was acctually a very good read.
Did you write that yourself? If so then ummmm thumbs up!

count_of_gaea
04-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I made it all up, apart from the obvious stuff that was already part of both games' storyline.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-02-2006, 08:03 PM
1. i reject wuggly blights opinion on X, blasphemor!

2. it all sounds a little strung together. personally i envy you, having the . . . umm i think the word i'm lookin for is faith to believe all this, but i don't. this is just how i feel about the religious among us :D

Wuggly Blight
04-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Pfft object all you want, the X series was the lowest point thus far, Besides its only blaspheming noobs.

I know these theories have been going around for some time. Guess people have far to much time on there hands. I know I do.

gyaku_zuki
04-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Of course there HAS to be a worst, but comparing the worst FF to other RPG games, FF generally comes out on top...

Wasn't a bad read, seemed a bit forced in places, there are a few inaccuracies that I'm too lazy to point out, but not bad. Of course, theyre not connected in ANY way whatsoever, but still :P

Ryushikaze
04-03-2006, 09:07 AM
It fails for forgetting that Mako harvesting was not succesfully implemented until ShinRa was well established on Gaia, around 50 years before FF7

Oh, and it's far too short term. Nojima said it was more on the order of a thousand or so years.

Addendum: WEAPONS are planet- not man- made.

Fatal Impurity
04-03-2006, 11:43 AM
it was good detailed and imagintive....the problem is its more fanfiction than anything else.....though i do think you did a great job in tranforming the story and but what about the world? how did all the towns and stuff cahnge? i think you really need to think about that and revise your fanfiction