PDA

View Full Version : That lame a** lanky monkey!! Spoilers Guaranted

Nick Schovitz
04-02-2006, 10:09 PM
Who else think that in the begginning with Roxas it's just pure boring and way too long I'm still on his part and it is boring. Does anyone else think that Roxas looks like some kind of lanky monkey? what do you call them? Oh yeah spider monkeys. So when you've played this did you think Roxa's part in the begginning was very boring or not, I do?

Whatever happened to the KH I knew?

Kirobaito
04-02-2006, 10:12 PM
Who else think that in the begginning with Roxas it's just pure boring and way too long I'm still on his part and it is boring. Does anyone else think that Roxas looks like some kind of lanky monkey? what do you call them? Oh yeah spider monkeys. So when you've played this did you think Roxa's part in the begginning was very boring or not, I do?

Whatever happened to the KH I knew?
I'll admit it did go a little too long, but I barely even remember the opening. You won't care how long it is once you get to the Sora-based part.

McLovin'
04-02-2006, 10:14 PM
They made a second one. We all know how sequels turn out. (ie FFX2)
:p

Nick Schovitz
04-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Hmm, I hope it will get better once I have good old Sora again, good intro song too, the graphics are even better.

McLovin'
04-02-2006, 10:22 PM
I can't wait for the Hollow Bastion 'army of heartless' fight scene. Cloud and Squall help you. :)

Rye
04-02-2006, 10:26 PM
I'll admit it did go a little too long, but I barely even remember the opening. You won't care how long it is once you get to the Sora-based part.

Yeah, ditto. I love that prologue. :D

Kirobaito
04-02-2006, 10:28 PM
I can't wait for the Hollow Bastion 'army of heartless' fight scene. Cloud and Squall help you. :)
As do Tifa and Yuffie. However, that's not the 'army of heartless' fight scene. The one I think you're talking about is where Sora fights 1000 Heartless by himself.

Marluxiaswife
04-02-2006, 10:39 PM
roxas doesn't look like a lanky monkey he's too cute

Nick Schovitz
04-02-2006, 10:41 PM
hey no spoilers because I haven't even reached Sora yet, man I can't stand that long legged monkey and when that guy asks what about the 7th rumor and Hyren says "I don't care about it", I said yep I don't either.

Slothy
04-03-2006, 02:52 AM
I liked Roxas. In fact, I was kind of sad when it switched to Sora without explaining more than it did about him (I've only just reached Olympus at the moment, so hopefully more is explained later). As for dragging on too long; it was under three hours to get to the part where you get Sora back, and those few hours flew by if you ask me. Like I said, I wanted a little more of him.

Neo Blackheart
04-03-2006, 03:10 AM
You'll learn more later But wait if you played KHCoF you will meet someone and fight then you won't think roxas is so bad :D

I'll just say this what happened to sora's body when he went heartless and I will leave it at that

KH-Cloudy
04-03-2006, 03:23 AM
i felt in a way sad for roxas when he said "your lucky sora, my summer vacation is over"

Hambone
04-03-2006, 04:59 AM
I hate the Roxas part. It takes about 4 hours to get to play as Sora and Roxas sux eggs.

Skyblade
04-03-2006, 11:27 AM
The Roxas part was a bit drawn out, but there is some rather interesting plotlines in there that make it all worthwhile, most notably the interaction with the Nobodies and Axel, and the scenes between DiZ and the guy in the black cloak (nope, no spoilers for you!). Maybe I'm just weird, but I found it very intriguing.

Luara
04-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Its cool beggin with Roxas, because We satrt to "wonder"
what is Sora and the rest is doing? : p

Marluxiaswife
04-03-2006, 03:39 PM
i felt in a way sad for roxas when he said "your lucky sora, my summer vacation is over"

yeah i was about to cry for roxas at that sceen, frist time i didn't want to be him but after seeing that sceen i wish i could still be him :(

Neo Blackheart
04-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Ah But you will paly with him again you will see later.

MAjor spoiler here so don't read it if you don't want to know what happened to Him of coarse you probly KNowlater in the game. a magician which gives you your drive cloths tells you that when a heartless take a heart it leaves a empty shell that empty shell turns into a nobody. then the stronger nobodys the ones that had the stronger hearts turned into Organization XIII. So when sora was transformed into a heartless his body turned into a nobody. The nobodys name is .................... Roxas and he was one of the stronger XIII he could wield the 2 keyblades ULTIMA and OBLIVIAN. The ansem on here is also a nobody. Ansd the sora from the other game after he changed was not a body but the form he took. The reason he did not go back to destiny ISland is because he nolonger had a body to take he had to find it.

Seifer
04-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Eh? I thought Roxas was awesome. The beginning was one of my favorite parts of the game. I got up to getting Sora and I was went, "...I want Roxas back. :("

Neo Blackheart
04-03-2006, 06:38 PM
YOu did not read the spoiler did you.

SeeDRankLou
04-03-2006, 07:19 PM
I liked the Roxas part, it was fun. It started the story on a light note, but gave many interesting mysteries right up front. It kind of gave an added motivation to go through the story so that you could solve the mysteries. If it would have gone on for another day or two it really wouldn't have bothered me.

Shooting Star
04-03-2006, 07:46 PM
i for one am looking forward to the Roxas part, when i get the game. Roxas doesn't look like a lanky mokey he looks cute >.<

Slicksword45
04-03-2006, 11:47 PM
the part only took me 1hr. Also,
Roxas and he was one of the stronger XIII he could wield the 2 keyblades ULTIMA and OBLIVIAN. that is wrong. it was Oathbreaker (somthing like that) and Oblivian, not Ultima.

I liked the Roxas part, witch had 2 of my many favorit parts of the game the Twilight Thorn boss and the part were you fought Axel with the 2 Keyblades :tongue: :greenie: :tongue:

Pouring Rain
04-04-2006, 12:24 AM
I enjoyed the Roxas part. It's only a couple of hours, but it's still fun. I loved being Roxas, even if he was a little slow with attacking. I think it's pretty cool, how they just gave all these little practice battles and puzzles. It's also your first look at everything new, you know? Well... Twilight Town isn't really new if you've played CoM, but everything else is new. It's pretty cool.

Oh, and I thought Roxas was kinda cute. Though I didn't find a similarity of Sora with Roxas. Nor did I with Cloud and Sephiroth. Wasn't it Donald who said they look alike in Hollow Bastion?

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-04-2006, 12:49 AM
The Roxas part isn't that bad, really. I just didn't like it as much the second time I played through, even if I could understand what they were saying this time.

Zeromus_X
04-04-2006, 12:49 AM
I hated the jobs where I usually got only 30-50 Munny, then I figured out I didn't really need 1,200 Munny, I just needed to talk to Hayner. :p :cat:

Ouch!
04-04-2006, 03:17 AM
I loved playing as Roxas, particularly because plot was thrown at you in huge chunks. It was loads of fun.

It's the Oathkeeper, silly people.

Neo Blackheart
04-04-2006, 02:42 PM
oh well I only saw it once

And that was't very long it was there then not. and I couldm't see it while I was fighting all I saw was a blur. But do You remember the look on his face when axel saw the two keyblades he goes TWO?! and I thought he looked sick

Seifer
04-04-2006, 09:50 PM
YOu did not read the spoiler did you.

Anyone who has played a good majority of this game should know that you only get to play as him once for the prologue, and that's it.

Slayer1514
04-06-2006, 02:14 AM
Roxas was pretty cool but his part got old real fast and i couldn't wait to have Sora back.

Cruise Control
04-06-2006, 02:17 AM
The Roxas scenes made me feel bad for Axel.

Krag Koopa
04-11-2006, 04:51 AM
actually....I thought he was really cool..and when I played as sora again...I felt kind of sad...and I wondered where roxas went...

PontiusPilate
05-07-2006, 06:04 AM
actually....I thought he was really cool..and when I played as sora again...I felt kind of sad...and I wondered where roxas went...

I agree. Dont get me wrong After day 5 i was just getting bored of everything and i think they could have eliminated some things (like the scavenger hunt), but the more time spent with the characters the more you grow attached to them and the bigger the emotional impact is when u see them gone

silent_ultima
05-07-2006, 07:48 AM
yeah!

i find that Roxas's part was kinda bored, but when he said "You're lucky, Sora. My summer vacation is over", it kinda moved me.. and the part when Namine told him that he wasn't suppose to exist.. damn.. felt sorry for him..

and there was also the part where Sora shed a tear when saying goodbye to Hayner and da gang.. that part somehow remind me of Roxas, and AFTER i watched the normal ending do i really pitied Roxas..

truly, the ending makes the prologue sad..

Heartless Soul
05-07-2006, 04:18 PM
In the original KH, but were constantly yapping how too early the Disney characters were introduced, KH2 improved that and we still have people yapping.

God Normua, must you listen to fanboys?

:cry: