PDA

View Full Version : Idiots on realy fast bikes

lovehurts
04-02-2006, 10:36 PM
edited to help pole

Yes for yes

and no for no....

Lets ok with that it is a confusing poll so maybe this will help..just drop the never because its supposed to say ever .

There is actually alot of people out there who think that driving on a high way on a motor cycle at 90 miles per hour is completely cool....
They see nothing wrong with this at all ...Where do you stand?

Leeza
04-02-2006, 10:40 PM
After my motorcycle accident (at which the speed was approximately 40 miles an hour) where I broke my collarbone, shoulder and pelvic and was in a wheelchair for three months, I will never get on one ever again and going 90 is suicidal, in my opinion. You don't get many chances on a motorcycle.

EDIT: Your poll question is hard to understand and vote a yes or no to.

McLovin'
04-02-2006, 10:40 PM
They'd get a ticket.

lovehurts
04-02-2006, 10:41 PM
After my motorcycle accident (at which the speed was approximately 40 miles an hour) where I broke my collarbone, shoulder and pelvic and was in a wheelchair for three months, I will never get on one ever again and going 90 is suicidal, in my opinion. You don't get many chances on a motorcycle.

I know, this thread may be a silly idea. I saw some one doing 90 today on one and it frightened my whole family...the guy was a jerk.

Dreddz
04-02-2006, 10:45 PM
It seems fun to be going at those speeds, especially knowing your life is at risk, the adrenaline is what keesp you going. I broke my finger doing silly stuff on my bike some time ago. A broken finger is worth all the thrills I got going speeding down hills and doing jumps IMO..

Chaos
04-02-2006, 10:53 PM
I dont see the sense in going that fast. You may have some cheap thrills, and if there is no-one else around then fair enough, but when there are other lives in the balence then it is just absolutley stupid!

Plus I dont like bikes. I gained an irrational fear of mopeds when I was on holiday in Italy....it has haunted me since. :p

Dixie
04-02-2006, 10:55 PM
I'd do it now. ^_^

Psychotic
04-02-2006, 11:04 PM
Maybe, it would depend on if the bike was red.

Old Manus
04-02-2006, 11:19 PM
EDIT: Your poll question is hard to understand and vote a yes or no to.:eek:

People doing 90 on a motorway deserve to die, so save time and run them over.

escobert
04-02-2006, 11:20 PM
Yes I'd do it :p I've been 140 in a car ^_^