PDA

View Full Version : best lead female

Michael Belmont
04-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Okay if you think about Terra too much how about a poll for female leads?

Darth Cid
04-03-2006, 12:44 AM
Zidane: I fail to see how Faris was a lead female, FFV didn't have one.

Ballistix Man
04-03-2006, 12:44 AM
You left out Aerith

Michael Belmont
04-03-2006, 01:11 AM
You dare insult me? You don't understand because you never gottin that far on Final Fantasy 7. So who took over when Cloud is gone? Tifa. Who help Cloud get his memory back? Tifa. Also Aerith died don't you reliaze it by now?

Hinky the Pickle
04-03-2006, 01:15 AM
I've always considered Lenna to be the main female character of FFV, not Faris, even though Faris is the cooler of the two. But of these characters, I think Tifa is the best female lead. She's not the typical damnsel in distress type of character.

Necronopticous
04-03-2006, 01:19 AM
Celes is clearly the best, and if you don't consider Celes a lead character you're dead to me.

Michael Belmont
04-03-2006, 01:36 AM
Celes the lead female? Tch has it ever acur to you that Terra is the lead female due to you guys worshiping only her? And besides you may find Reina to be the real lead female but let's not fight over Faris's heart okay she belongs with Bartz alright?

Ballistix Man
04-03-2006, 02:29 AM
You dare insult me? You don't understand because you never gottin that far on Final Fantasy 7. So who took over when Cloud is gone? Tifa. Who help Cloud get his memory back? Tifa. Also Aerith died don't you reliaze it by now?
I do dare insult you. However I fail to see when I did. Ive beatin FF7 more times than youve posted. Aerith was dead for those. Now go play the game. The role of main Heroine was shard between the two. Ive been known Aerith died. A better question is Locke isnt the main charachter of FF6 dont you realize it by now? Get back at me when you have a real defense.

rubah
04-03-2006, 02:50 AM
Actually I figured lenna and bartz were much more likely to get together. He only thought faris was attractive when she was a he.

Yuffie514
04-03-2006, 05:00 AM
clearly no one has made an argument for Yuna...

Darth Cid
04-03-2006, 05:06 AM
Celes the lead female? Tch has it ever acur to you that Terra is the lead female due to you guys worshiping only her? And besides you may find Reina to be the real lead female but let's not fight over Faris's heart okay she belongs with Bartz alright?

Zidane: The credits rolled with neither Faris nor Reina/Lenna in Bartz's arms, if you're trying to tell everyone that the main female lead has to have a relationship. Terra did not end FFVI with a relationship; therefore, Terra would not count as a lead female. And BartzxFaris is not fact, if they were in each other's arms at the end of FFV,that would be fact, but BartzxLenna and BartzxFaris is people's opinion since Square didn't make it clear IF Bartz was developing a relationship, let alone who he liked. And I wouldn't call neither Lenna nor Faris a main female due to lack of story involvement. To dennounce bashing, yes, Lenna and Faris were sharing memories of their childhood, how our mother died, etc., etc. but their pasts do not really connect with fighting ExDeath, deeming it an invalid part of the main story.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-03-2006, 05:49 AM
I'm just throwing Celes, Rydia and Reina on there. And voting for Celes. Don't mind me.

Ballistix Man
04-03-2006, 06:00 AM
But still no Aerith

Michael Belmont
04-03-2006, 01:03 PM
I'm just throwing Celes, Rydia and Reina on there. And voting for Celes. Don't mind me.

Why did do that? You really have a crush on Celes all of the sudden? And is somebody telling me that 5 dosen't have a plotline? Then tell why did 6 ended with only Terra letting her free?

Darth Cid
04-03-2006, 01:46 PM

Garnet: Our thanks to you Void, they do techinically deserve spots in this poll IMHO.

NeoCracker
04-03-2006, 02:07 PM
I never considered Rydia a lead, but I voted her anyway cause she rocks.

Dell
04-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Yuna, the female lead ever, strong, determined and kind like me (I got her in FFX character test). There's no other better than Yuna. Wait! Where is Quistis!?

Darth Cid
04-03-2006, 05:27 PM
Zidane: Garnet, in her young age, she's a mature lady who demands respect, it makes for a believable love story, Zidane has to earn her love, not the other way around. *glaring with anger at Tifa and Rinoa*

Avathar
04-03-2006, 07:28 PM
^_-...........

^_^My top:

1. FFVII Tifa
2. FFVI Terra
3. FFVIII Rinoa
4. FFIX Garnet
5. FFIV Rosa
6. FFX Yuna
7. FFV Reina
8. FFII Maria

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-03-2006, 08:19 PM
The point I'm making here is that the "lead" is very subjective and debateable. I would like to point out that you don't even NEED Terra to beat the game, for example.

Crossblades
04-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Terra ftw plz

Heero Yuy NWZC
04-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Out of all of these...the hottest, in my opinion, would be Rinoa followed by Yuna.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-03-2006, 09:45 PM
But still no Aerith
Aerith was the most pointless character ever...:eep: Anyway, this is a tough choice between Rinoa and Yuna. (Yuna from FFX) They were both great lead females, but FFVIII is my favorite game and I really like Rinoa cuz she changed Squall and everything, but Yuna is awesome too!!! :kaohappy2

Ramza Beoulve
04-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Celes n.n

Rengori
04-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Terra was pretty cool.

~SapphireStar~
04-04-2006, 01:04 AM
Aeris, mainly because if she hadnt died, Holy wouldnt have been summoned (that right?) And whoses Sarah?

Zeromus_X
04-04-2006, 01:06 AM
Uh...Hm...

Tina, I guess. Celes second, and then Aerith. :cat:

Shiny
04-04-2006, 01:13 AM
No Cloud, or Aeris. *sigh* Guess I'll choose Tifa.

Darth Cid
04-04-2006, 01:13 AM
And whoses Sarah?

Zidane: Sarah is Garnet's birth name, which is discovered in a lesser known sidequest in Madain Sari on FFIX, the fact that Sarah is Garnet's birth name is a reference to FFI and FFIII which both had a Princess Sarah/Sara.

Captain Maxx Power
04-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Is hottist people who are discriminate against anything over a certain temperature?

Setzer Gabianni
04-04-2006, 05:27 PM
No Cloud, or Aeris. *sigh* Guess I'll choose Tifa.

I was gonna vote for Tidus too ;-;

ahem..I choose Celes, because the others, eh..not my type. Celes owns with her rune ability :D

~Setzer Gabianni

Twilight Edge
04-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Yuna!

DeathKnight
04-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Yuna *points to sig* She had a purpose and she realized it.:tonberry:

tidusguy#1
04-04-2006, 05:42 PM
tifas kickass (she fight with her fists!!) but yuna caught me emotionally.

Rengori
04-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Is hottist people who are discriminate against anything over a certain temperature?
This is the best thing I've heard all day. Other than the sperm joke the black kid on my bus told me. But that's another story.

Michael Belmont
04-05-2006, 12:34 PM
I do dare insult you. However I fail to see when I did. Ive beatin FF7 more times than youve posted. Aerith was dead for those. Now go play the game. The role of main Heroine was shard between the two. Ive been known Aerith died. A better question is Locke isnt the main charachter of FF6 dont you realize it by now? Get back at me when you have a real defense.

Hey are you a Cloud/Aerith shipper all of the sudden? Oh no we supose to respect each other's opinions not have a flame war. I was a Cloud/Tifa shipper not a Taiora fan alright?

Ballistix Man
04-05-2006, 12:49 PM
When I find out what a Taiora fan is I may post a real reply.

Druggelz
04-05-2006, 05:31 PM
I'd say Tifa, for the same reason someone allready said: she isn't the typical damsell in distress. (although the same thing can be said for other femal characters in the early FF's as well)
And Tifa really has a great personality, she is always there for her friends, listens a lot and fights like hell ;-)

Darth Cid
04-05-2006, 05:36 PM
I'd say Tifa, for the same reason someone allready said: she isn't the typical damsell in distress. (although the same thing can be said for other femal characters in the early FF's as well)
And Tifa really has a great personality, she is always there for her friends, listens a lot and fights like hell ;-)

Zidane: No main female is a dimsel in distress, expect Rosa, no offense to Rosa fans.

scrumpleberry
07-04-2006, 10:11 PM
I voted for Terra-

White Mage-Uh, you can't really tell
Maria-Whiny, worryish
Rosa-Whiny, worryish, damsellish
Faris-Cool
Terra-Fantastic, one of my favourite characters
Tifa-Great
Rinoa-Whiny, no taste in men.
Garnet-Good
Yuna-Annoying
Celes-Great
Rydia-Great
Reina-Good

Marly
07-04-2006, 10:20 PM
I think I just voted Tifa (silly me) but I think yuna is probably the strongest lead and i feel we got to see a lot of her character. And she was determined and not selfish, which always helps.

silentenigma
07-04-2006, 11:28 PM
WHITE MAGE!!!

White Mage-Uh, you can't really tell

This person could tell. (http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Fortress/7562/fanart/femaleWhitemage.jpg)

So could this person. (http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff1/fanart/ff1whitemage_YoungWang.jpg)

Psychotic
07-05-2006, 01:21 AM
Let this dead thread rest in peace.