PDA

View Full Version : Public Restrooms

Dignified Pauper
04-03-2006, 02:26 AM
Men:

Do you use urinals?

I don't. I prefer the privacy of a stall, further, I don't like most urinals. They sometimes have a splash back feature if you're drunk and not careful.

Everyone:

Do you put toilet paper (or if there are toilet seat covers) down on the seat?

I sure do.

friedpork
04-03-2006, 02:40 AM
Men: Do you use urinals?
Yes I do because it is quick and easy.

Yes because i dont want dirty stuff all over my ass.

Xaven
04-03-2006, 02:41 AM
Yes, I use the urinals. Actual toilets waste too much water. Besides, you only use the stalls if you have something to hide. :p

I never ever use public toilets, but if I did, then yes, I would so put toilet paper or a cover thing on the seat.

rubah
04-03-2006, 02:53 AM
I don't really care and don't usually think about it.

I've never had opportunity to use a urinal, and I'm not sure how I would begin to go about it.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-03-2006, 02:55 AM
I always use urinals.

If I use a stall, I wipe and layer it with toilet paper.

Dignified Pauper
04-03-2006, 02:56 AM
Yes, I use the urinals. Actual toilets waste too much water. Besides, you only use the stalls if you have something to hide. :p

I never ever use public toilets, but if I did, then yes, I would so put toilet paper or a cover thing on the seat.

that's a big generalization. :P

Living in a dorm, our restrooms are public, but we have no urinals. Just 5 stalls between about... 25-35 guys... you better believe i line the seat.

Shoeberto
04-03-2006, 03:00 AM
Seldom do I use urinals - only if I have a good feeling that no one else will be around. Something makes me very self conscious about whipping my dong out in public. I'm sure many guys share the problem of locking up with me

I never think about sanitary problems for stalls. I just use them.

In general, I try to avoid public restrooms.

Hawkeye
04-03-2006, 03:04 AM
I like to compare when I use a urinal.

Denmark
04-03-2006, 03:12 AM
i use urinals quite often.

and no, i don't pay attention to that sort of stuff. though it is rare that i have to use a non-urinal in a public restroom anyway.

Elite Lord Sigma
04-03-2006, 03:24 AM
I do use urinals, but some of them (especially in my middle school) don't work very well.

I usually make sure the seat is wiped before I decide to sit on it.

Mitch
04-03-2006, 03:26 AM
i catch up on the daily rituals of others while urinating and standing in a public facility with a 'urinal' function

kikimm
04-03-2006, 03:31 AM
I don't like public restrooms, but if I have to use them...I don't think I put any toilet paper down. I can't remember, it's been such a long time since I last used one. I doubt I'd take the time to do that though, I kinda just want to get in, get out, and get on with my life. Even if it KILLS me.

XxSephirothxX
04-03-2006, 03:32 AM
Seldom do I use urinals - only if I have a good feeling that no one else will be around. Something makes me very self conscious about whipping my dong out in public. I'm sure many guys share the problem of locking up with me

I never think about sanitary problems for stalls. I just use them.

In general, I try to avoid public restrooms.
Basically, yeah.

Hambone
04-03-2006, 03:37 AM
Men:

Do you use urinals?

I don't. I prefer the privacy of a stall, further, I don't like most urinals. They sometimes have a splash back feature if you're drunk and not careful.

Everyone:

I sure do.
no, and yes.

Clouded Sky
04-03-2006, 03:40 AM
Over here in merry old England they make us pay for the public lavatories, so I use my house. Or my pants.

thizzle
04-03-2006, 03:41 AM
I only use urinals. I whip my willie out so everyone can see. And i /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif in them to.

Hambone
04-03-2006, 03:43 AM
I only use urinals. I whip my willie out so everyone can see. And i /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif in them to.
eww.

Yuffie514
04-03-2006, 04:37 AM
i always make sure i wipe the seat clean before using them.

Jebus
04-03-2006, 04:43 AM
If I have to use public bathrooms *shudder* I use stalls.

As for the second part, I would NEVER sit down in a public bathroom. That is just disgusting. Hell, I don't even like touching public phones, why would I wanna expose myself to a public BATHROOM. Ugh.

TheAbominatrix
04-03-2006, 04:45 AM
After reading extensively about the lack of actual need to lay down a seat cover or toilet paper, I no longer do so. No need to waste the paper. Unless of course the seat has something on it, then I'll either wipe it off or move to another stall.

I'm pretty used to using some nasty toilets (punk venues are seldom the height of cleanliness) and I'm really not bothered by much.

Meat Puppet
04-03-2006, 05:06 AM
I was watching the news once and this girl got all roasted downstairs because somebody put harmful chemicals on the toilet seat.

DK
04-03-2006, 05:13 AM
I use bushes.