PDA

View Full Version : YOUR SUPER POWERS.....

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 03:39 AM
http://www.lazygeek.net/images/unbreakable.jpg

Every one has abilties or super powers. What are yours? I have some but I'm afaird to share as of now. Im not cool with the idea of sharing quite yet.

I mean I have unique abilities or .....sort of mutations.....:greenie:

I wont share yet though.

What abilities do you all have?

Hambone
04-03-2006, 03:42 AM
This is my first year of playing the cello and people say that I'm very good for a beginner. I guess my ability is cello playing. I think that counts.

Psychotic
04-03-2006, 03:56 AM
My super powers shall be the USA, Israel, the UK and India. You may have Russia, China, France and Pakistan. We shall decide control of North Korea with a 32-sided dice!

rubah
04-03-2006, 04:01 AM
I have the power to blow out light bulbs. I've mentioned it before.

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 04:02 AM
Very impressive power. How long have you been able to do this?
Prehaps you can find other uses for that abilitie as well.

bipper
04-03-2006, 04:02 AM

Every one has abilties or super powers.

you answered it for me

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 04:04 AM
I can't share mine yet.

rubah
04-03-2006, 04:08 AM
Over a year. I've noticed it ages ago.

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 04:11 AM
Over a year. I've noticed it ages ago.
It sounds like you just associate the blowing with turning the light off but you may actually have a powerful mind that can do more than lightbulbs. You may be able to do this without blowing at all....?

Those who voted yes , tell my your power please....your super power.

Erdrick Holmes
04-03-2006, 04:12 AM
I can make stoplights turn green by staring at them.

kikimm
04-03-2006, 04:13 AM
That movie is the best, by the way. :heart:

I don't think I have any super powers. Although I'm pretty sure that I'll soon be able to control ketchup, and make it do my bidding!

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 04:13 AM
I can make stoplights turn green by staring at them.
Time is a gift not a "super power". Using your time well now that is an abilitie but not a super power.

I can stare at a light until it turns green too...or do you control the lights?

Jebus
04-03-2006, 04:50 AM
Super apathy.

DK
04-03-2006, 05:24 AM
I'm Polish.

FallenAngel411
04-03-2006, 05:25 AM
The power of the mew :3

Ballistix Man
04-03-2006, 05:37 AM
I have the power of sarcasm and making people LMAO. Im also pretty damn good with a gun. They might as well call me Quick Draw McGraw.
I once had to say this.
" I know what youre thining did he fire once or twice....."

Epiphany
04-03-2006, 05:44 AM
In a lot of different cases I have what seems to be a small form of ESP.

Shaun
04-03-2006, 09:52 AM

You're reminding me of that film about psychics. Was it Firestarter II or something? I can't remember. Then again, it might be that women just have no idea of how to use a lightbulb. ;)

NeoCracker
04-03-2006, 09:54 AM
Not only am I super sexy, but soon I will have Japan.

Avathar
04-03-2006, 11:56 AM
- Super Imagination and Creativity

^_^and i can also fly (when =_=):p

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 09:25 PM
should I or shouldnt I expose my secrets here..hmmmm.

Fuzakeru
04-03-2006, 09:31 PM

WE GOT MUTHA------ SNAKES!!!! o.o

I can make cricket noises and I have the ability to pounce, nuzzle, and mew at Myles like a kitty in the mornings until he either gets out of bed or wants to punch me in the face. n___________n

Jess
04-03-2006, 09:32 PM
I have spidy-senses and I can shoot webs from my finger tips.

...wait, that's not me. :(

Anaisa
04-03-2006, 10:05 PM
I have that too. But can you do it on cue? Because I can only do it naturally. I can also stop clocks/watches, set off alarms. To name a few things. An on my nineteenth birthday I managed to make the TV change channels without even touching it(no I didn't use the remote!) Luckily there was witnesses to this, it was a great birthday gift! I also have a strange thing which is kind of difficult to describe, but its basically like a feeling of static electricity I get when someone has turned the TV on within a certain distance of me. I feel it when either of my neighbours put their TV on. I always thought everyone had that, until I asked around a bit. I also have some healing an psychic abilities. I have a little telekinesis ability, but that doesn't come naturally, I find that extremely hard to do, an it takes me hours of practice just to move something light. But I'm going to carry on practising to see if I can get better. I wish there was some sort of mutant school I could go to, then I could become a super heroine. I do also look good in tight outfits, maybe that too could be classed as a super power?

Zante
04-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Its just me, or are some of you guys and galls taking this seriously? ;)

Oh right, and ... (http://www.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=208)

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 10:17 PM
I have that too. But can you do it on cue? Because I can only do it naturally. I can also stop clocks/watches, set off alarms. To name a few things. An on my nineteenth birthday I managed to make the TV change channels without even touching it(no I didn't use the remote!) Luckily there was witnesses to this, it was a great birthday gift! I also have a strange thing which is kind of difficult to describe, but its basically like a feeling of static electricity I get when someone has turned the TV on within a certain distance of me. I feel it when either of my neighbours put their TV on. I always thought everyone had that, until I asked around a bit. I also have some healing an psychic abilities. I have a little telekinesis ability, but that doesn't come naturally, I find that extremely hard to do, an it takes me hours of practice just to move something light. But I'm going to carry on practising to see if I can get better. I wish there was some sort of mutant school I could go to, then I could become a super heroine. I do also look good in tight outfits, maybe that too could be classed as a super power?
Now that was the point of this thread, some of you other guys and gales did not understand the idea. That is super dupper there.

McLovin'
04-03-2006, 10:19 PM
My super power is that I have no superpower. Very unique.

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 10:20 PM
I have some abilties Ill share later maybe. I am impressed by others more than mine own . I'll admitt that now.

look_out_below
04-03-2006, 10:27 PM
[ I also have a strange thing which is kind of difficult to describe, but its basically like a feeling of static electricity I get when someone has turned the TV on within a certain distance of me.

Yeah i know what you mean i get that feeling to for me its a tingling feeling on the back of my neck, besides that i have trouble believing the rest of your powers Anaisa. I also have the power to electrocute myself everytime i open any car door (im talking more then a shock here a couple times my whole arm went numb after, not a good sign).

Rengori
04-03-2006, 10:29 PM
It was all explained in an old issue of Evil Inc.
http://www.bobandgeorge.com/Fancomics/Evil/212.png

mooglebunni608
04-03-2006, 10:41 PM
I have.... (dah duh duh)
THE POWER OF SARCASM!!!!*insert stupid evil laughter here:eep: *

Anaisa
04-03-2006, 10:41 PM
[ I also have a strange thing which is kind of difficult to describe, but its basically like a feeling of static electricity I get when someone has turned the TV on within a certain distance of me.

Yeah i know what you mean i get that feeling to for me its a tingling feeling on the back of my neck, besides that i have trouble believing the rest of your powers Anaisa. I also have the power to electrocute myself everytime i open any car door (im talking more then a shock here a couple times my whole arm went numb after, not a good sign).
I hope that doesn't mean you think me a fruitcake! If you hadn't felt that TV thing for yourself though, you probably would have had trouble believing that too. So have some faith in me!

Avathar
04-03-2006, 10:43 PM
At night, i turn into a kitty! :3 No kiddin'!

lovehurts
04-04-2006, 01:10 AM
The tv thing is awesome.

Ramza Beoulve
04-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Well, I can hear when any electrical system is turned on 90 feets or near around me, thats the true reason I hate when tv signal is lost, it breaks my ears :(

lovehurts
04-04-2006, 01:34 AM
Well, I can hear when any electrical system is turned on 90 feets or near around me, thats the true reason I hate when tv signal is lost, it breaks my ears :(
impressive.

Evastio
04-04-2006, 01:59 AM
My stomach's more tolerant than most peoples' stomachs. I ate a raw store-bough fish once. It was good but it was cold. I also used to dump whole packets of soup powder down my mouth without throwing up.

Sing the Sorrow
04-04-2006, 05:10 AM
I dont know if u would call this a super power but i learned from my time in martial arts which i only spent 1 year in along time ago that ur body has a field of energy that it can control although very very few ppl know about it or can actually use it. I have used this energy only 3 times in my life so far. I use the energy to not really give me more musceles or however u spell it but to increase my strength. Me and my friend got into a small car wreck and we ran into a fence. The barbed wire tangled the tires up and we couldnt get out and it was already getting dark. Something in me just sparked and by myself i was able to lift the truck up...it felt lk i was lifting a refrigerador or something but i was able to shove it off the barbed wire. Im predicting i can lift at least 3 to 4 times my body weight and i weigh 215.

-N-
04-04-2006, 05:11 AM
Blessing: I can eat forever.
Curse: I cannot eat quickly.

Ramza Beoulve
04-04-2006, 05:48 AM
impressive.
Thanks n.n

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
04-04-2006, 02:11 PM
I have.... (dah duh duh)
THE POWER OF SARCASM!!!!*insert stupid evil laughter here:eep: *

Hehe... me to!!! :D

And I have an (UNWANTED!!!) amazing ability to irritate the hell out of anyone I spend time with... :cry:

Gh["]sT
04-04-2006, 03:47 PM
is that i can sleep throw a whole day :D

Dark Paladin
04-05-2006, 07:34 PM
My ability is that i can sleep with my eyes closed

Dreddz
04-05-2006, 07:39 PM
I have the power to just not care about anything...

McLovin'
04-05-2006, 07:46 PM
I have the power to post 2 times in a row.

Watch.

McLovin'
04-05-2006, 07:46 PM
HAHAHAHA!

Reine
04-05-2006, 07:53 PM
I have the power to unleash foul gasses from both my rectum AND my mouth. beat THAT

Yes, very lame

agrudis
04-05-2006, 08:01 PM
I'm the fastest runer and highest jumper at my school.

lovehurts
04-05-2006, 08:07 PM

I want to challenge you on this. I have such an abilite. Hi nice to meet you ,the name is brian. How tall are you and how high can you jump?
How fast do you run?

I have a very impressive rep at my school with these abilties, so if you'd like to, I would like to challenge you.

In jumping

Can you take a video of you jumping or something?

I am serious.

How tall are you.

what is your jump in distance and height

YOu be honest and I will be too.

I just have to know who is better....don't you? I won't lie to you or myself about the distances I can do. I strive on truth to know who I truly am.

So go on a braq, becuase I need to know who's better

Height of your body and distance jumping.

Type of jump and feet.

Lost Number
04-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Im the best boxer ive yet fought.

Rye
04-05-2006, 08:11 PM
But I already have superpowers. I am able to almost any word and turn it into a conversation or story. I guess that means I'm extremely imaginative?

Cruise Control
04-05-2006, 08:13 PM
The ultimate bastard. I can piss you off easily.

Not to mention my ability to make anything sound perverted.

Anaisa
04-05-2006, 08:16 PM
The ultimate bastard. I can piss you off easily.

In England that isn't a super power, it's a way of life.

Cruise Control
04-05-2006, 08:18 PM
But I'm not in england, that makes me special in the land of fat technologicaly advanced people.

bipper
04-05-2006, 08:21 PM
But I'm not in england, that makes me special in the land of fat technologicaly advanced people.

England is officially fatter than the states. Along with several other EU countries :D

Bipper

fire_of_avalon
04-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Well, I am foa.

bipper
04-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Well, I am foa.
Better than doa, I guess

Cruise Control
04-05-2006, 08:32 PM
England is officially fatter than the statesIt makes me LOL to realize when you say fat, people think US.

Slam Dancin' Moogle
04-06-2006, 04:43 AM
My dreams often predict the future :mog: but I usually forget my dreams until the actual event I dreamed about occurs.

Avathar
04-11-2006, 02:58 PM
- "How would you save the world?" -

:cool: Probably by rocking out really hard^^, just like this guy at the end of the clip:
http://www.funnypart.com/funny_flash/dads_home.shtml

:D

lovehurts
04-11-2006, 08:06 PM
MONKEYS!!!! My power is that I like monkeys...

Natira
04-11-2006, 09:01 PM
I've had a couple of premonitional dreams in the past, so i guess that would be my super power. Or could it be coincidence?

Cless
04-12-2006, 12:09 AM
My psychologist once asked me if I thought I had any special powers, so I told her what she wanted to hear. I don't have any. :cool:

DeathKnight
04-12-2006, 12:39 AM
They call me The Sensing God. When it comes to sensing what people are thinking or thinking of doing I'm the master in disguise.

I can also manipulate other people's actions with thoughts

lord shishio
04-12-2006, 12:55 AM
I guess I'm just not awesome enough for them...:(

Peegee
04-12-2006, 01:02 AM
I'm asian. But don't tell anybody shhhh

:flex:

Rice Cake
04-12-2006, 01:08 AM
I'm the only one who doesn't look like a vampire in my neighborhood. I guess that could count as a super power.

London Bus Chaser
04-12-2006, 01:11 AM
I can run faster than a London Bus ... 9.11m/s is my highest recorded speed.

cloud_doll
04-12-2006, 03:19 AM
SERIOUSLY

i can gaze deeply into people's eyes and:
see their past lives
see their biggest wishes
see their fears
see their past

i've done it to my sister, once i looked into her eyes and saw her getting married then she told me that was what she wanted most with her boyfriend.
I've looked into many people's eyes and most of the time i see very odd scenery's (from long time ago) with people who look like they're from many years ago. i just guess its past lives, but still i'm not completely sure.
this one girl, i met on the bus was very spiritual. and right off the bat, i looked into her eyes and knew EVERYTHING about her. i saw some childhood, some fears, some wishes, and told her about them and she was shocked. everything was completely true.
i have no clue what this power is called. but it's pretty sweet

Leucant
04-12-2006, 03:40 AM

I want to challenge you on this. I have such an abilite. Hi nice to meet you ,the name is brian. How tall are you and how high can you jump?
How fast do you run?

I have a very impressive rep at my school with these abilties, so if you'd like to, I would like to challenge you.

In jumping

Can you take a video of you jumping or something?

I am serious.

How tall are you.

what is your jump in distance and height

YOu be honest and I will be too.

I just have to know who is better....don't you? I won't lie to you or myself about the distances I can do. I strive on truth to know who I truly am.

So go on a braq, becuase I need to know who's better

Height of your body and distance jumping.

Type of jump and feet.

I don't know about agrudis but if your looking to stack up against someone then I'll tell you what I'm working with. I'm the second best jumper in my school seeing as my best friend is 6'4 and has a vertical leap of 45 inches. He recently was an all american highjumper as a junior clearing 7'2. Only two kids in the country reached that height that year, I think some kid from Texas jumped 7'5.

Ne ways I'm 5'10 and I have a vertical of 40 inches. I don't know how long I could jump cause i always did highjump in highschool and I'm not really blazing fast. I only ran the 40 yard dash in 4.41 which is respectable but nothing spectacular.