PDA

View Full Version : Kimahri's Ultimate Weapon

Rizzice
04-03-2006, 06:41 AM
So I was going for his ultimate weapon in Thunder Plains or w/e.. by saluting the 3 cactuars statues.. after this, I observed the broken tower like the walkthrough told me to.. a chest appeared.. but when I tried opening it it said "It won't open."

What's the matter here? Was I supposed to pray to the statues AFTER observing the tower? Hmm :(

EDIT: Rikku's chest is not opening either.. it prompts the same message when I try. Maybe I am not far enough in the game for it to allow me to obtain the weapons? I just finished Zanarkand and obtained the airship, and was trying to complete some objectives before entering Sin..

Little Blue
04-03-2006, 07:17 AM
You need the celestial mirror, obtained by winning the chocobo race beneath Reniem, and upgrading it in macalania woods. The you can open the to get the Celestial Weapons.

Dell
04-03-2006, 02:36 PM
Get Chocobo in Calm Lands and reached Remiem Temple. Win the race and receive Cloudy Mirror (you must search for a sphere around the temple but not inside!). Go to Macalania entrance, then meet with this family which lost their father, search their father at the place where Rikku sleep. Then meet with this family, they say they lost their son, go back a little until you saw a shining way, follow the path up and found their son. Use your Cloudy Mirror and it will become Celestial Mirror, you can now open a chest containing Celestial Weapon.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-03-2006, 02:49 PM
to get the cloudy mirror, do not open any chests wen racing
the family is at the crossroads, near the save sphere
the son is on thee crystal path, like he ^ sed

Rizzice
04-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Thanks..

So I tried going back to Calm Lands to find the Chocobo trainer woman.. but I can't find her to ride a chocobo to the remiem temple.. where is she? She isn't near the cliff where I first found her (at least I don't thinks he is o_O)..not in town.. not by the monster arena guy..

Little Blue
04-03-2006, 05:05 PM
If you enter by the airship, she is just a bit south and to the right of the agency where you arrive.

If you went in by Gagazet, she is overlooking The Scar (Just keep to the left of the path and you'll run into her)

If you enter by Macalania, she is right in front of you, if a bit to the left.

I think...

Rizzice
04-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Sweet, got it. Thanks!

On another note.. is it possible to get 5chests in the race -_-.. I've tried so many times.. are there any secrets?

Dell
04-03-2006, 06:05 PM
it is possible. Right now, it best for you to get 3 chest for 30 Wings to Discovery. Mix two Wings to Discovery to get trio of 9999. This help you against Seymour Flux, Spectral and Sanctuary Keeper, Yunalesca and other bosses if you haven't break the damage limit yet.

You still haven't pass Zanarkand yet, right?

Rizzice
04-03-2006, 06:16 PM
No, I finished Zanarkand already. Just got my airship. What do you mean mix the Wings? How do I do that? And what's a trio of 9999?