PDA

View Full Version : Which one is better?

a nirvana fan
04-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Im personally asking owners of Kingdom Hearts II seen as well I havent got it yet I just generally wanna know what you guys think is better, Kingdom Hearts I or Kingdom Hearts II? and why?

Neo Blackheart
04-03-2006, 02:20 PM
KH 2: maybe not at the begining though

reason 1 the gummi ship screen is alot better and more graphical No more shooting at enemys right in front of you if they are anywhere on the screen you can shoot at them and it allows you to tunr around backwards and shoot that way

reason 2: the game is alot more graphical and you can skip through cutseens if for some reason you don't want to watch them

Reason 3: the biggest reason It is just so much better is the Limit forms you get valor, something, and master. and also it doesn't just have the old run around find heartless kill them attitude there is always something happening

Luara
04-03-2006, 02:48 PM
I think its Kh2 because Riku there is more hot :tongue:

Larahl
04-03-2006, 04:20 PM
In my opinion Kingdom Hearts II is better.

The storyline is much more deep and interesting, the gameplay is fast and fun, the voice acting is great except few characters, and, they added some more cool touches I won't say them because I don't want to spoil it for you.

Anyway, if you loved the first KH game you gonna love this one as well.

Seifer
04-03-2006, 06:14 PM
KH2 is by far better. It's all the first one was and more. The story is a lot more complex than in the first one, the battle system has been vamped up to something even better with the addition of the drives and recation commands, and the gummi ship minigame might as well be a game in itself this time around. It's actually fun rather than cumbersome like it was in the first game.

Some things are a little disappointing...like not having dodge roll (probably the best action skill in the first game, though, the ability you get from one of your drives replaces it, it's still not quite as good), keyblades don't do as much for your strength stat (you could use the Kingdom Key the whole entire game if you wanted and it wouldn't really hinder you much), and I don't like the Coliseum as much this time around. Storywise it was a lot better, but the optional cups with the whole idea of the stipulations and having to level up all your drive and summon level to max to get the 50 round cup of the game is kind of tiring. Other than that, everything else is great.

People are also saying this one is harder...I'm not sure if that's true or not because to me this one seemed easier in most parts, but then there were about two really insane boss battles in the game that were harder than any of the battles that were in the first game aside from Sephiroth, and I take into consideration I played the first one about two years ago, so I'm probably just better at games now.

Neo Blackheart
04-03-2006, 06:41 PM
Yeah

DMKA
04-03-2006, 10:47 PM
KH2, hands down. Probably the best sequel to any game ever. Really, it's perfect, save the near complete lack of challenge.

SeeDRankLou
04-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Kingdom Hearts II takes a game that was very good but had quite a few flaws, fixes those flaws for the most part, dramatically improves the story, and adds a whole new set of enemies and a nicely overhauled battle system. I haven't finished it yet, but KH2 is the better game.

Skyblade
04-04-2006, 01:09 AM
Kingdom Hearts II is one of the few examples of a perfect sequel. They kept everything that people loved about the first game, and what people disliked they removed or revamped. The plot of the two games fit together perfectly, rather than the plot of KHII feeling as though it was an afterthought that didn't match the story of the original (which was the case with FFX-2). KHII is like what happens when you take a rough gem and put it through a long polishing process. The end result is just beautiful.

Ouch!
04-04-2006, 03:22 AM
KH2, hands down, for all the reasons stated above. My only beef with it was the lack of difficulty in most parts. I had trouble with two bosses, but it was only one move that completely owned me in both cases, and after I was able to figure out how to avoid the insta-death, it was a piece of cake.

FallenAngel411
04-04-2006, 03:38 AM
Although the FF characters really got the short end of the stick in terms of voice acting and dialogue, I'd have to say KH2. It's just more compelling, somehow. And

I think its Kh2 because Riku there is more hot :tongue:

:heart:

Zeromus_X
04-04-2006, 04:42 AM
Imagine the first KH. Multiply it by 100, make it easier, and add in a 3 hour long intro, and you get KHII. Of course, I haven't completed it yet, so imagine how good it'll be when I do! :love: :cat: