PDA

View Full Version : Help me

Cruise Control
04-03-2006, 12:33 PM
I need help fighting Lavos' head, I just finished that winged demon form. I get pwned by Chaos Zone.

Stayin Dizzy
04-03-2006, 12:52 PM
hmm...I think your talking about the end of the game, and once your inside his shell. I guess it really depends on your levels and your party. I never really had a big secret to lavos, but usually go chrono,Marle, Magus/Frog. Use Marle for healing and use your strongest techs. I think you kill the left bit first though to make it easier. The left bit can either heal or revive the other parts (i forget which one). It'll come back on its own but keep it dead

NeoCracker
04-03-2006, 02:10 PM
Give MAgus that relic that cuts down MP use by 50% and Haste Helm, proceed to Dark Matter the Crap out of it. HAve Marle HAste Chrono then herself. Keep up the healling with Marle and Ultima whith Chorno, give him the other relic to cut MP.

theundeadhero
04-03-2006, 03:05 PM
The silver stud cuts down MP by 50%, but the golden stud cuts down MP by 75.

My final party consists of Magus or Chrono, then Frog and Ayla. Have Crono/Magus cast Luminaire/Dark Matter, then Frog and Ayla use double techs, also using the heal double tech when needed. Don't be afraid to use elixers or other healing items as well.

Hexarar
04-05-2006, 11:18 AM
By far the easiest way to do it is to take Crono, Ayla and Frog. First, make sure Ayla and Frog are at least half dead. Just have Crono use Luminaire and give the others some ethers (or whatever the mp-recovering thingies are) and A&F the Frog Flare double tech (it's a desperation tech, so that's why low hp). He/she/it/whatever should be dead pretty fast.

theundeadhero
04-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Yeah, I forgot to mention using Frog Stomp with low HP.

Cruise Control
04-05-2006, 05:39 PM
Yeah I don't have any of that crap. I only know one delta tech,a nd it involves frog and marle. So, I don't think I can win.

Stayin Dizzy
04-05-2006, 11:56 PM
its impossible you made it to lavos without learning the double techs. Theres only a couple triples you learn and the rest require accessories. Follow the aboves and you will have no problem. If by some rare act of god you DONT have double tehcs go anywhere and fight 1 battle and the characters will learn the double tech

Cruise Control
04-06-2006, 02:23 AM
WTF. I can't, I'm kinda save-stated there.

xchaos knightX
04-26-2006, 02:26 AM
Luminaire!!!

Swagman
05-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Well, if you're totally stuck, and have no way to leave and go level up, do what I do in situations like that... Start the entire game from the begining. It sucks, but it works.

Cruise Control
05-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Yay turbo mode.