PDA

View Full Version : I choose you!

Ki Ki
04-03-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm addicted to pokemon emerald at the moment! :excited:
My Blaziken is at lvl 62. Hawhaw. I'm proud! n_____n
Any other poke-fans out there?! Hey? Hey? What lvl are your pokemon?
If only I could get a Snorlax, then my life would be complete!

theundeadhero
04-03-2006, 03:08 PM
My favorite pokemon is ki ki. She's level 16 :p

Ki Ki
04-03-2006, 03:09 PM
You named your pokemon after me? :whaaa:
ILU Tonsilton! :heart:

Wuggly Blight
04-03-2006, 03:23 PM
havn't played it in a while, Im fond of mu Milotic at the moment, as well as my level 100 houndoom. My teams are usually level 100.

a nirvana fan
04-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Ive only beat the Red Version for the GBC, aaah good times, good times. I had a charazard evolved to full and he was lvl 56.

Cz
04-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Haven't played a Pokemon game since Gold. I used to have an all-Lv. 100 team on Red, though. Including a Snorlax. :D

Dreddz
04-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Not so much anymore, I had Pokemon Blue which I was addcited to, I think every kid in the world was at the time, now though, Ive got a better taste for games....;)

Neo Blackheart
04-03-2006, 04:51 PM
I have emerald It is ok I like my level 100 raquaza 100 blazicin 100 garados 100 kadabara, togetic , and sableye.

Now I need to beat the elite four. do you think I can

Deaths Child
04-03-2006, 04:52 PM
POKEMON IS FOR LOSER'S

Lost Number
04-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Pokemon the game is good. The TV series....*shudders*

Wuggly Blight
04-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Pokemon rocks, the games are great espcially if you've been playing them since the start.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Posts such as "Pokemon is for losers" is a borderline attack on everybody in the thread. Don't do it again.

Anyway, I recently picked up Emerald and played it for awhile. I enjoy the flexibility of the Pokemon system, although I kind of wish they could have more attacks and that you could have more in a party at a time. The two-pokemon battle system was also an interesting and welcome addition. It's a solid game that I can easily sink several hours into.

Skarr
04-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Loved Emerald, great game to waste some time on. I just wish I could get my hands on the manga comics. :)

Chris
04-03-2006, 07:29 PM
I love Pokémon. I have all the games from the first "Blue" to the latest "Emerald". I think they're splendid RPG games and I'm proud of the fact that I like Pokémon. I think the games are amazing. By the way Ki Ki, all of my Pokémon are on level 100. :D

Bowser
04-03-2006, 09:40 PM
My lvl 53 Houndour. That's right, I didn't let it evolve.

Zante
04-03-2006, 09:59 PM
It was nice when it was still in, the new games are just meh. The same thing as before with better graphics and more critters.

Ramza Beoulve
04-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Yeah, they are good, a borrowed a friend's Ruby version.

Blaziken (Feralflame) at level 100, all others around 97-99

Ryth
04-03-2006, 10:28 PM
I used to play it but once they released the GBA titles, I lost all interest. They're all the same, until they've made some innovation, I won't be playing the series. My favorite, and my best was Poke'mon Gold. I had a Level 100 Typhlosion, Ho-oh, and Feraligatr, a level 83 Tyranitar, a level 62 Dragonite, and level 53 Suicune. My first Poke'mon was Blue.

Ki Ki
04-04-2006, 12:00 AM
I feel not so proud now. What with all your people and your level 100 pokemon! >:O
And I love pokemon, so say what you want. :monkey:

Evastio
04-04-2006, 12:12 AM
My favorite pokemon is Lanturn. I defeated Ash's Charizard (his last pokemon) with Lanturn when all of my other Pokemon (Nidoking who washed up Pikachu and got beaten by Espeon, Typhlosion who got skinned alive by Espeon, Alakazam who beat Venusaur and got beaten by Blastoise, Machamp who KOed Snorlax and got beaten by Venusaur, and Dewgong who froze Espeon and got beaten by Snorlax) fainted. Mine is at level 63 right now. I don't think any of you know about Lanturn though.

My other favourite Pokemon are Nidoking (Level 59), Tyranitar (Level 61), Flygon (if Flygon were catchable in Silver I would've had it over Level 50 by now), Dewgong (Level 58), and Blastoise (if only I could trade someone for a Squirtle).

Yuffie514
04-04-2006, 01:10 AM
i played several of them, but i had the most fun with Red, Silver, and Ruby version. yeah, i'm not so young anymore and i'm still playing Pokemon? i don't mind what games i play as long as i'm enjoying them.

but anyways, the one i liked most is Silver. i made Meganium my no. #1 pkmn because i had Blastoise for Blue, Charizard for Red, and obviously Pikachu for Yellow. i would have a separate storage box (or two) for all the lv. 50+ [Elite] pokemon and i specifically chose one or several from each type (Thunder, Dark, Grass, Psychic, etc) for advanced training. i used them to cover for Meganium since it has its own weaknesses (Ice, Fire, etc). oh, and i absolutely treasured the Persian b/c i can always make extra $$ with it. i used to keep logs/records on games i thrived in, but i don't remember all their levels. i had both Silver cartridge/ROM, but i went further on the ROM version (i gave the cartridge version of Silver to one of my cousins). there was some error that occured a few years ago in the ROM and i can no longer access it. i have some older records that aren't that many months off from when i last played though. Red is now my second most successful pkmn run, since i have surpassed it with Silver. i want to give it another try - or not...

Evastio
04-04-2006, 01:34 AM
Oops... I forgot to list Politoed who's at level 57 right now. He's also one of my favorites.

The TV series isn't that bad Lost Number. Even though it doesn't have much of a story it's still really funny.
For Example:
Nurse Joy: Who are you?
Brock: I'm Brock and where there's a pretty girl in distress I will be there for her!!!!
Nurse Joy: But I'm not in distress!
Brock: But you're pretty, Right? :rolleyes2

i don't mind what games i play as long as i'm enjoying them.
Me too. I play games like Panel de Pon and Wario Woods even though my friends think I'm really weird for liking those games. (You might think I'm weird for liking Panel de Pon though...)

FallenAngel411
04-04-2006, 02:17 AM
Pokemon. That was a fun era :3

Might pick up it up if they release a new one on the DS. I don't know anything about future DS Pokemon titles, but surely it's inevitable.

KH-Cloudy
04-04-2006, 05:52 AM
ha take an unknown ;P unknown level!

Chris
04-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Pokemon. That was a fun era :3

Might pick up it up if they release a new one on the DS. I don't know anything about future DS Pokemon titles, but surely it's inevitable.
They're woking on a Pokémon Pearl & Diamond version for the DS. Scheduled release sometime this fall in Japan.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-04-2006, 03:15 PM
What I'd really like is a game where you have the ability to catch all of the little buggers without having to buy somewhere between 2-5 different games (see: Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire which also required Leaf Green, Fire Red, and Colloseum). That'd be nice.

Rengori
04-05-2006, 12:37 AM
I used to play it but once they released the GBA titles, I lost all interest. They're all the same, until they've made some innovation, I won't be playing the series. My favorite, and my best was Poke'mon Gold. I had a Level 100 Typhlosion, Ho-oh, and Feraligatr, a level 83 Tyranitar, a level 62 Dragonite, and level 53 Suicune. My first Poke'mon was Blue.
Thank you my good friend. Gold and Silver were the best of the series.

Dixie
04-05-2006, 12:57 AM
POKEMON IS FOR LOSER'S...It's losers, not loser's. You used the possessive form.

Pokemon is not for losers, in my opinion. Pokemon is a fun game. ^_^ And I can't wait untill Diamond and Pearl come out. I once had a team that had all Lv. 100 Pokemon. Yes, I did take the time to do that. And yes, my game ended up getting corrupted. (>_<) No, I didn't cheat.

OOH! OOH! MISSINGNO.! That glitch thingy that exsists in EVERY Pokemon game. That thing is always like "I'M OUT TO EAT YOUR BRAAAAAAAINSSS...I mean...GAAAAAAAAAMESSSS!" It really screws up your game. ;_; I lost my file in Blue to it. May those Pokemon rest in peace.

Emerald is fun. ^_^ I love how everything is remastered...^_^ Ooh! In Gold version, I had a Lv. 100 Fereligatr(aka Water Fall), and it killed anything and everything in sight, so Sephex and edczxcvbnm stole Gold and they used it in the N64 game pak thingy that connects to the the controller and played Pokemon Stadium 2, and they were like "Surf!" and all of the Pokemon died. Wheefun.

My Ho-oh also killed everything in sight. ^_^ OOH! Latias is the BEST! She's so pretty and cute and...^______^

I watch the show. YES, I WATCH THE SHOW. Every Saturday, 9 AM Central time! FOR AN HOUR! ^_^

So Pokemon is really really really REALLY AWESOME! ^_____________^

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-05-2006, 01:07 AM
Yeah, they are good, a borrowed a friend's Ruby version.

Blaziken (Feralflame) at level 100, all others around 97-99
yup, and i did not use a gameshark or nothing, jus training

Vermachtnis
04-05-2006, 04:38 AM
Corsola and Sableye are my two favorite Pokémon. Everythinks I'm weird for Corsola, but it's awesome and Sableye has almost no weaknesses. I have a Lv. 100 Tyranitar called Nidhogg. I also stop Marill from evolving.

Zeromus_X
04-05-2006, 04:42 AM
I liked all the cat ones, of course. :cat::love:

I had all of 'em pre third generation, lost interest, bought Sapphire, but then it got washed in my pocket! :D:p:cat:

Ki Ki
04-05-2006, 04:50 AM
I actually prefer the old pokemon. Like back in the days when Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander were the main players!
It was so much better and less confusing! :kaodizzy:
P.S: ILU Dixie! :heart:

Dixie
04-05-2006, 10:35 PM
P.S: ILU Dixie! :heart:How sweet of you. ^_^

Yeah, the older Pokemon rocked, but now it's time for the children of themnewer generations to take over. Ooh! Espeon is cool. REALLY cool. ^_^

P.S....Never mind. :D I kinda forgot anyways ^_^

Chris
04-05-2006, 10:39 PM
I can't wait to see the new POKéMON for Pearl and Diamonds Editions. Ki Ki you like Snorlax? Here's the pre-evolved form of Snorlax:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/4/4e/May_gonbe.jpg

Munchlax!

:love:

Evastio
04-05-2006, 11:10 PM
OOH! Latias is the BEST! She's so pretty and cute and...^______^
Yeah, Latias is really cute. I kind of find Gardevoir prettier though. With the hair, eyes, dress and all.

Corsola and Sableye are my two favorite Pokémon. Everythinks I'm weird for Corsola
Nah, water Pokemon are awesome! Corsola's especially awesome since it's extra good against fire pokemon being rock/water. Just make sure it's never facing a grass type...

Ooh! Espeon is cool. REALLY cool. ^_^
I'd think so too, if it wasn't for the fact that Ash's Espeon kept slaughtering my Nidoking, Dewgong, and Lanturn (my most leveled up favorite Pokemon). :rolleyes2

I can't wait to see the new POKéMON for Pearl and Diamonds Editions. Ki Ki you like Snorlax? Here's the pre-evolved form of Snorlax:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/4/4e/May_gonbe.jpg

Munchlax!

:love:
Have you watched the episode where this Munchlax ate one of May's Pokeballs and captured himself? That was pretty funny. :D

Rase
04-05-2006, 11:20 PM
I think the last one I played was Gold, but Blue was really where it was at. I haven't played one of the games for oh, five or six years now, but back when I did my favorite dude was a Venusaur, I think around Level 65-70. :)

Dixie
04-05-2006, 11:21 PM
Have you watched the episode where this Munchlax ate one of May's Pokeballs and captured himself? That was pretty funny. :DI SAW THAT EPISODE! It was super cute. ^_^ I lurve Munchlax.