PDA

View Full Version : This Sucks

Neo Blackheart
04-03-2006, 06:52 PM
Ok Saturday I rented this game from Movie Gallery. It was the last one of 12 of them I got home beat everything up to the beast level. Then my grandpa happens to remember from a week before that I got my report card and had an F so he calls me down and takes it and cant play KH2 till i get my next card in late April.

HE even took my tivo and tv out of my room:crying2: :crying: :whimper: :crying2: :crying2: :crying: :crying: :weep: :weep: :crying: :crying2:

die grandpa die:shoot: :shoot:

*~Angel Wing~*
04-03-2006, 07:47 PM
wow...that totally sucks. I would probably have a seizure. I feel so sorry for you...:( :kaocry: Try talking about it with your grandpa, like say how you're gonna do better in school and you've been waiting a long time for this game to come out, and hopefully he'll fall for it. :D Good luck!!! :)

Shooting Star
04-03-2006, 07:49 PM
your grandpa is evil!!

mooglebunni608
04-03-2006, 08:07 PM
dang that sucks,
but I'd do what angel wing says.
Tell him how important it is to you
and that you'll do better on your schoolwork and stuff
and pray it doesn't backfire!

IceAngel
04-03-2006, 08:24 PM
And if that doesn't work. Ask if you can play it once a week or something. Why is it up to your grandpa anyway?

Craig
04-03-2006, 08:27 PM
That's what you get for getting an F.

McLovin'
04-03-2006, 08:47 PM
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG! or steal it back...

DMKA
04-03-2006, 10:50 PM
I'd of taken the computer and internet away from you too, on top of the rest of that. You don't deserve to have such priviledges when you're failing in school.

Slothy
04-03-2006, 10:58 PM
That's what you get for getting an F.

Quoted for truth.

If you're failing even one class, then you have more important things to do than spend your time playing games.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-03-2006, 11:04 PM
I'd of taken the computer and internet away from you too, on top of the rest of that. You don't deserve to have such priviledges when you're failing in school.
Exactly. To have the privelage of video games you gotta keep up with your school work.

eternalshiva
04-04-2006, 12:09 AM
as a parent I agree XD My kid wouldn't be allowed to play videogames until she got better marks. What he did was fair.

Neo Blackheart
04-04-2006, 01:43 PM
Yeah but also if I get a d which I have never got over 1 in my entire lifetime of going to school. I still couldn't play it. The dumb a## just won't get it through his thick skull that I suck 199% at history.

well anyway I took my PLaystation before he got everything else and hid it. he won't find it but at least he woon't throw this one away like he did my PSP, Gamecube,X-box 360, NIntendo DS, and Nintendo 64.

I CAN"T BELIEVE HE DID THAT

ljkkjlcm9
04-04-2006, 02:11 PM
dude, simple solution, do well in school... kids these days :rolleyes2

THE JACKEL

Neo Blackheart
04-04-2006, 02:34 PM
I make A's and B's But in History my highest grade was a 68 ever from k-11th grades. It is just history is not my thing my highest test grade was a 70 lowest when I took it was a 0 and I tried

Craig
04-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Well, throwing your consoles away is extreme I guess.

Neo Blackheart
04-04-2006, 03:11 PM
you can say that again but then I went out and got them out of the garbage can and hid them to

mooglebunni608
04-04-2006, 06:00 PM
ok so chucking expensive consoles away is incredibly extreme, but mebbe you should show your granpa that you can work for it. Maybe ask a friend to help you/tutor you If your having real trouble...
Imo your granpa is evil. Chucking a psp is an unforgivable crime.

Mercen-X
04-04-2006, 08:45 PM
I make A's and B's But in History my highest grade was a 68 ever from k-11th grades. It is just history is not my thing my highest test grade was a 70 lowest when I took it was a 0 and I tried
"not my thing" That's a moldy-oldy. Neo, what's your study-style? Most likely you need a new method of taking in information. All that school is is reciting what you've been told.

Do you take notes? Some people think it unnecessary but those people are generally interested in what they're learning or just have excellent memory.
Seriously, if you have a study-style that suits your learning curve, you can get high grades in every subject.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-05-2006, 01:21 AM
That is very true, but he should let him play cuz he's probably so upset for getting an F, so playing the game will help him cope with his failure. :D (Sorry I usually take the kid side cuz I know how difficult school can be at times, and even maybe somthing bad happened that caused him to do poor, either that or he's just plain lazy...:D )

DMKA
04-05-2006, 01:56 AM
D's aren't much better than F's, and I consider them unacceptable aswell. If you suck at History, you need to studying up with your free time rather than playing video games. All the more reason for your games to be taken away.

You're profile says you're 17, which I highly doubt, and if it's true, it just makes it worse in my eyes. I really get discusted by kids like you. You're grandpa actually gives a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and lets you have things like a computer with the internet, TiVo, and video games, and all you can do is call him a dumbass for taking measures when YOU'RE failing in school.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-05-2006, 02:24 AM
D's aren't much better than F's, and I consider them unacceptable aswell. If you suck at History, you need to studying up with your free time rather than playing video games. All the more reason for your games to be taken away.

You're profile says you're 17, which I highly doubt, and if it's true, it just makes it worse in my eyes. I really get discusted by kids like you. You're grandpa actually gives a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and lets you have things like a computer with the internet, TiVo, and video games, and all you can do is call him a dumbass for taking measures when YOU'RE failing in school.
wow...that was really deep. It's kinda nice to see people who value education and morals like that. I really respect you for that. :up:

Slothy
04-05-2006, 02:32 AM

Agreed. You definitely need an attitude adjustment. Simple fact is, if you're failing, then you should have things you enjoy taken away from you until you turn things around. And I'd rather you didn't try pulling this "history's not my thing" crap. In high school, english and french weren't my thing, and yet my report cards always had high 80's and 90's in both respectively. If you're capable of getting A's and B's in everything else, then you're capable of doing it in history as well.

You should probably re-examine your study habits (assuming you actually study at all). If you find history twice as hard as, say, math, then you need to study twice as hard at the least for it. Perhaps you should look into tutoring as well, or go in for extra help. Instead of coming on here whining about not being able to play KH2, do something to bring those grades up so you can play it. Whether or not you do well in school is all on you. Either you put in the time and effort to do your best, or you don't, simple as that.

Winter Nights
04-05-2006, 02:43 AM

DMKA calls it best. Get your priorities straight and quit whing that you have to deal with the consequences of your screwups.

Shiny
04-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Ok Saturday I rented this game from Movie Gallery. It was the last one of 12 of them I got home beat everything up to the beast level. Then my grandpa happens to remember from a week before that I got my report card and had an F so he calls me down and takes it and cant play KH2 till i get my next card in late April.

HE even took my tivo and tv out of my room:crying2: :crying: :whimper: :crying2: :crying2: :crying: :crying: :weep: :weep: :crying: :crying2:

...Did it ever occur to you that there is more to life then materialistic objects? I mean I know you don't really care about school. You shouldn't have to, but you shouldn't let a hobbie (video-games) get in your way of achieving grades that won't hold you back. I think your grandpa had the right to take your video-games seeing as how they were distracting you. This is like a wake up call for you to succeed move out and move on to get a job. And you need to do well in order to do that. So quit slacking and get cracking so you get your games n' stuff back. ;)

Dignified Pauper
04-05-2006, 09:59 PM

if you got better grades, things like this wouldn't happen.

Hambone
04-06-2006, 03:26 AM
Explain to this grandfather of yours that you and others have been waiting for literally 3 years. Then talk it out, then beg, then improve your grade.

Zeromus_X
04-06-2006, 06:43 AM
Math or Science, maybe...but...History? :cat: xD

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-06-2006, 06:53 AM

DMKA got a good point. Though I disagree with your grandfather throwing out your systems. I agree completely with banning you from their usage until your grade improve.

Also saying you suck at history will not improve your grades. If what you are doing now for study methods do not work, then try something else. Cue cards, oral recitation, memnomic tricks like acronyms or something. Tutors can work wonders too. Never be shy to ask for help when you need it. If there a certain thing bothering you, I am sure the teacher would not mind explaining to you after class either.

You should be happy that after those marks you are online posting here.

look_out_below
04-06-2006, 07:13 AM
You need to get your priorities straight. School comes before games. Raise your marks so that by your next report card you get your gaming privliages back. You can wait a month to play a game, it isnt going to kill you. Know how i know, i have gone 6 months without TV, gaming consuls or games on my computer (i do have my computer which is mostly being used for web researching and writing papers) because i take my classes at University seriously and you can not have constant distractions when in university level courses. So if you are planning in getting any sort of serious degree after highschool (or plan at getting into College/university) you gotta be prepared and ready to get rid of the things that are going to distract you.

If your having trouble with history i can suggest 3 things
1) Talk to your History teacher about doing extra credit assignments, teachers are usually willing to give you some to boost your grades when needed.
2) Look into after school tutoring
3) Reread your text book at least 3 times.

tenhitcombo
04-06-2006, 08:05 AM
man ur lucky u even have a copy of kingdomhearts 2!
it hasnt been realesed in this inferior place they call newzealand..or wat kiwis call home

Neo Blackheart
04-06-2006, 02:33 PM
I have a 94 in math, an 89 in science, a 95 in english, a 95 in library aid, a 100 in drivers ed(required), and a 98 in health. It is the stupid history ARRRRR

Summoner Yuna
04-06-2006, 02:59 PM
man ur lucky u even have a copy of kingdomhearts 2!
it hasnt been realesed in this inferior place they call newzealand..or wat kiwis call home
Or uk

Ballistix Man
04-06-2006, 05:27 PM
I have a 94 in math, an 89 in science, a 95 in english, a 95 in library aid, a 100 in drivers ed(required), and a 98 in health. It is the stupid history ARRRRR
Well then your Granpa is old school. History is the easiest class you will ever have. All you have to do is remmeber dates and names and why they are history.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-08-2006, 01:54 AM
I don't get it. :confused: If you're doing so well in those other classes, how could you manage to get an F in history? You seem to be pretty smart.

EDIT: Well I guess I shouldn't say that, cuz I'm in this advanced placement history class and it's not that easy...omg if you like miss 1 hw assignment your average can drop like 3-5 points!!! :kaoupset: And I missed 3...:kaocry: Yeah so I'm trying to make them up now so I can get some credit...:mad: Just keep trying Neo Blackheart!!! :kaocheer: