PDA

View Full Version : Would you be my hero...IF!?

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 08:36 PM
This is a thread where some one makes up a scneario for you to save them.

It works as such

a poster posts a scenario and the next poster (who is random not picked out) decides wether or not he would save you and be your hero in the situation given your run down of it all.. YOu decide if you would be the hero and you charm us by telling us how you would basied on the information the "in-harm" person offers you. To make it interesting you should try to add aspects towards your situation to challenge your rescuer.

Ok, I am in a burning building and you see me in my window screaming for help. No fire trucks are around and no fire men. I am in a 3 story high building and the building is on fire all around me....

I notice you specifically and call out to you...the fire continues to brun. I tell you that I have brooken my legs...and cant move....

Would you save me, if so how....or would you pass this one by?

Do you look for help and wait for the fire to burn me to death before help can arrive (is possible) do you run in the house yourself? What would you do...anything?

:)

McLovin'
04-03-2006, 08:41 PM

Flying Mullet
04-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Yes, I would save you. I would send in my pet hamster to find you. Once my hamster finds you he will lead you out of the building and to safety. Unfortunately for you, my hamster is actually a ninja hamster, and when you are out of the building my hamster attacks, leaving you unconcious. We proceed to steal your money, credit cards, etc... and go do lots of awesome stuff with them.

If I was on an airplane and my pilot suddenly died of a heart attack, and when he died he slumped onto the dash and pushed the "Wings fall off" button, and you saw my wingless plane hurtling towards the earth at insane speeds, headed straight towards an ice cream shop that sells the world's best ice cream, would you save me?

Dreddz
04-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Im sorry, but I wouldnt. I treasure my own life like I treasure FFVII...

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Yes, I would save you. I would send in my pet hamster to find you. Once my hamster finds you he will lead you out of the building and to safety. Unfortunately for you, my hamster is actually a ninja hamster, and when you are out of the building my hamster attacks, leaving you unconcious. We proceed to steal your money, credit cards, etc... and go do lots of awesome stuff with them.

If I was on an airplane and my pilot suddenly died of a heart attack, and when he died he slumped onto the dash and pushed the "Wings fall off" button, and you saw my wingless plane hurtling towards the earth at insane speeds, headed straight towards an ice cream shop that sells the world's best ice cream, would you save me?

Yes I would have a giant ice cream built by falsh gordon and you would land safely in the ice cream . Then you could eat your way to the bottom of the cone and it would have a door there for you to exit the cone....

Anaisa
04-03-2006, 09:24 PM
But by the time he'd eaten all that ice cream, he'd be to obese to exit the door! So he'd need someone to rescue him from that predicament.

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 09:26 PM
But by the time he'd eaten all that ice cream, he'd be to obese to exit the door! So he'd need someone to rescue him from that predicament.
He could eat his way through the wall the door was on....:p

Anaisa
04-03-2006, 09:28 PM
He could, if he wasn't already fit to burst!

Fuzakeru
04-03-2006, 09:28 PM
I'd rush in with a diet pills that made you super crazy skinny in a matter of seconds but you'd have to 1.) Sell your soul to the devil and 2.) You act like a crack head during a sugar rush.

"RIIIIIIIDEEEE THE SNAKEEEE!~" I'd scream in merriment as a voice over with a deep tone echoed in the abyss that is this cruel, dark world.

-insert dramatic music-

Without your permission or knowledge I'd jam the pills down your throat then run down the street singing, "HEEERE I COME TO SAAAVE THE DAAAY!".

So now you are safe of being a fatty but you're still caught in the flaming building and spazzing like a freak of nature.

Hope that helps!! <3333

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 09:30 PM
OH YAH....?
He could just push the cone over with his big buldges of fat.....:tongue:

Anaisa
04-03-2006, 10:20 PM
OH YAH....?
That would be too much effort for him, he would buckle under his own weight, an collapse in a ruck, inswaddled in his own flab....

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 10:22 PM
OH YAH....?
That would be too much effort for him, he would buckle under his own weight, an collapse in a ruck, inswaddled in his own flab....
:p :p
:love:

What if he bounced out then. Slammed himself to the ground and bounced his way out ?

Anaisa
04-03-2006, 10:25 PM
It's a possibility, but I'm not sure his heart could take it.

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 10:36 PM
It's a possibility, but I'm not sure his heart could take it.
He could take it. Couldnt he? Hed break his fall landing on your head! WHAHAHAHAH!:mad2:

Anaisa
04-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Well now your just being far-fetched.
An incredibly cruel. :(

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Well now your just being far-fetched.
An incredibly cruel. :(
Far-fetched nah, we all know that even he would have a large space to land on whahahahah!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

AS for the cruel part...Im just bored and you looked at me funny!!!!!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Anaisa
04-03-2006, 10:50 PM
Maybe thats because you smell funny! :mad2:

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 10:50 PM
It takes a stinky to smell a smelly!!!!

OOOH OWNED!:mad2:

Anaisa
04-03-2006, 10:52 PM

You should know. ;)

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 10:53 PM

You should know. ;)
Yah because its hard not to smell you. YOu stink from here....
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
WHAHAHAHAHAH!

That was for murdering little johny!!!!:mad2:

Dont be mad because I owned you....please. Lets backe cookies instead!!!!

Anaisa
04-03-2006, 10:57 PM

You should know. ;)
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
WHAHAHAHAHAH!

But according to your sentiments, if I was smelly, an you could smell me, that would make you stinky. So now you've dug your own grave, you may as well throw little johny in there with you.

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 10:59 PM

You should know. ;)
WHAHAHAHAHAH!

But according to your sentiments, if I was smelly, an you could smell it, that would make you stinky. So now you've dug your own grave, you may as well throw little johny in there with you.

OHHH YAH!? NO, you're a finky fart!!! NOT ME!!!!
Im telling my mom!

SHE IS GONNA BE PISSED AT YOU...(holds chin up and grins at you with an evil wink)

MOOOOOM!!!!!

Hmmmm you're good at this.

Anaisa
04-03-2006, 11:08 PM
Thanks. Fancy some Anaisa owned you cookies? :)

agrudis
04-03-2006, 11:08 PM
Someone make a new scenario?

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Someone make a new scenario?
Get out of here! YOu're going to get hurt! This is my war against that cookie cutting stinky smelly person.

Ok seriously start one if you want there to be one....:tongue:

agrudis
04-03-2006, 11:12 PM
Okay ... if I was being chased by a bull, would you distract the bull to save me?

Anaisa
04-03-2006, 11:14 PM
Okay ... if I was being chased by a bull, would you distract the bull to save me?
lovehurts has got plenty of bull of his own to distract it with.

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 11:14 PM

Do you have any money?:rolleyes2

Leeza
04-03-2006, 11:17 PM
This is nothing but spam and stuff that should be in PMs and IMs...not in threads.

loverhurts: please control your need to make a post after every member. Regardless of the fact that you are a thread starter, there is no need for that and just contributes to spamming. Use the PMs for conversations/comments that are off-topic.