PDA

View Full Version : Purified Salt?? Vou'ivre?

Rizzice
04-03-2006, 11:37 PM
So I was about to start on side-quests.. so I decided to get some Purified Salt for No Encounters. According to this faq (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_sidequests.txt) it says I can get it from capturing monsters. I've found 4 of each monster EXCEPT Vou'ivre. I went to Mi'hen Highroad and I can't find them anywhere! Can anyone help?

TheSpoonyBard
04-03-2006, 11:43 PM
They're on the Oldroad. You need to head towards the entrance to Mushroom Rock Road then take the junction on the right to get there.

Rizzice
04-04-2006, 12:20 AM
Thanks, got it!

Are there any sites that help find information about capturing? Like the kind of species are located in which place.. what monsters are in each zone.. etc?

TheSpoonyBard
04-04-2006, 12:23 AM
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_monster_arena.txt

Copy and paste that into your browser. It should have everything you need.

Zeromus_X
04-04-2006, 12:46 AM
You mean you haven't found anything with that ability automatically on it? I always get them...:cat: (Usually a 'Peaceful' something or other.)

TheSpoonyBard
04-04-2006, 12:54 AM
No Encounters armour is dropped by Ghost (CotSF), Demonolith and Wraith (Inside Sin, Omega Ruins). You could just capture one of those then repeatedly defeat it in the Monster Arena until it drops a NE armour. Geosgaeno (Baaj Temple) has a 50% chace of dropping a No Encounters weapon.

rubah
04-04-2006, 03:38 AM
Getting one of those the first time through the cavern of the stolen fayth is only the best thing ever.

Tavrobel
04-05-2006, 03:54 PM
You can steal Purified Salts from the Zombie guards in Zanarkand, 1/8 chance.

Peaceful Equipment is also dropped by various enemies (already mentioned), and Purified Salts are gotten for completing certain parts of the Arena. You only need 30 Salts.

CaptRory
04-05-2006, 05:19 PM
I got so many Purified Salts leveling up in Zanarkand. Mug makes it too easy.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-05-2006, 07:46 PM
however, the purified salts are the rare item to steal, tho u can use the pendulums u earned in remiem temple to customize master thief onto a weapon