PDA

View Full Version : What makes you...well you?

Shiny
04-03-2006, 11:38 PM
What makes you unique? i.e. What's your 'special' talent, or skill that defines you? Forgive me if this has been done ad nauseam I was too lazy to search the entire forum.

faster skating penguin
04-03-2006, 11:39 PM
dna lol

agrudis
04-03-2006, 11:40 PM
I jump around a lot and am always hyperactive and somewhat scary to other people. Also dangerousaly hooked on hunny, petrified of rabbits, and occassionally overemtional .... and always very studip.

Doomie
04-03-2006, 11:40 PM
My stunning good looks, my unbelievable intelligence, and the fact that I'm so humble about these qualities. We can't forget the modesty, it's what makes me me. =]

lovehurts
04-03-2006, 11:42 PM
You....other people who are different of course.....

Evastio
04-03-2006, 11:47 PM
My past being an outcast, my promises of revenge, my life of regret, my determination, my questioning conscience, my will to help others, my hate of idleness, and my thirst for more time in my life is what separates all of you from becoming me.

Shauna
04-03-2006, 11:52 PM
No idea. Maybe you should ask other people who know me. :)

Ramza Beoulve
04-04-2006, 12:26 AM
Well, I'm a good swordsman (not kidding), but what really makes me "me" is the fact that I tend to help people, even when I know I can't

Fuzakeru
04-04-2006, 12:29 AM
What makes a Stephie? Hmm.

Well, I'm often told what stands out most is my willingness to be open about topics of a sexual nature. Next to that I'm also told I'm a wonderful and compassionate listener when someone needs to talk.

-_- . . . and I have a squeaky voice and am overly excited about the stupidest things and wind up flailing and hurting myself often.

~SapphireStar~
04-04-2006, 12:57 AM
Got me on the spot. Maybe my temper, Im well known for it.

Behold the Void
04-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Writing ability and calm demeanor. And Ganalath. Everybody loves Ganalath!

Yuffie514
04-04-2006, 12:58 AM
i try to keep a cheerful spirit, even though things in life aren't always as good as they seem.

Zeromus_X
04-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Cat-loving Misanthropy. :cat:

lovehurts
04-04-2006, 01:02 AM
i try to keep a cheerful spirit, even though things in life aren't always as good as they seem.
You seem so depressed all the time. I think that we should all give yami a hug....:eek:

:roll:

smittenkitten
04-04-2006, 01:04 AM
So many people say to me each day that they've never met anyone like me :tongue: I would say my smile :D

lovehurts
04-04-2006, 01:09 AM
So many people say to me each day that they've never met anyone like me :tongue: I would say my smile :D
Well arent you special then?...:mad2:

Venom
04-04-2006, 01:12 AM
My crazy delicious sigs make me all the rage.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-04-2006, 01:13 AM
My heart. Sometimes it is how I look at things, other times it can be my pure annoyance. It could be my innocence too, or the appearance of it. I am very trusting with undying optimism. Sometimes I can be hyper, other times eccentric. I say the most oddest and random things at times too. I guess it is the culmination of every inch of my being that makes me different.

XxSephirothxX
04-04-2006, 01:44 AM
Eyebrows.

Honestly, I can't think of anything that makes the offline me stand out at all. :p Eternal smartass/cynic, I guess.

Evastio
04-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Got me on the spot. Maybe my temper, Im well known for it.
I've never seen you lose your temper.

My past being an outcast, my promises of revenge, my life of regret, my determination, my questioning conscience, my will to help others, my hate of idleness, and my thirst for more time in my life is what separates all of you from becoming me.
I'm suprised that no one commented on what I posted. I put my heart in typing that post. :cry:

FallenAngel411
04-04-2006, 01:53 AM
I'm just weird and unremarkable. Bad batch of DNA, I suppose.

Deep. :3

Rye
04-04-2006, 01:57 AM
Being very short, and being very much into singing, photography and art and how I see the world.

Shoeberto
04-04-2006, 02:13 AM
I hear I'm pretty good in bed.

Moon Rabbits
04-04-2006, 02:30 AM
I hear I'm pretty good in bed.

Well, at least that's what they say before I break up with them...then their story changes :D.

Anyway, I've been told I'm a good writer, I have half a head of hair (the other side is shaved), I sometimes wear make-up, and I get really mad when people have "I'll probably hate you" in any sort of profile. Yay. Oh, and I promote religious tolerance to ALLLLLLLLLLL!

Evastio
04-04-2006, 03:04 AM

Deep. :3

rubah
04-04-2006, 04:07 AM
The world revolves around me~

Reles
04-04-2006, 05:50 AM
I've been trying to figure that out for 18 years. I think I have plenty of good qualities, but nothing that really shines over the others and I dont necessarily have any talents either.

Ramza Beoulve
04-04-2006, 06:13 AM
I've been trying to figure that out for 18 years. I think I have plenty of good qualities, but nothing that really shines over the others and I dont necessarily have any talents either.
You are modest n.n, that one is a great quality n.n

Miriel
04-04-2006, 06:17 AM
There is no one thing that makes me different from anyone else in the world. A lot of people love photography. A lot of people love to dance. A surprisingly large number of people are afraid of birds. Plenty of people post on Final Fantasy message boards. And on and on and on.

But I guess it's the combination of all these common or not-so-common things that make me who I am and special and unique in my own way.

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
04-04-2006, 06:32 AM
What makes me different from others is that, I am very weird sometimes... yeah, weird... and you can't tell if I'm angry or not..I have this frown most of the time, and then, in the next minute, you'll see me posing a creepy and freaky smile...whahaha..Just kidding! Many say I have a cute smile, so yeah...Anyways, I have a talent of writing stories and drawing characters... nd what also makes me different from others is that sometimes, I flirt with other girls... YikEs! :roll:

look_out_below
04-04-2006, 07:01 AM
How am able to act happy and energetic even when i am sad, which is rare since i tend to have a just go with the flow kind of attitude.. I am also seen as unusal for being a girl who likes mice, snakes, lizards and frogs (one day i am so going to get a bearded dragon, the're so cool). I also have no problem with real life blood, guts and gore (living out in the country, middle of no where, i often saw half devoured corpses of animals when exploring i also was a volunteer at a vetinary clinc for about a year, i was the one who had to clean up all the blood and stuff after surgeries, i think i should've been payed).

Avarice-ness
04-04-2006, 07:22 AM
The fact that every thread I've created outside the artist thing has been closed. u u;
Other then that.. When people meet me they think I'm like a cute goody goody girl and all that, until they get to realize the music I listen to, and how loud and obscene I am at times. Oh.. and my sarcasm, because you know, people just have this tendency to think that I should fit the sterotypes by my clothing, and boy I do love making contradicting stereo-types. :love:

Slade
04-04-2006, 07:57 AM
My ability as an artist is what defines me. That and my abnormally large vampire teeth.......

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
04-04-2006, 02:07 PM
I tell it like it is and I don't usually care what people think of me. And I'm a little too protective over my friends.. that's me.

Evastio
04-04-2006, 07:07 PM
I'm a little too protective over my friends..
Me too. I also have a tendancy to blame things on myself a lot and slam my head on things when I get angry at myself.