PDA

View Full Version : Best Battle Music

Meimeiken
04-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Dear Eoff Community,

I was wondering what the best final fantasy battle music is and where I might be able to download it. I'm not just asking this question for fun, as this is for a project. If you could please provide me with links and your opinion, I would be forever greatful.

Thanks,
-Adam

Ramza Beoulve
04-04-2006, 12:53 AM
Well, for me the best ones are "Bloody Excrement" FFT, "One Winged Angel" FF7 and AC version, "Maybe I'm a Lion" and "The Extreme" FFVIII, "Battle with Seymour" FFX.

Someone else can help you with this, because this one is a short list.

Also, I think this should be in "Video Game Music"

Zeromus_X
04-04-2006, 12:56 AM
"Man With the Machine Gun" easily destroys all battle themes, except for "The Rocking Grounds" which it is second to. I never tired of battles in FFIII because the music wasn't boring/repetitive. And I wish I could somehow make the normal battle music for FFVIII 'Man With the Machine Gun". :cat: :)

As for where to get them, bluelaguna is the source. If staff feels like this breaks the forum rules, you can just delete this part of my post, but I definitely remember seeing others link to this site before. :cat:

Dreddz
04-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Dear Meimeiken

The best battle music IMO is FFIX's, you can get a midi of it at FFonline or you can download it from limewire or you can download the OST with Bittorrent

Thanks,
-Joe

Meet_Sue_Be_She
04-04-2006, 10:43 PM
I liked the main boss battle music in Final Fantasy IX and I liked the final boss music in X-2 when you're beating Vegnagun. ^_^ You could get them off of bittorrent and I think FFOnline

Ramza Beoulve
04-04-2006, 11:28 PM
*cough* blue *cough* lagu *cough* na *cough*

Rengori
04-05-2006, 12:42 AM
If you have Winamp and a PSF plugin, you can get almost any of the FF soundtracks on Zophar's (http://www.zophar.net/). There are links to both the PSF plugin and Winamp on there, so you can get any of them. You can also configure the PSF plugin to make the track play indefinately. Also, if you want to hear older sountracks in SPC or NSF format, for the love of god go with Meridian Advance. I'm partial to FFIX's battle tune myself.