PDA

View Full Version : last choice...

lovehurts
04-04-2006, 01:24 AM
If you died, and found out that god was real ok....

God says " I was going over your good and bad list..."

"There is only one more thing for me to judge of you."

"I think that your record is realy good."

"I'll let you live once more , one other day to be judged."

Would you live that one extra day doing nice things with the family or what not, would you gamble with your record?

Dixie
04-04-2006, 01:29 AM
I'm too safe for stuff like that...Er...I just don't like to take risks. So no, I wouldn't gamble with my record.

Despotus
04-04-2006, 01:36 AM
For one more day with friends and family? Heck yes! :cool:

Yuffie514
04-04-2006, 01:37 AM
i think i may be having too much fun in my life already, so i would take that one extra day to honor the elderly and my friends.

Evastio
04-04-2006, 01:39 AM
I don't gamble period. Especially when it involves my life.

Psychotic
04-04-2006, 01:45 AM
Isn't gambling a sin anyway? Methinks this hypothetical god is trying to trick us. (hypothetically, of course)

Rye
04-04-2006, 01:47 AM
I'd rescue old ladies from burning buildings while giving all my money to poor families to go to Disney World, so I'd be a shoo'in. :D

lovehurts
04-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Isn't gambling a sin anyway? Methinks this hypothetical god is trying to trick us. (hypothetically, of course)
It isnt the vegas kind of gambeling...its the idea of taking a chance....

Miriel
04-04-2006, 01:59 AM
What kind of idiot, after having died and witnessed the existence of God (who flat out tells you that he's judging you) would go back and screw up his/her chances of getting into heaven? I mean honestly.

lovehurts
04-04-2006, 02:37 AM
What kind of idiot, after having died and witnessed the existence of God (who flat out tells you that he's judging you) would go back and screw up his/her chances of getting into heaven? I mean honestly.
The poll speaks for itself.

If you dont like my threads, then dont post insults in them please. It is highly un-appreciated....;)

Denmark
04-04-2006, 02:43 AM
is modwhoring a sin?

and no, i don't think i'd gamble then. if it happened at all.

Miriel
04-04-2006, 02:52 AM

If you dont like my threads, then dont post insults in them please. It is highly un-appreciated....;)
If I'm understanding your question correctly, you're asking if someone would A) go back and do nice things so that God will be happy, or B) go back and do bad things in order to mess with your current record.

B makes absolutely no sense to me. Who would do that? If you're given one extra day to prove yourself to God, why would you use it to do things that could potentially hurt your chances to make the Big Man happy?

lovehurts
04-04-2006, 03:51 AM

If I'm understanding your question correctly, you're asking if someone would A) go back and do nice things so that God will be happy, or B) go back and do bad things in order to mess with your current record.

B makes absolutely no sense to me. Who would do that? If you're given one extra day to prove yourself to God, why would you use it to do things that could potentially hurt your chances to make the Big Man happy?

Yah I don't think anything against you for assuming I meant that. That appears to be the general idea. The question I meant to ask was if you would take the chance of living that extra day. Living it good or bad , would you take the risk living that day at all...if given the chance.

Ramza Beoulve
04-04-2006, 03:54 AM
Just to be one more day with my family, my friends, my love...

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

KH-Cloudy
04-04-2006, 05:40 AM
Just to be one more day with my family, my friends, my love...

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Reles
04-04-2006, 05:58 AM
If I had some kind of unfinished business, or someone I needed to talk to. I have a lot of old friends I wish I could go and speak with, but can't. I'd like to do that sometime before I die. Oh and to see a bit of the world would be nice. So yes, I'd take the chance. I wouldn't do it for charity or saving someones life, but to figure out my own life instead.

Zeromus_X
04-04-2006, 06:38 AM
Depending on my mood, I'd do one of three things:

1.) Slap Him in His face, and show Him what the hell the world is like right now, time to get up off your cloudy bearded behind! :cat:

2.) Slap Him in His face, and take over, letting my misanthropy take over from there :P

3.) Slap Him in His face, and ask if he's trying to insult my intelligence; where are the Space Kitties?! :cat:

But since I don't really belive in a God or Heaven, it doesn't really matter. Meh. :cat: :choc2:

Avarice-ness
04-04-2006, 06:52 AM
First, I would ask him, Why all the good things I did in the past always got me kicked in the face, and if those would even count, because if all the good things that never got noticed and/or ended up never coming around to give me the good side of the karma scale didn't count, I lost, so I would go see family and stuffs.
It depends on if being a nice person and giving really matters in the long run. Because at this point, it seems like the ruthless are winning.:eep:

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
04-04-2006, 06:59 AM
If I had some kind of unfinished business, or someone I needed to talk to. I have a lot of old friends I wish I could go and speak with, but can't. I'd like to do that sometime before I die. Oh and to see a bit of the world would be nice. So yes, I'd take the chance. I wouldn't do it for charity or saving someones life, but to figure out my own life instead.

Dignified Pauper
04-04-2006, 07:28 AM
I think I would go back and enlighten the world about God and draw a picture of him.

nik0tine
04-04-2006, 07:42 AM
If I somehow came into contact with a God I would be so stricken with awe and raw emotion that I would probably worship him out of pleasure anyway.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
04-04-2006, 02:15 PM
I don't take risks....

Gh["]sT
04-04-2006, 03:31 PM
but i would go out on a full looney mad head binge i would go rob a car go shooting people errmmmm have alot of sex and ride a nuclear bomb off a plane hehe:D

theundeadhero
04-04-2006, 03:36 PM
No

Levian
04-04-2006, 04:07 PM
I'd do what Miriel would do. Constantly tell him to shave and calling him a whore while being online at unearthly hours.

Captain Maxx Power
04-04-2006, 04:57 PM
What is this, a job interview? Personally if I met God I'd head straight down to the church and pray and confess until I was blue in the face. Then I'd go out and help orphans, old people and so forth. To cap it off, I'd give away all my possessions to the needy. To be absolutely sure, I'd do some self-flaggelation just for good measure.

Dark Paladin
04-05-2006, 07:38 PM
You could make this into a game show where the audience shouts GAMBLE GAMBLE

But i wouldn't gamble though

lovehurts
04-05-2006, 07:42 PM
All of you would act your best though. YOu would act differently just to look good in front of God. That is like going to church just to look good....

Is this realy the right thing to do?

Dreddz
04-05-2006, 07:50 PM
I'd attack the Prime Minister :)

McLovin'
04-05-2006, 07:54 PM
The Prime Minister of Malaysia. ;)

(Zoolander people will understand)

Ramza Beoulve
04-05-2006, 07:56 PM
All of you would act your best though. YOu would act differently just to look good in front of God. That is like going to church just to look good....

Is this realy the right thing to do?
It is, if you can be one more day with your family, your friends, and your real love, this things are more valuable than heaven

Lost Number
04-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Ill be myself. Whether that counts as gambling or not...meh. HELL for me!