PDA

View Full Version : When/Will there be a final Megaman game?

Erdrick Holmes
04-04-2006, 02:00 AM
I don't mean the last Megaman game ever I mean the last game in the Megaman Saga, the one that finally connects Megaman with Megaman X.

Like when/why did Wily make Zero, and did Zero actually kill the origional Megaman, and was it Wily who made the virus that turns reploids into mindless mavericks?

Ramza Beoulve
04-04-2006, 02:39 AM
In the fighting megaman games, Willy tells Bass about a robot more powerful than him and megaman, also, Zero bringed with him the virus, virus that Willy maybe put in him and I think capcom did this to make speculation, like everybody.

Erdrick Holmes
04-04-2006, 02:46 AM
Yeah. Remember the Dark Energy that was the center item in Megaman 8 for the playstation? I heard that's what Wily used to create the Maverick Virus.

KISHI, WHERE ARE YOU.

Rengori
04-04-2006, 03:08 AM
Actually, the thing about the dark energy being used to make the Maverick Virus is something that I would never have thought of.

ljkkjlcm9
04-04-2006, 05:34 AM
I thought the Maverick Virus was due to inaccurate programming of the new robots

THE JACKEL

Ramza Beoulve
04-04-2006, 05:52 AM
It was not really a virus, it was just a malfunction, the real Maverick virus started just after Sigma battle Zero for first time, from then Sigma spreaded the Maverick virus, of course, just after him melted with the virus.