PDA

View Full Version : Weird Problem

Momiji
04-04-2006, 03:00 AM
I can't get into the EoFF forums main page... I can only get access to the forums through the current topic links on the EoFF main page, and get to places like General Chat from there...I keep getting this error message:

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:
You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.5 files without also running the vBulletin 3.5 upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 185

Can someone please explain this to me? Sorry if there has already been a thread on this if someone had the same problem as me... I can't really get anywhere on here though...

Leeza
04-04-2006, 03:07 AM
*moves to Help*

I can't answer your questions, but maybe an Admin can...when they come along. :)

Samuraid
04-04-2006, 07:28 AM
Very strange...someone must have manually flushed the forums cache. I ran into that a few days ago, but I'm not sure what could have caused it today.

If it happens anymore, write down the time of day it occurs (and the timezone you are in) as well as what was going on at the forums when the message started showing up. That will help track down any problems. Thanks. :)