PDA

View Full Version : please make a remake

tenhitcombo
04-04-2006, 03:40 AM
okay i just pray that square enix will make a remake of this game for ps3
i kno they made a tech demo to show off the technology but will they make a ramake?i pray they do, like all the others out there well if the producers were reading these posts right now what reason would u give them>?

Setzer Gabianni
04-04-2006, 07:10 AM
They are not going to read this, and pay attention to some random forum posts. Personally, a remake would alter the original big style, and probably screw up Barret and Cid's speaking parts.

~Setzer Gabianni

Sephiroth1112
04-04-2006, 02:15 PM
shes got a point THC they would really /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif it up.. then again Setzer.. it would be nice to see a remake

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-04-2006, 02:18 PM
if they did make a remake, i would buy it. theough they have said "IF we did make a remake it would take around 5 years, and we have to wait for the designer to finish their own projects so you're looking at about 7 years!"

STDemon
04-04-2006, 09:51 PM
didnt they say they would make a remake if the demand was high enough?

Yuffie514
04-04-2006, 11:44 PM
a remake sounds like a nice idea, but i like the original game the way it is. if it's all over one issue like graphics, then it'd be a waste.

DudeSon2004
04-04-2006, 11:53 PM
It would be nice to see FF7 on PS3,
if there is no remake then Square should release the original game again.
A new copy of the game will make me happy.

Setzer Gabianni
04-05-2006, 07:12 AM
It would be nice to see FF7 on PS3,
if there is no remake then Square should release the original game again.
A new copy of the game will make me happy.

That I wouldn't mind, a release of the original - then that way I can still play the old game, and not get stuck on the aeris death scene

~Setzer Gabianni

Dreddz
04-05-2006, 09:31 AM
Wasnt there a thread with someone saying they are going to consider a remake if there is enough intrest.
Personally, I would love a remake. Go for it square.

sephiroth3991
04-27-2006, 01:42 AM
all I want them to do is realease the same game but with better graphics thats all.

LunarWeaver
04-27-2006, 01:51 AM
all I want them to do is realease the same game but with better graphics thats all.

The same exact experience but prettier is 'pretty' pointless in my opinion :( It would just be the same game... Who gives a cowboy hat about the polygon count? Sure being beautiful would be nice, but I'd still like them to add something... Not asking for a whole new villain, just a lil' shake here and there.

Skarr
04-27-2006, 02:28 AM
Millions of us will love to see a remake. So let's all just stop acting like it would make no sense. :tongue:

TheAbominatrix
04-27-2006, 02:31 AM
It's not whether it would make sense or not that's the problem, it's that SE said they arent going to. Those involved with the original have said they would like to, but all are currently busy on other projects that will take years to complete. If they do make it, it wont be any time soon, and it will take many years to finish.

sephiroth3991
04-27-2006, 11:54 AM

The same exact experience but prettier is 'pretty' pointless in my opinion :( It would just be the same game... Who gives a cowboy hat about the polygon count? Sure being beautiful would be nice, but I'd still like them to add something... Not asking for a whole new villain, just a lil' shake here and there.

I get your point i didn't care about the graphics then but wouldn't you want to play that game with new graphics? and maybe a couple new things that you couldn't do in the first thats what I want I just don't want them changing anything big.

tenhitcombo
04-27-2006, 12:00 PM
yer they would probaly add new sentences and new lines new areas and stuff new items and all and maybe new characters(voices awesome graphics)plenty of bonuses and all,wouldnt they be great?

DudeSon2004
04-27-2006, 12:21 PM
If it did happen, I wonder if Denzel would be included.

tenhitcombo
04-27-2006, 12:22 PM
lol.no way man........denzel suks

DudeSon2004
04-27-2006, 02:05 PM
I cried aloud with mirth and merriment.no way man........denzel suks
I didn't say I want him in the game, i was just wondering if he would be included in a remake.

fire_of_avalon
04-27-2006, 04:20 PM
I really don't see anything or anyone from Advent Children being included in the hypothetical remake, as all of that occurs after the original story.

I could play a remake of this game, I think. It would be interesting to see if they did anything new with the dialogue. I know that in some of the older FF games, the original script, and even minor plot details, were changed in the US translation to make them more kid friendly, but I don't know if this is the case for FFVII.

Amaru
04-27-2006, 05:42 PM
It's been stated already in other places, but I don't believe that SE will make a remake until the system no longer plays Playstation games. From what I know, the PS3 does.

However, the only logical conclusion to the FFVII Compilation is a remake. It could be a couple of years, but it could happen...

Kyros
04-27-2006, 08:48 PM
The only reason I would ever consider wanting to see this is if they went more into detail with the CloudxTifa relationship, otherwise I could really care less.

DudeSon2004
04-27-2006, 08:50 PM
It would be fun to do the Wall Market part again.
I wonder what Cloud would like as a woman on PS3, lol.

tailz
04-27-2006, 08:53 PM
could you people pls let the game rest if everyone thinks its a great game then stay away from it

you dont have to fix something that aint broken

DudeSon2004
04-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Of course, I'm not getting my hopes up. I love the game to bits but Square should at least re-release it.

cloud20747
04-27-2006, 09:16 PM
hey they are re-releasing all the other FF's like 1,2,5 so 7 might be next just be patient. maybe they'll fix the translation problems...

FallenAngel411
04-27-2006, 09:21 PM
I think a remake could be fun. Not holding my breath on it though.

cloud_doll
04-27-2006, 09:41 PM
i think, it would be a waste in a way, but im not saying i wouldnt buy it if they ever did make a remake. i would love to see all those scenes in better graphics like aeris' death for example

sephiroth45
04-27-2006, 10:23 PM

I get your point i didn't care about the graphics then but wouldn't you want to play that game with new graphics? and maybe a couple new things that you couldn't do in the first thats what I want I just don't want them changing anything big.

I want the graphics to be upgraded and to change the fighting style to ffxii or do something new alltogether cause they're moving away from the RPG experience as it is! So its likely the style of the game will change IF THEY REMAKE IT!

Griff
04-27-2006, 11:02 PM
don't fanboys have enough to deal with with AC, BC, CC, and DC?

a remake of the game would be pointless, and right now the chances of one being made are lower than 1%, so get over it

Rengori
04-28-2006, 12:38 AM
Not until Sony stops backwards compatability or SE moves to another platform.

Khaotic
04-28-2006, 12:51 AM
They are not going to read this, and pay attention to some random forum posts. Personally, a remake would alter the original big style, and probably screw up Barret and Cid's speaking parts.

~Setzer Gabianni
Random forum post? You realize Eyes on FF is one of the biggest Final Fantasy websites/forums right? You never know, and quite frankly I don't think you have the right to just blurt that out like you know everything, besides, he was simply saying IF they were, what reason what you give them to do it.

I think they should, I would definately buy it if they did, battle scenes mainly would be awesome with amazing graphics, not to mention the summons such as Knights of the round, or even the magic.

Rase
04-28-2006, 01:27 AM
I think it was last October that Yoshinori Kitase told EGM that they'd need to hire three hundred people to make it the quality of the tech demo, and even then it'd take 5+ years.

But, if they ever made one, I'd definetly want to try it out. I'm a sucker for pretty graphics. :)

Ballistix Man
04-28-2006, 01:28 AM
Well I read Game Informers Loose Talk section and they sadi a rumor is fying around that they will remake FF7 with XII's battle system.
Just a rumor.

Duncan
04-28-2006, 04:40 AM
Well I read Game Informers Loose Talk section and they sadi a rumor is fying around that they will remake FF7 with XII's battle system.
Just a rumor.

That would suck. Why would you remake a game with a different game's battle system? That would be a stupid move.

As for remaking in general, I'd be happy with a rerelease with the same graphics but with higher resolutions (like the PC version of FF7), leave the character models the same just with better texture filtering and less jaggies. Heck for that matter I'd love to see the same for 8 and 9 as well.

LunarWeaver
04-28-2006, 04:47 AM
But why do so many people want the same game with better graphics :O You already own it!!

Oh, who am I kidding I'd buy the same game down to the letter if they remade it all beautiful for the ps3 :D Sigh I too am a sucker.

Fonzie
04-28-2006, 01:29 PM
How many kinds of threads like these have people made...? At least 100. I would look forward to a remake even though.

Christmas
07-04-2022, 09:55 AM
It happened and the fans are going crazy over modding Tifa's tits. :mymelbert: