PDA

View Full Version : I demand to be able to usernote people. =O

Avarice-ness
04-04-2006, 06:39 AM
Well, Not really demand, more like find out when I can post usernotes to people, for I have been here 90 days and pretty active in most the 90 days. Unless Feburary only having 28 days is what screwed me up.
FEBURARY IS THE WORST MONTH EVER.

I never start threads, so sorry for my ignorance, I just want to give people usernotes.:cry:
<3.

Zeromus_X
04-04-2006, 06:41 AM
Go to view that person's Public Profile. Go to User Notes, and go to 'Post a New User Note'. :cat: :love:

Edit: It's under their referrals.

Avarice-ness
04-04-2006, 06:43 AM
:( Yeah, see I have yet to gain the mega-awesomeness of the usernotes. =[ I can post for myself and none other.

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
04-04-2006, 06:47 AM
I heard you have to wait for a few months (6 months maybe) before you can post usernotes! ^^

But I'm not sure!! ><

Avarice-ness
04-04-2006, 06:59 AM
:eep: 6 months, Jeez. Half the people that i've seen don't even hang around to long. Oh well, with a time line like that, I might as well poof for a couple of months, I'd want to give the people some creds now before I get bored of the internet and it's shananigans.
I SAY IT SHOULD BE THREE MONTHS. *nods*

Agent Proto
04-04-2006, 07:02 AM
Usernotes are not worth it. Look at me, no one ever leaves a usernote for me. No one.

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
04-04-2006, 07:12 AM
Aww..come on, I'll drop you a username when I can after a few months... :D

Dignified Pauper
04-04-2006, 07:12 AM
*usernotes proto*

I will always give usernotes if you promise to give me five more.

Leeza
04-04-2006, 07:15 AM
This is not a thread topic. This is something that should have been PMed to a Staff member. You have <i>barely</i> been here for 90 days. If, after 100 days you still cannot post usernotes, then it would be a concern. Not when you are sitting on the fence of 90. Just wait a day or two.

EDIT: ...and maybe read the <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php">FAQ</a> in the meantime. It's amazing the info you can find in there. :)