PDA

View Full Version : does anyone like to tidy there room???

Gh["]sT
04-04-2006, 01:06 PM
does anyone on here like to keep there room tidy or messy and when it is tidy how long do you keep it tidy for ???
well i like my room to be tidy but i can only keep it tidy for like 1 week or somthing:D :D xD:D :D :greenie: :shoot:

a nirvana fan
04-04-2006, 01:07 PM
My rooms always a mess and when I do rarely tidy it, it gets messy within a week or two.

Jess
04-04-2006, 01:08 PM
My mum is a clean freak so I've started to pick up off her and now I tidy a little every day. I can't stand being in a messy enviroment now, where as I used to just leave my room to get real untidy for weeks on end. :p

Gh["]sT
04-04-2006, 01:09 PM
lol koolies well would you tidy my room for me lol :D :D

Yuna-Lenne
04-04-2006, 01:11 PM
I'm not that bothered but sometimes it gets to a point where I have to clean it up because I don't like the mess, though it's usually messy a couple of days after, XD! I haven't got enough room to store everything I own, and I keep getting new things. I plan on having a big cleanout this holiday, to pass time and also to make more space for all the manga books I've bought which have nowhere to go. XD!
My mum is also a clean freak, sometimes cleaning at 9am when she gets up at the weekend! :| I think I've started to take after her a little..eep :eep:

Meat Puppet
04-04-2006, 01:11 PM
My room is messy, although I sweep organic matter from the floor when I can't take the smell anymore.

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
04-04-2006, 01:47 PM
I want a tidy room, so that the room would be more spacious, but sometimes, I can't help but be a little messy at times...you know, when I have stuff, I just put anywhere... and then in a few days, its messy again.. but I HATE messy rooms, but I HATE cleaning up...but I'm forced to clean it anyway...

*grumble* *grumble* :mad:

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
04-04-2006, 01:49 PM
I hardly ever tidy my room but when I do I move all my furniture and hoover and dust everywhere and it takes hours... but by the end of the day it's totally messed up again :D

Shaun
04-04-2006, 01:51 PM
I always tell my mum: "I'll do it later!" Then I watch TV and say "I'll do it tomorrow..."

By tomorrow, she's already tidied it for me! Haha. Well, that's on some occasions. I often have to tidy it myself though, which is a pain when I could spent my time...revising...er, gaming.

Avathar
04-04-2006, 02:28 PM
I've got quite a small room, so usually it's that messy it gets cosy^_^(mossy...or cessy:confused: :tongue: ). But i clean my room at least every week:love:

Yuffie514
04-04-2006, 11:16 PM
so much dust and generally-speaking, my room is only a mess with papers. glad i haven't come upon too many un-invited pesticides. i just re-arrange things and make sure everything is nice and cleanly stacked and i don't find myself cleaning things out again until about 5 months later.

Shauna
04-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Well, liking to tidy my room, and enjoying having a tidy room are two completely different matters. I HATE tidying my room, I really do. BUT I like to have my room clean. If my room gets too messy, I really can't stand it any longer.
I actually feel ill when I have to go into my sister's room. It's a complete mess, I WANT to clean it, but it's like... I don't want to touch anything. -_-

Faris
04-04-2006, 11:30 PM
I clean my room all the time, even when it doesn't need to be.

Lost Number
04-04-2006, 11:33 PM
I dont live in my room so it hardly ever gets messy.

DudeSon2004
04-04-2006, 11:38 PM
I clean my room once every month & I'm a tidy person too.

kikimm
04-04-2006, 11:51 PM
My room pretty much always stays clean; well, everything except my desk. I don't even know how to try and clean this thing, there's so much crap on it and there isn't enough space for anything. I like spending hours cleaning my room though - I let it get really really messy, and then have a major clean up and it is fun organzing everything :D

I don't know.

RSL
04-04-2006, 11:56 PM
I am not a tidy person at all. I really wish I was.

Bowser
04-05-2006, 12:07 AM
I don't like it while I'm doing it, but after I'm glad I did.

rubah
04-05-2006, 01:34 AM
There's no point in cleaning my room, it just gets my stuff from the living room shoved in it.

XxSephirothxX
04-05-2006, 01:37 AM
I never bother to clean and really dislike it, but I do like organizing stuff. My room is pretty small, though, so I end up organizing my games, books, DVDs, etc. in our office instead.

TheSpoonyBard
04-05-2006, 01:41 AM
I find it much easier to find what I'm looking for if it's on the floor rather than in a cupboard. With that in mind, I keep all my stuff on the floor or under the bed.

Xaven
04-05-2006, 01:45 AM
I actually like cleaning my room. That is, only when none of the stuff everywhere is my little brother's. Sharing a bedroom sucks. :(

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-05-2006, 01:49 AM
Tidying is a stupid thing for me because I clean my room and in 2 days its a mess again. So hard to keep it tidy for me. I just decide not to clean it. But these days I spend less time in it. So it stays cleaner than usual.

~SapphireStar~
04-05-2006, 02:08 AM
I clean our apartment every day, I have to keep things tidy. Im a neat freak. Doesnt last long cause my boyfriend and his mates trash the place.