PDA

View Full Version : No-no's in the Don Juan Book.

Madonna
04-04-2006, 11:42 PM
So do you think you're a heaven-sent Romeo but haven't reaped your rewards? Have you ever attempted to grasp that romantic spirit within to woo or wow the object of your affection only to alienate them? Convinced that the world is enamored with you but confused as to why you're the only virgin in the room? There's probably a million situations that could be drawn up in this manner and the million reasons why each event ended in disaster; this is your chance to share tips of things that you should not do when trying to be the next Cassanova. Real-life occurrences are preferred, but if reality isn't your thing, make something up that you think is helpful.

My first tip, my dear friends: Never shower your love with Hershey kisses. They don't work like real kisses and it feels as if you're being pelted by hail. And being pelted by hail, if you did not know, is not really that enjoyable.

Have at it.

rubah
04-05-2006, 01:42 AM
Taking this from the false story of a speaker we had at school yesterday:

Don't spit on people you're about to ask out.

Miriel
04-05-2006, 02:15 AM
Don't tell a girl that you like her against your better judgement. :greenie:

Ki Ki
04-05-2006, 02:29 AM
Don't tell a girl you like her before you've even spoken to her. (it's quite scary) :choc2:

Denmark
04-05-2006, 02:57 AM
don't ask two people out in the same day (my friend did it, not me)

Shoeberto
04-05-2006, 03:06 AM
Don't just whip out your hoohoo dilly on the first date.

Avathar
04-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Eyecontact 'ld be the better contact for on a first date:rolleyes2 :love: :love:

Captain Maxx Power
04-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Never say to your object of affections: "You know what would be hot? If you were actually someone else hotter than you, rather than just you, cos you're not the hottest chick I know. Will you do whoopee now?"

Loony BoB
04-05-2006, 03:23 PM
Don't think that it's cute if you hold on to your partner all through a hot summer night. It's not. It's hot - and eventually it's sweaty and sticky.

boris no no
04-05-2006, 03:49 PM
Do not think its sweet to cuddle eachother all night
You either end up with pins and needles in all the wrong places or you have an elbow in the face.

From the title I thought you were talking about me :( (Resha used to call me no no ;))