PDA

View Full Version : limit break help

jhmassi
04-05-2006, 02:35 AM
hi

How dose the level 4 limit work exactly. I mean installing it. All my guys are well above level 75ish but only a few will accept the level 4. Currently Im on cactus island pushing two characters towards there limit breaks by manipulating the cactus I got all the level 4 loaders its just that only a few will take them

Lenna
04-05-2006, 02:39 AM
The only way to get them onto their limit break is by having every one of them before it.

You have to have 2 in Limit 1, 2 in Limit 2, 2 in Limit 3 and then when you have the last one in limit 3 you can use the item which is assigned to it's character to get their final limit break. Make sure you are using the right Limit break on the right character though. If you try to give them a wrong item it wont work.

jhmassi
04-05-2006, 03:08 AM
Yes yes I have all that Barret for example is at level 93 he has the big shot and mind blow in level 1 the G. Bomb level 2 and the satelite beam and the ungarmax in level 3. When I go to use the catastrophe on him he says D-d-d- dam My head hurts. Cid is the same way hes at level 88 has all of his limits when I go to use the highwind on him he says "Hump. Don't quite get it but..."

I still have to use the catastrophe (Barret) highwind ( cid) Cosmo memory (Red) and the All Creation (Yuffi) The rest went in nice and smooth
jhmassi

Zeromus_X
04-05-2006, 03:15 AM
Well then, Barret hasn't learned all his Limits then. I've heard that if you hack into the game with a cheating device or something, and give the characters their limits, then using the manuals on them won't be accepted, but that's just what I heard.

Try looking at the 'Limit Breaks Mechanics' guide by GideonD, see if any of your questions are answered there. :cat:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/197341.html

TheSpoonyBard
04-05-2006, 03:16 AM
Barret still needs to learn Hammerblow. The character must have all six preceeding Limit Breaks before they can learn their Lv4 LB.

jhmassi
04-05-2006, 03:34 AM
Hammerblow how the... how do I get that little mistery

TheSpoonyBard
04-05-2006, 03:36 AM
Use Grenade Bomb a few more times.

jhmassi
04-05-2006, 03:39 AM
never mind i see my problem in the link