View Full Version : Wakka's Ultimate Weapon

Rizzice
04-05-2006, 06:44 AM
Spoiler stuff...

"The first prerequisite for getting the sigil is having all
of Wakka's Overdrives unlocked, so this means you have to start playing
Blitzball tournaments until you get them all. Once all Wakka's Overdrives are
under your belt the 'Jupitier Sigil' will randomly become a tournament prize."

Okay..so I have the NO AP World Champion after winning 5 games.. the faq says that I need all of Wakka's overdrive.. another faq says that you play 20 games (do you have to win?) and you get his overdrive.. he has 3 different over drives beyond elemental reels.. making 60 required games? and then randomly become a tournament prize....how will I know when it's the tournament prize?

So if this is correct.. 60 games.. about 12 minutes each (with halftime/etc)..12 hours of blitzball in order to finish PART of wakka's quest for his sigil..? Hopefully wins aren't required -.-

CaptRory
04-05-2006, 07:35 AM
You need to win the prizes. They can appear in both tournaments and leagues. If the second place prize is what you need you'll need to throw the last game and take second. The same goes for third, you'll need to lose and win the correct matches. It was harder for me to not take First then it was for me to win the tournies.

Dell
04-05-2006, 02:52 PM
to get all Wakka overdrives, you need to

win the tournament for Attack Reels
tournament: 4 games
win the league for Status Reels
league: 10 games
win the tournament for Auroch Reels
win the tournament for Jupiter Sigil

that's not as easy as it is. You need to calculated the others.

when you got Attack Reels, Status Reels won't appear unless you win the current league same as the other plus with Jupiter Sigil prize.

4 + 10 + 4 + 4 + 30 (approximately) = 52

Easier way:
When you get your hand of Blitzball, win the league match 9 times, don't do the last match, do the tournament for Attack Reels, battle with fiends for 250 then do the last league match. Status Reels will appear as prize, do 9 match of league, stop and go engage with 200 fiends which make 450 fiends, then win the last league, Auroch Reels will appear as prize in tournament, or if the tournament is unavailable then do some job out there. Then return and win the Auroch Reels. Here a 50% chance of Jupiter Sigil to appear in the tournament. You gotta try hard for that.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-05-2006, 07:53 PM
super quick method:
open blitz menu and check tournament, if attack reels is offered then play and win all the games. if not, soft reset and ttry again

for the league, end the games quickly by letting the other team score then clik "forfeit" (press triangle) this will end the matches quickly. after the 10th match click "back" not "return to blitzball". then save and check the blitz menu, if status reels is offered then play and win, otherwise soft reset + try again.

aurochs reels, repeat attack reels step

jupiter sigil, repeat status reels step

if it's gona kill u inside to lose all those matches then do this. score 1 goal more than the opposition (so get in the lead basically) then go and sit in YOUR net. the other team will just leave u alone. so bu can go get a coffee or sumthing.

Rizzice
04-06-2006, 12:16 AM
super quick method:
open blitz menu and check tournament, if attack reels is offered then play and win all the games. if not, soft reset and ttry again

for the league, end the games quickly by letting the other team score then clik "forfeit" (press triangle) this will end the matches quickly. after the 10th match click "back" not "return to blitzball". then save and check the blitz menu, if status reels is offered then play and win, otherwise soft reset + try again.

aurochs reels, repeat attack reels step

jupiter sigil, repeat status reels step

if it's gona kill u inside to lose all those matches then do this. score 1 goal more than the opposition (so get in the lead basically) then go and sit in YOUR net. the other team will just leave u alone. so bu can go get a coffee or sumthing.

Cool, so I got attack reels doing this.

Auroch Reels/Status Reels/Jupiter Sigil left... I am kinda confused though. I tried resetting so the tournament would give auroch reels prize, but when I did, the same tournament prizes showed up after I loaded up..

How often do tournaments show up? Maybe I have to save and reset BEFORE one comes out?
*confused* :mog:

Also.. how do I learn techniques? I always have my players track the other players with highlighted skills.. but I never seem to learn them anyway...

Oh yeah.. and I heard there was a Jecht Shot 2? How do I get this? I heard id it was by getting all the main skills of tidus, but I don't know how to know/get the main skills of Tidus..

Dell
04-06-2006, 04:19 AM
learn from enemy, when there's a writing saying TechCopy in the above screen, press X immediately or O if you play the japanese version.
Tidus main skill is: Venom Tackle, Drain Tackle 2, Volley Shot.

Rizzice
04-06-2006, 07:11 AM
Thanks.. I got everything. Just need the Sigil now.. but I got 2 responses.. one of you said it's from a tournament.. one said from a league.. which is it?

Vivisteiner
04-06-2006, 10:52 AM
2 tournaments
2 leagues, I think.
My method was to repeatedly reset team data till the prizes came, then get Wedge, Brother and loads of other good players. and win the prize. Save.Keep resetting it till the next prize comes, hire the same people again win again, etc. Till you get the sigil.