PDA

View Full Version : Characters

moogle maniac
04-05-2006, 08:07 AM
hi everyone lately ive been in a quandry with ideas for character design(outfits, stories etc). So i created this thread for people to show off their characters that they have created so that others like me can draw insipration from them. so start posting characters now!:)

Meet_Sue_Be_She
04-05-2006, 06:25 PM
I would but my scanner is broke. =( I will when it's up though.

Why don't you base a character design off of a Final Fantasy game? that's what I do. =/

Medi
04-05-2006, 10:12 PM
Well, I am a writer, one that writes novels. I always try to draw the characters and places from my stories. In fact, I just drew some really good ones. However, I no longer have a scanner. :mad:

Rengori
04-05-2006, 10:15 PM
hi everyone lately ive been in a quandry with ideas for character design(outfits, stories etc). So i created this thread for people to show off their characters that they have created so that others like me can draw insipration from them. so start posting characters now!:)
I would post mine but it seems that the whole point of the thread is to leech off of other's creativity.

Avarice-ness
04-06-2006, 12:50 AM
I would post mine but it seems that the whole point of the thread is to leech off of other's creativity.
Yeah, it kind of does.. but.. like.. if you give me a description I can attempt to draw something.. or what not. Maybe you should just go to Deviant Art and browse for a few hours, it seems to help when I'm in a stump. Well... This stumps lasting longer, but you know?
Or... Music can be inspiring. Or Tv. =]

Avathar
04-07-2006, 06:39 PM
This is a quick sketch i did for a rpg character to use on ffnet.net:p , i never actually started writing and joining the story:rolleyes2 :D ahwell.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/buccobucco/Palisor.jpg

Rengori
04-07-2006, 10:10 PM
It looks like Yuffie and Shana (Legend of the Dragoon) had a child.

Avathar
04-07-2006, 10:43 PM
:D It was kinda based on a mixture of Ninja-style and Legend of the Dragoon:eek: Awesome guess!:D