PDA

View Full Version : Death to omega weapon! (not me)

Omega_Weapon
04-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Who here has beaten Omega Weapon? I have, and it wasn't easy on difficult mode. I forgot how to get to omega weapon, I know after you beat yunalesca (or whatever her name is), you get on a ship, but I forgot what password to put on.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-05-2006, 07:44 PM
difficult mode? this is final fantasy not crash bandicoot!?

yes i beat it tho i didn't find it that hard. i had trained a lot tho

i hop u used lancet on it with kimahri cos it has an OD which kimahri can only get from it, and it's awesomeness

btw i noticed you're new. WELCOME TO EYESONFF!!!

crazybayman
04-05-2006, 07:49 PM
you can find all the passwords and search coordinates for the airship on various websites, including this one, I think (in the walkthrough on the front page).

Omega is a joke if you level up enough. Especially if you take the time to capture all species in Omega Dungeon, first.

Zeromus_X
04-06-2006, 02:47 AM
Omega isn't really a true optional super boss, at least, not compared to all the Monster Arena monsters. :cat:

SammieBabe
04-06-2006, 03:58 AM
you can find all the passwords and search coordinates for the airship on various websites, including this one, I think (in the walkthrough on the front page).

Omega is a joke if you level up enough. Especially if you take the time to capture all species in Omega Dungeon, first.

Ditto...

Dell
04-06-2006, 04:14 AM
The password is OmegaRuins (don't know if it capital or not). I have not beaten it yet, considering I'm doing Chocobo Race with the trainer and dodging lightning. If I'm done with these two, wish I'm gonna beat him (these two celestial weapon are hard to get no?considering I have get the others which is freakingly easy)

Yuffie514
04-06-2006, 05:56 AM
those Weapons don't even come close to the ones in Final Fantasy VIII. the only tough fiends are the Original Creation which can be fought in the Calm Lands arena.

Vivisteiner
04-06-2006, 10:55 AM
I beat ultima weapon in 1 move, omega in 10. I had to do it again though as I beat him before I could get Kimahris best overdrive. Hmm what was it called?

Cloudgurl69
04-06-2006, 11:45 AM
You fight Omega Weapon in the Omega Ruins. To get to that, on the airship you have to search. On the X axis have 69-75 and on the Y axis have 33-38. It's something like that anyway. Omega Weapon was really easy, especially when your characters are maxed out.

boys from the dwarf
04-06-2006, 01:11 PM
i got to him and seems as i live in england he has 1,000,000 Hp which is rather a lot and im not willing to spends hours on FFX leveling up as much as some other people do to actually beat him. and kimahris best overdrive is called nova. nearly every boss is easy with maxed out stats but im just not gonna try to max out stats.

Cruise Control
04-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Getting there was harder than beating him, I just unloaded all my overdrives/summons (not Anima, Yojimbo, or Magus.) It was cool. My stats are around where you beat Yunalesca.

Tavrobel
04-06-2006, 03:23 PM
There is no password for the Omega Ruins, it is found manually on the Spira Search option from the Airship Main screen. Depending on the version, Omega is either a pushover, (INT) or...
even more of a pushover (NA).

He's insanely easy, as nearly none of his attacks do damage against all characters, and when he DOES use it, it is once out of ever many turns.

In the American version, you can beat him right after beating the first encounters of Sin on the Airship. He's easier than his cronies, and Ultima Weapon had a better drop. (Bribe 1.4 million for 99 Pendulums)

Acid Raine
04-06-2006, 04:33 PM
GRRRRRRR I never got a chance! I kept getting ambushed by Malboros and getting confused and poisoned to death. So eventually I just gave up......

4evarisha
04-06-2006, 06:13 PM
My Magus sisters did the job ! hit by Sandy n he is down.YAY

Crossblades
04-06-2006, 06:17 PM
Haven't had the chance to fight him yet. I'm doing other sidequests first

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-06-2006, 08:47 PM
if u want a real challenge, fight nemesis or (if u hav int version) penance . . . tho that second one will take oyu a while 8-)

rikkupainegoofydonald
04-07-2006, 12:29 AM
I killed Omega Weapon with only Zanmato. Such a waste of gil.

Leen-Leen
04-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Omega Weapon was a lot easier then I thought it would be -- it wasn't hard at all. Especially with Yuna's Nirvana :P

DudeSon2004
04-18-2006, 01:40 PM
My characters were pretty strong when I fought him.
I beat him in less than 3 minutes & I only used attacks & overdrives.

Zeromus_X
04-19-2006, 01:30 AM
I killed Omega Weapon with only Zanmato. Such a waste of gil.
Shee, if you had enough for that, you should've just bribed him for 99 Pendulums! Unless that's Ultima Weapon I'm thinking of...:cat:

lady yunalesca
04-19-2006, 06:59 PM
he was easy......try levelling up!!!! :)

Dell
04-20-2006, 03:44 PM
GRRRRRRR I never got a chance! I kept getting ambushed by Malboros and getting confused and poisoned to death. So eventually I just gave up......

Have a First Strike weapon, when Great Malboro ambushed you, have the First Strike weapon user to either Flee or Provoke the Malboros. He will not use Bad Breath if you provoked him earlier. Malboro Menace in Monster Arena is a lot harder than this Malboros.

Night_Blade
04-20-2006, 05:29 PM
i nearly had him. lost all my aeons trying. his phyisical atk is powerful

Dell
04-20-2006, 05:49 PM
Omega is so easy though he look scary: 999999HP

I beat him with 10 hit. He don't have turn, I usually haste myself.

4evarisha
04-20-2006, 08:17 PM
Yea thats true his hp scares me but I didnt get hurt even my aeons

rubah
04-21-2006, 02:57 AM
he wasn't difficult by any means, really.

I mean, he scared me the first time, but I told my friend about it and he was like 'lol, I thought he was a random encounter' and I was like 'you mean ultima weapon right?' 'no, omega'

I was like ":O"

but in my next game, I levelled better and understood what he meant.

Night_Blade
04-21-2006, 10:04 PM
well as they say. can't judge a book bye its cover. i thought the spirtial keeper would be hard but it was hell easy. valefore kicked its ass